Raildex

"I have no gekota and yet I must cuddle it" -Misaka
Do clones dream of gekota sheep?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/search.php?word=御坂姉妹&s_mode=s_tag_full&order=date_d
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq3F-V-BQWA&
mangadex.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run better run, faster than my bullet

School shooting kamikoto soon

Just finished Cold Game and honestly its one of Kamachi's weakest SS novels which is sad because the premise is incredibly interesting but the execution just flopped hard and the ending felt incredibly rushed. I hope the quality dip was due to Kamachi focusing on the Toaru multimedia works coming out this year and doesn't start seeping into his other works especially HO since its starting up its first multibook arc and it looks absolutely crazy and seeing its the next novel on the list for him to release.

SS's are literally filler tier

Reminder that Himegami is a patrician girl that will receive a spin off soon.
I don't know how much influence Kamachi has on the animation of S3 but he's probably busy, plus there's the scripts for the various manga to handle and the usual 2 novels a year. That said the tarot was interesting, I think it was a pretty nice SS and more Saten content is always nice.

Now I want a nice, clean thread. Keep the shitposting to a minimum, be polite and don't respond to bait. Most importantly though, have fun!

WAS CRASHING THIS THREAD PART OF YOUR PLAN?

It's a 100 page SS, wasn't it basically a BD bundle anyways?

WHEN WILL WE SEE LIBERAL ARTS CITY ADAPTED

LAC was top tier as well as the Stiyl's SS.

AccelKami soon. Biagio bless.

Batzu gaemo?

So what's up with the Raildex & X-Men similarities? I mean this series has capeshit elements but the two are rather different. Mutants are subjugated and shied away from in society for their abilities while espers have AC, an entire city built for them where their abilities are adored and can place you higher in society if your power is good enough.

maybe

lets be serious for a second, whats the chance of a return to slice of life? after aeon of horus starts?

Once things calm down a little.

Would you?

We get SoL every first chapter

It has lasted this long, it should just continue with slice of life after all major conflicts are resolved.

>Would you?
No. She's sweaty and stinky.

just tell me one thing, will I get to see Touma become a fascist/monarch before I die?

I dunno. When are you planning to die?

I actually am crying from this
this tag is too hard on the heart pixiv.net/search.php?word=御坂姉妹&s_mode=s_tag_full&order=date_d

What's your definition of filler? Anyway SS2 was some of the best shit in the franchise to be honest.

>SS2 was some of the worst shit
Agreed

>There will never be an isekai map in the mobage when you get hit by vehicles

Give chinks some time. They just recently started taking about dating.

I'm going to post this sometimes until Himegami receives her spin off.

They're too lazy to create a whole new map for something like that. It would be a nice expansion though. Who'd the demon lord be, Coronzon?

Touma is so amazingly handsome and dreamy
>you will never be saved by touma
>you will never give him home-made cookies as a thank you
>you will never offer to do his housework while he recovers
>you will never help him with his homework
>you will never cook him a clumsy meal that he still says is delicious
>you will never awkwardly confess to him, resulting in both of you spilling your spaghetti, leading to a clumsy but impassioned kiss
>you will never stay over at his house due to your dorms curfew
>you will never sleep together
>you will never be held gently by his strong arms as you sleep together
>you will never hear him whisper "i love you" in his sleep
Why even live?
I sometimes pretend i'm misaka and go on dates with him

The dating feature is going to blow out of hand to be honest, I don't want to see people spamming Kamikoto images all over the threads. You just know it's going to be one of those things.

>Himegami

Who?

The only thing the dating will be used for is meme ships. Kamikotofags already have a metric boatload of doujins and art, some 3d models standing next to each other isn't going to mean much

Never going to happen, mikos are only good for bullying.

It all depends on what you can do with those 3D models though or what features they implement.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gq3F-V-BQWA&

Sure, but there's no chance it's going to measure up to the literal 12 thousand some images they've already got

Honest to god kamachi hit one of his peaks with the sisters arc.
Sure, billions die in nt9, but it feels so artificial and pointless, especially by the end. Plus the numbers are so large its practically impossible to imagine it and feel it.
The sisters on the other hand aren't something so far away.
And 10,000 dead isn't that far away either.

The way I see it is its like having your favourite friend die 10,000 times. Just imagine if someone existed with your same exact problems, emotion, interests, thoughts and circumstance and died 10,000 times all on account of you.
I don't look at a lot of kamachis works to be all that high quality, mostly fast food writing that tastes good but isn't shakespeare. Of course that's inevitable after 40 volumes but still.
And thats why its so amazing. I still count it as one of the strongest ideas I've read before. Only the gulag archipelago can top it, and even then there's not much keeping the sisters from surpassing it in pure genius in writing and evoking emotion.

