Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Why is Sup Forums hating this anime?
The manga is on my backlog, how they ruined it?

They are mad that they are adapting random chapters and not going with the release/straight order so you have in the first episode the 6 and the 1st chapter and in the 2nd episode you have like the 11th and 2th for example(not being exact).

I also like the girl's voice,which is what is also being criticised for some retarded reason,her voice is soothing,calm and it's not as flirty or smug as they wanted

since the manga is still ongoing and the anime will just not end I don't see why is that a reason
Oh well

It's pretty good.

Sup Forums hates on literally everything. We have the best anime in at least a decade airing in Violet Evergarden right now and Sup Forums (well, IRC crew) is hating on it.

I was just expecting more, because the manga is so good. I am not mad, just a bit dissapointed

I used to put the timeline for this manga.

What's the point when we have the manga?

>IRC crew

What is this, 2014?

its literally word for word with the manga I dont see how you can hate on anything besides the voices if you like the manga

I haven't read the manga, but overall think the anime is pretty good.

I'm planning on reading the manga after I finish the show

>Sup Forums is one person

Pacing is way too slow. There are some jarring pauses that are only there to ensure the episode reaches 23 minutes

I don't think they ruined anything, it just feels like some random "I liked the voices better in the manga"-spam from people who want to feel special because they read the source material.
Also decide things for yourself, faggit!

Sup Forums hates everything

>They are mad that they are adapting random chapters and not going with the release/straight order
This is an extremely dumb reason to be mad considering the manga already jumps all over the place.

Glad you reminded me of the saying, depression killed too many memory cells.

>depression killed too many memory cells.
Does depression do that? So that's why I'm retarded.

It literally does

>and that he's Cancer

The first episode had some issues delivering on the humor. The second episode was way better, I like that they're including those short skits with the other three girls.

>Sup Forums hates it
>nothing but threads loving it

You could just make a Takagi thread without lying you know.

>I can't go in the pool because my hand got bit

How much of a fucking candyass do you have to be to cop out like this?

The timeline thing is stupid

The manga itself is in "random" order. You can tell by the general lack of progression in their relationship.

This.
Should've been a 10 minute series instead.

>going into a pool with an open wound

>Not sharing your aids with the world so the pool will be closed

Dumb tease whore
I hope MC bone her good

Dont forget they are also throwing in chapters from a different manga.

It kinda is isn't it, given its broken into three segments

Nishikata is a fucking braindead retard. She might as well tease a doll, actually this would have been much better because we wouldn't have to hear Yuki Kaji faggot voice in that case.

It should do all 3 segments in 10 minutes.

I want Takahashi Rie to do ASMR

It's only worth watching for this cute flustered shota.

because it reminds me how i never had anything like in this in my younger years, and one time when i came close to childhood love, i fucking blew by acting like a sperg and kicking the bitch

>not having your wound disinfected by Chlorine
fag

The pleasure of _____________

I'm okay with that, I like them more than the main two.

Takagi san pure happiness moment

>voice,which is what is also being criticised for some retarded reason,
Because she sounds like she's about 30.

>We have the best anime in at least a decade airing in Violet Evergarden
I bet your keyboard cringed away from your fingers.

The only complaint I have is that she seems too sincere with her flirting. Yeah, she likes him, but I always got the feeling that her flirting was primarily there as yet another way to tease him.

Little girls belong to fat old men, not underage faggots.

They didn’t ruin it, it was shit from the beginning.

menstruation

Fuck off