MangaDex! - batoto replacement

doki.co/2018/01/17/introducing-mangadex/

reddit.com/r/manga/comments/7r4dmn/introducing_mangadex/

inb4 >reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/False_Lancer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.ga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the batoto replacement from the Cartel?

Based Doki continuing to destroy the cartel

Is that a dude or a girl?

Mud

Yes

>Doki
>reddit

Get out.

Enjoy your malware.

>Gender: none
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/False_Lancer

How come reddit manages to get a replacement running but Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined don't?

Sup Forums launched manga.sh days ago

>hentai allowed
not sure if a good idea

>reddit

it's pretty non functional though long strip is useful.

The Cartel is less than irrelevant to manga scans.

The artist wanted to draw Enkidu, Gil´s fuck buddy weapon. He drew CC instead, the artist sucks.

It's got basic functionality now, it's just feels like shit to use. It'll probably be decent eventually.

Did people forget about Our Goddess already?

an ftp does not a reader site make.

MangaDex will add long strip option too.

It's not well designed for reading online, or for uploading to if you're a group trying to get your shit out there

>doki
>reddit
Please off yourself.

No content, the reddit site got a lot of stuff. I´m a little concerned it will be SJW censoring on what´s get uploaded and what don´t though.

Sometimes what you want is a high school manga club, not a basement the-password-is-swordfish secret handshake hideout

>reddit

>No content
That doesn't seem hard to fix, if I'm honest

ewhal will eventually set up a scraper like he had to do for pantsu nyaa.

It'd be nice if the batoto mods would just give out their copies of the batoto database to copy

Please support manga.sh aka /oursite/.

Looks like that tranny from that early Isekai from a few years ago who was voiced by Fukuyama. Fuck, what was that show called? You know the one, the MC literally kicked one of the antagonist's balls out of existence.

Uploading is a pain in the ass.
>t. uploader
Also, I wanted to upload some stuff the other day when batoto went down, and I forgot my account, the registration is now closed no matter what. Fuck them.

Don't fuck around with that faggotry, just use whatever works best. Tribalism is cancer

>literally one group uploading
>/oursite/
As of now it may as well as be a TL group blog

heh
they're probably waiting for something else

It'll fail again like Pantsu

I think that's all just test shit ewhal put up. So no groups.

Man I've been using long strip for years now with Chrome extensions and fucking hell, I can't read manga any other way now. When the extension suddenly doesn't work it's a fucking chore to read it like a pleb

This. I'll never support doki, fucking faggots.

I'm not an autist, so I have no idea, but what's wrong with them?

pantsu works just fine.

red pill me user.

It is, now that batoto is down. You want their bot to get some mangareader watermarked shit that they stole from mangafox with their watermarked shit, and umaru marked shit for gook scans added in for the fun?
They said no. People asked. Cunts.
Gin no Guardian? But that is chink anime.

>our site
>not madokami

The kids can go anywhere they want.

So what you mean to say is it literally is a blog for now, and meanwhile Doki got their neo-batoto up and running already

I actually don't really get why more small time sub groups don't use it. The "upload to other sites" feature seems like it would save a ton of time

There's really not much up on the doki site yet either

Can't auto-download via programs from that.

Who cares, I'm gonna FUCK

>search for HorribleSubs
>uploads from the past few months aren't on Pantsu but are on .si
A tracker is instantly inferior if the alternative has more content. I wanted to love it but .si has everything whereas Pantsu simply doesn't

Madokami's been scraping batoto for years, you just download your archived content from them. Getting manga up doesn't seem as hard as convincing scanlators that your site is the best to upload to

>Mangadex
>A full team that listen to users, which is a good thing for now.
>Fast updates
>More stuff than Manga

>Manga
>No content
>No communication

because herkz convinced everyone that ewhal is a nasty antisemite. because he's a big faggot.

Are you the doki shill that started this thread or something? It's the first week bro, neither site is particularly impressive at this point

>Goddess gets stuff from Batoto
>Batoto is dead
Read your own post mate.

I got, it's Ixion Saga I was thinking of. That started by in 2012, holy shit.

There are literally dozens of manga although I suppose that's because most of them were uploaded by Doki and other groups like Hachimitsu are already uploading their stuff into it, I'd say people will most likely flock there.

but madokami has registrations closed since some time, what makes it worth the wait until it opens?

the goddess' reader is trash and downloading shitty scans is fucking stupid

>archived content
I think you missed my point here. The new stuff doesn't have anywhere set yet, that's where the battle lies.

something is wrong with the scraper then. someone should tell him.

I´m saying what I see. And I see that progress is done on MangaDex. I´m no shill, since I´m aware that this whole thing can backfire when people start voicing their opinion on what to upload and what is going to get taken down like on Batoto. We will see.

Are you dumb or just an ESL?

Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just don't see the point of pretending like this shit's set in stone right now

We were talking about content. But I should have specified, new content. Not old shit. That you can get on many places.

The problem with the scraper is that nyaa.si blocks it

I'm still waiting on my uploader account when I emailed him weeks ago. I already have an account, I just want uploader access now to dump some thing that aren't on Batoto.

>never replies to IRC account requests
>Sunako or whatever his name is acts like a giant faggot in IRC
>apparently never checks email

Getting new content is hard for everyone, you're fighting to be the best place for scanlators to upload

So which site do you think the normalfag teams will flock to?

After all that retarded naming contest the best they could come up with was manga.sh?

I'm pretty sure ewhal just built the site himself, Sup Forums didn't actually have anything to do with it

it's /oursite/ because it has kept the newfag riffraff like you out, I hope they never reopen it

Probably whichever has forums. I assume most scanlation groups are purely in it for the e-peen

can't be that difficult to get around.

wow user you are so cool, I hope to be like you when I grow up

#dropout and Hachimitsu seems to have chosen Mangadex already given by how they already have their own accounts

I would have picked
Man.ga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.ga

there's worse goals to have, good for you

It takes even less effort on their part to re-block it. If a site doesn't want to be scraped it's a huge pain to collect info from it. Pantsu had a deal with them for a while that was working, I don't know why it fell through

I'll wait until it's stable and they iron out the bugs before I consider uploading anything. Right now the language filter doesn't even work.

As always. It's always their job to save the day.

I thought they were /ourguys/. Hatsukoi Zombie coming soon then?

should I just start uploading shit, or wait for groups to do it

It does have a reader.

Wait and see.

wait until the drama is over and they settle for good

Wait a couple of weeks to see if something else comes that's more popular

I see an r-18 filter in place, this is off to a good start if they don't remove lewd content.

Jesus fucking christ, how do Reddit users not go blind on that layout?
Always upload shit

If you've got stuff from defunct groups, there's no reason not to

It is not good, and not even Sunako recommends that you use it

>t.mangafox

I'm still rushing to back shit up. How much time till batoto fucking dies?

if you like this replacement, do it, if not, don't do it

Well, that fucker´s ego is on a golden pedestal since Sup Forums sucks his dick so elegantly. Is better than nothing is what we all say in the end though.

reader site and reader are not the same thing
but that's not the point
Madokami has it's place and it's still quite flawed and empty in meaningful areas
come the future the only resource of not compressed scans will be holders of The bato.to database and I mean it, unless you ran a bot scraping the metadata too

brazilians and mexicans are already uploading there