Shutaura spinoff when?

I see you're a man of patrician clone taste as well.

Also forgot that nt9 is cheap drama/emotion. Killing a bunch of people any author can do, I havent seen an author do what kamachi did with the clones before, at the least on that scale and with that much emotion.
Still sends shivers down my spine to imagine my older naive more ignorant self being led to the killing fields without any idea. Just imagining every me of the past being brutally murdered.

>Billions is too big but 10000 isn't
Sure buddy. You also totally missed the point of NT9.

Kind of retarded clones of a bestgirl have no right to be so best in their own right.

Dolly > Worst > Last Order > 10032

The clones surpass the original by miles

Misaki a pile of shit

Objective untruth, unless we're talking about length when stacked end-to-end.

We're talking about how Mikoto handicaps her cute body with her horrid personality

But her normal personality is generally excellent, user. You're confusing me here.

I'm sorry to inform you that you're blind or perhaps abused, and see anything female giving you attention as affection.

If you had to put up with a best friend turned roomie trying to rape you 24/7 you'd probably be dealing with your crushes weirdly too.

This explains why Mikoto is a bitch, but doesn't explain why you like bitches

I like to think the clones are autistic nymphos

>Mikoto is literally nothing more than her crush
Cool.

I'm now having to wonder why there's no doujin about them being used to train the first ever level 6 sex machine.

does misaka wear gekota pantsu?

>Objective untruth
The clones aren't bound by a shitty overused tsundere personality and retain the cuteness of the original with extra perks like better hair or clothing.

How she acts with the people she cares for most is indicative of her nature user.

If they sold them, yes.

Clones>original

I would've thought how she acts for the vast majority of her time in her own series would be a better guide.

That has nothing to do with it though. Mikoto just downright has autistic traits and an awful childhood that likely altered her mentality and emotions. She just doesn't know how to show her love properly.

It's a guide, but not the only one. Acting normal around your friends, and then immediately autistic and bitchy the moment you're off kilter tells a lot more than "Well she's nice to her friends" which nearly everyone is

>You also totally missed the point of NT9.
NT9 was great but it wasn't at it's peak emotionally like the sisters arc. Touma getting mind broken, falling into despair, and realizing hypocrisy and flawed morality was beautiful development but it wasn't enough. Othinus getting saved after such a traumatic experience and suddenly becoming the closest to understanding Touma didn't set well with me either.

>Nice to her friends
>Pretty good with kids
>Generally at least tries to be friendly and caring
>Will go on a one woman crusade to fuck your shit up if you give her a good enough reason
>Has a weakness for cutesy things
I'm really not seeing any issues here.

Because you're looking at surface level stuff.

More surface level than 'she's weird around her crush'?

Unironically yes.

Othinus getting saved after that traumatic experience was *because* she was going through the same thing, wasn't fully evil, and Touma knew it. It's also just generally against his nature to watch someone be lynched no matter who it is.

Similarly unironically no.

Calm down there Kanzaki.

So you think being nice to your friends is a good judge of your character? Even the worst of people are nice to their friends or try to be

Hey guys, what do you think about this new manga site? Do you think we can use it? Keep in mind that it only started a few hours ago.

mangadex.com

And the creator is indexfag

Why do you people try to make NT9 deeper than it needs to be, it's cheap. Touma gets broken after "billions" of years just to continue selfishly saving individuals as always. Worst part of this is the fact that he somehow grew closer to Othinus than any other character in the course of a few volumes, cheap.

>sisters arc
>emotional
Just say that you're a Mikotofag. The volume was average by Kamachi's standards now.

No matter whether you liked NT9 or not my comment that he missed the point was correct. It had nothing to do with numbers of people dying, it's about Touma.

It's too soon to tell but it looks pretty decent, hopefully it maintains and upgrades in recent times.
>creator is an indexfag
Really? That's nice I guess.

Everything is cheap, nothing has value.

Reminder that Imouto is best and already won the Toumabowl.

Forgot to click the post. Anyway it'd be nice to slap things up there for now.

Reminder that there will be no winners until the series is forgotten and unprofitable.

Sounds like you're just biased. Kamisato btfo'd the magic gods in a few pages, cheap desu. Aiwass bullied Coronzon, that's cheap. Fiamma got nerfed and gets shit on whenever Kamachi gets the chance, it's cheap.

My tripdubs say you're wrong.

Don't do that.

The clones are too autistic to have a relationship.

Mikoto is for marriage!

>No argument
>Meme (you) picture
>M-Mikotofag
I accept your concession, come up with an argument.

A lot of Japanese wallets say I'm right.

autists deserve love too

>too autistic to have a relationship.
You must be talking about Mikoto.

>there will be no winners
There already are though