Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ek5DS2-Wgr0
doki.co/2018/01/17/introducing-mangadex/
mangadex.com
mega.nz/#F!OF9ziZSS!O-j_WjaBmDV5FfiIGE1PvQ
bato.to/follows_comics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/ek5DS2-Wgr0

We all give in to Mangafox and start mining Monero on our browsers as we read their watermarked scans.

Hah, the reddit thread got deleted. Beautiful.

So far, so good.

>I want to keep it ad-free

Yeah, good luck with that.

Continue downloading scans directly from the scanlators like I've been doing.

My plan is to wait 2 to 3 months and let Madokami stop being such huge faggots over not letting anyone join over Batoto's downfall. Then I'll try to join once they have their heads out of their asses. My other options is to hope that something better arises from the ashes.

I have 62 series in my bookmarks for Batoto, hope I can transfer them to some other site

It's easy though. Just make it a paid subscription site, like Hentaikey.

doesn't crunchyroll has manga? that is all you need bro

>We all give in to Mangafox and start mining Monero on our browsers as we read their watermarked scans.

This is a nice meme

Madokami exists so I do not care.

Doki saves the day.
doki.co/2018/01/17/introducing-mangadex/
mangadex.com

You need to pm the mods.

They barely have anything

>Haven't caught up on JoJo
>Batoto ded before I wake up
What do?

I can't upload my shit there. I don't need another reading site I want a personal cumdumpster.

>supporting anidex, mangadex, or everything tied to doki

Fuck off daiz.

Go to the site of the people that scan the colored manga and download it from there. They have black and white too. I'm sure everything is up on nyaa too. Pretty sure they're all up on Kissmanga too. How do you people even use the internet?

Do I need to sign up to change the theme?

Go to their official page and download it.

Fuck off, literal retard.

if only more people would have supported that poor lass who was homebound taking care of her sick mum

>reading Jojo's Underage Adventure
kill yourself

I tried and I got booted for it twice. They're being faggots and trying to keep their secret club secret. I'll just wait to see what happens and join the winner. I just want to read chinese cartoons; don't need or desire the extra bullshit that comes with it.

So far it seems like the two sites making the most progress to replace batoto's function as an easy place for uploaders to use are mangadex and mangash

Post your list of Batoto follows.

>tfw you didn't even realize that more than 30% of your follows are over and finished.
>tfw more than half your active follows have not been scanlated in 2+ years

>t.daiz

I'm not up on the e-drama, what's wrong with doki?

pretty sure there's a mega up somewhere, not sure if it's still up

>trying to keep their secret club secret
>has a public readme on how to join and is posted on reddit, facebook, every anime forum, etc.

>doki is becoming nu-cartel and attempt to sabottage manga.sh
I wish I was Daiz tho.

Download it, or just go to other sites. They will be problems with getting new uploads especially from smaller groups, but the other sites will not delete what they already have up.

Fuck, I missed Claymore. That's another dead one.

I wish I could punch Daiz though, single handedly killed fan subs, and we have nothing to show for it.

Does this site offer downloads?

>how to take a screenshot

I gave up trying to back up my follows. Just saved the ones with dead scanlators.

I think they want to finance it by selling seedboxes on the side. Unlikely to work, but hey, at least an attempt was made.

Unironically, how new are you?

Dank meme, my friend.

FUCK OFF CAKE

Found them
>inb4 spoonfeed
mega.nz/#F!OF9ziZSS!O-j_WjaBmDV5FfiIGE1PvQ

haha................he was only pretending to be retarded..................
funny....................

>being this retarded

How many are you going to pick up on the new site?

I'm going to archive the dead ones I have listed so I don't need Batoto to revisit their memories.

Use KM.

I just want to laugh at something. Worst new year this is.

Oh man, was adding series to mh follows and found this fucking shit.
Probably gonna reread it now desu

>How many are you going to pick up on the new site?
The most i can and i'll upload the complete ones i saved.

something something no survivors

NTR

It's not a meme though, it's a fact. In 2014 Daiz, Fakku, Wani and Crunchy roll joined forces, guided by Daiz to hit all the major fan subs places and groups. Then they swept in and started copy right claiming to stop future growth. If Diaz isn't the main man behind the death of fan subs, why aren't they around in the numbers like they were in the past?

Mangash or mangadex?
Who is more likely to not start bitching about money when the bots ramp up the traffic?

10/10 add it to the list.

>Mangash
Link, google doesn't show for some reason.

>Mangash or mangadex?
The one that works and it's not a bitch about what can be uploaded.

>mangash
More like mangina.

So neither?

hoping mangarock continues hosting releases on their servers because i just dropped $9 on the pro version of their app like last month and have already invested a good amount of time adding all favorites and whatnot

Nobody will actually use mangadex. Doki pulled the same shit being one of the first to put out an alternative to Nyaa with anidex and now it's dead.
The new """official""" replacement will be chosen by the biggest scanlation groups, just like how nyaa.si has been chosen by HS and Cartel Inc.

There's a wordfilter in the channel to stop people from posting their registration in public, so you probably did something dumb like paste your password where everyone can see.

>biggest scanlation groups
And that will be...?

Who cares?

we go back to paying for manga again like responsible adults.

Madokami has a lot of holes and dud files genius.

>"Fuck all these, the next Batoto will be the one chosen by the big TL groups anyway"
>"Big TL groups? Like what?"
>"Who cares"

Fuck you.

manga.sh

Why have mods pruned every single batato thread?

Mangastream

Manga.sh will start running ads if it gets heavy, judging by pantsu's history, but the kind that are easy for an adblocker to hide

Thanks, it doesn't seem very fleshed out yet though.

I'm pretty sure they don't actually upload their shit to other sites

Shit, I didn't even think of taking a screenshot. Thanks, bud.

Do people really read manga on small screens? I'm surprised they don't use at a bare minium a 1080p display

No, it's barely functional right now. It'll get there, but it'll be slow, since it's just one dude

Actually, if you highlight the entire section and paste it into Notepad it formats pretty well into a readable list.

What is FlyingWitch?

Gonna keep it bookmarked then, thanks. The way I see it the more baskets we have the better.

1080p is a resolution. a 4 inch screen can be 1080p. Hell, my phone is a 6" screen and it's a 1440p screen.

Yeah. And for reference, it pretty much wasn't functional yesterday, so the progress is noticeable.

>Doki pulled the same shit being one of the first to put out an alternative to Nyaa with anidex and now it's dead.
Anidex was around way before Nyaa died. I think it was there even before Doki was banned on Nyaa.

>hosting the official translation of Franken Fran

Starting well to get DMCA up the ass already.

Based

RIP batoto

bato.to/follows_comics

>implying anyone connected to pantsu will care

They need to give me my activation code already, I have shit that needs to get uploaded.

You realize that doesn't do anything right?

>English: UK flag
>Spanish: Mexicuck flag
Really, faggots? At least make it consistent and put the US flag if you're going down that route.

This will always be the most autistic possible complaint

Wa ga na wa Umishi huh...4 years now....would Sup Forums want to translate it?

It was literally the same on batoto.

I keep wanting to but other things, like finding a job, keep distracting me.

Cartel's replacement is still not ready but mangash is ahead so they're shutting down any attempts to gather users.

This should be a complete non issue. How has the userbase of this site through the years come to depend on something like this.

It would admittedly be a pain in the goddess shut down though.

>bato.to/follows_comics
opens a list of all series you follow beside the latest chapter.

I know there's a fansub cartel, but they also have a manga branch? I was not aware of this.