Is Gattsu Asian?

Is Gattsu Asian?
Or is he white? I don't remember seeing any other Asians in Berserk

Also is Casca black or just swarthy?

He has brown eyes and a darker complexion but he doesn't look Asian. I always thought he was southern european looking, sorta like stallone.

It always assumed it was fantasy medieval Europe, the way the kingdoms work is more akin to Europe that Japan.

Guts is also a hulking tanned man, he has very western features square jaw wide eye, large long nose.

I dont think you could pin where but he is more than likely a white European.

this, Guts is a superior med, Griffith a prissy snownigger

Casca is pashtun or something

Was it rape though?
Personally I think she enjoyed it.
That look in her eyes isn't fear

>Gattsu

>Personally I think she enjoyed it.

she literally becomes retarded

>this thread again

He's from Midland, read the manga. Berserk isn't set on Earth. Asia doesn't exist in Berserk.

She enjoyed it so much it broke her brain. I've read hentai about it

Just because she enjoyed it doesn't mean it wasn't rape.

Mind break by a good dicking
IT happens

She did get raped by an eldritch god. The dicking was surely good, but it wasn't the source of her moe I don't think.

Guts is probably a mediterranean man,but he is designed so japs can self-insert regardless.
Casca is indian although her name isn't.
Isidro is iberian
Schierke is a german
The two siblings are italian

I hope this and Griffith did nothing wrong are just memes.

Northern Italians?

I mean,japs think italians look like that in general for some reason

Miura uses the Earth's map for Berserk. It's just an alternate Earth/history, Midland is Denmark.

Midland is Austria/Germany and the capital is in Vienna.You can compare the epicenter of the explosion in the manga with a map of europe and see that falconia is in the same location as Vienna .That explains the ottomans being represented by the Kushans(even though they are culturally indian)

Who cares? They aren't even in this world anyway.

Also made me laugh so congrats.

He is clearly Aryan

Have you guys seriously never met a blonde Italian? you should travel more.
Anyway Guts is probably Italian himself, Gambino (Italian name there again) was traveling North when he found him (Italy borders with Austria which seems to be Midland as another user said), Casca, Corkus, Magnifico, Serpico, the armor style of the band of the Hawk, Vritanis etc. etc. lots of references to Italy so it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah but good italy

No shitty southern Italian Guidos

Fuck Northern Italy

Always treating tha southa like shit.

Trying to put a race on a anime characters is retarded because they're designed to look however the fuck the artist wants.
Ippo, Takamura, Jotaro and Josuke are all japanese but they're built like a brick shithouses and buff as fuck which is impossible for a nips diet and being race thats borderline 5 feet tall. They also look nothing like Japanese people aside from having dark hair and a school uniform.

Neat to see some southern yuro representation. Wonder where Griffith would be from.

Vaffanculo!