Is it good?

Is it good?

Yes, but expect a ton of dialogue and keep your expectations grounded.

Yeah, kinda

Does the idea of a rei clone taking a hot steamy wet info dump all over your face appeal to you? If so then yeah

is shite outside character design

Thank you.

Yes but it's too short(most of your expectations gets destroyed) and they could have done a better job with the dialogue.

It had promise than crashed and burned

Why are there so many shows named REEEEE, what does it mean in nihongo?

It was one of the most memorable shows of last year for me.

Yes.

The first three episodes are good. The rest is utter shit.

Starts off interesting and then nose dives, but had a sturdy enough beginning to not crash and burn

I dropped it at the infodump scene, that was fucking torture.

Top tier character design, nice ides, but it goes down under repetitive exposition

dissapointing of the season, not even memorable

It wasn't anything special at all.

yes

It was okay. Very interesting in the beginning, then it kind of dies of and becomes really unremarkable in the end. No surprises in the end, it really just take the mediocre end.

Kind of reminds me of Guilty Gear in that regard, starts good then dies off.

I mean Guilty Crown. Sorry.

Wasted Potential: The Anime

Did she just play on the world's gunniest violin?

I'm all for differing opinions, but I can't understand how anyone could watch this and not come away objectively disappointed, especially considering how fucking awesome the premise is. It's an anime that revels in 'tell don't show' and drones on and on about 'rules' that in the end it doesn't even give a fuck about. The villain disappears for the majority of the anime and pops up a few times to smirk and teleport away. Her resolution is fucking awful, mostly because it's tied to one of the most insufferable characters in an anime to exist and his stupid backstory.
The only thing that made me feel anything was a handful of short scenes between Matsubara and Selesia. It's the further the anime explores it's whacky premise, and even then it doesn't push on it after touching it a few times.

Disappointment after disappointment.

Good start, apart from a few scenes the middle was kind of a drag, ending was mediocre but satisfying enough.

The premise is not that good though, there is a lot of meta (read: industry jerking) or battle royale anime and most of them are between mediocre and terrible. Many people wanted basically a Fate clone, which shows how it had little potential.

I agree about Altair disappearing though. At the very least they could have her in the frontier between world with some cool backgrounds while working to destroy the foundation of everything to justify her not taking a more active role instead of sitting on a comfy sofa. Otherwise it was more interesting than most anime and it was mostly only predictable in retrospect, which is fine for me since it means the foreshadowing was done right instead of simply going off rails.

Completely awful

...aspects of it are good.

From an animation perspective it's better than it has any right to be, but from a narrative/thematic perspective it's all over the fucking place.

The idea is neat but they do too little with it. Half the show's runtime is spent on the reiclone info dumping the viewer. Some of the characters were kinda cool. Great music, very iconic opening; You might've noticed from people SCREAMING SOMETHING TO YOU. Overall felt average.

SHARK WINS

She won third place. Being a fugitive is worse than being a god together with your beloved or a wageslave writer with whiny teenager.

>reiclone
You were doing so well.

What do you call quiet expressionless girls that talk in monotone?

The pinnacle of Wasted Potential. What was the point of Mamika's final magical splash flare anyway?

In the script it was to show that Altair was invincible. Altair was completely vaporized by the explosion and simply rebuilt herself an instant later terminator style. Besides Mamika, only Sirius could hurt her body (even if pointless due to the holopsicon).

In the anime it was probably to justify how she could escape.

Its pretty good.
Its much better watching it all in one go then having to wait a week to only receive a set of pure talking episodes.

Or some VA special.

Wife material

It's actually fucking horrible, and i forced myself to watch all of it. I usually can be very understanding of other people's opinions but it boggles my mind how anyone would like this.

No, but my waifu Altair is perfect