Explain

Explain

When you bend over your butt becomes more pronounced due to the sharper angle. In rap terms:
>your bitch don't really got no ass, she just poked it out

"artist" is a talentless hack fraud.

Are you genuinely retarded? Just asking.

One is standing upright, the other is bending.
This is how butts work.

Butts are like that when you bend. It happens to guys too.

Not to that extent. Stop trying to defend shit inconsistent art.

OP confirmed for being an assless loser with a flat bony butt, incapable of relating to us big butted anons.
>OP will never know what it's like to stroke his own buttcheeks because it makes both your butt and your hands feel nice since it's the closest thing to boobs you'll ever touch
What a faggot. I bet he lost his virginity.

underrated post

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

underrated

You're not funny.

I hope this isn't a pasta, because Im going to be the first one to use it.
Nice post anyway.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

No I didn't lose it, I'm not gay

I fondle my ass too

cowgirl's body has immediately begun adopting changes to make her top-tier breeding material for Goblin Slayer to fill full of little slayers

The art isn't inconsistent, it's just that nobody would actually bend over like that for no reason IRL. It's a really strange and unnatural pose.

These two posts have brightened my day immensely.

welcome to japanese comics

>In rap terms:
>>your bitch don't really got no ass, she just poked it out

The goblins did it

Then they aren't so bad after all

Ahhh makes sense, she is simply presenting to give him motivation to come back to her.

You know, that actually makes sense, I mean, as much as anything in the context makes sense.