Junji ito animated stuff

Holy shit, this adaptation is awesome

neat isnt it

Glad you like it, user.

Surprisingly decent

Souichi a cute

Its ok

have they done the one where people get smashed when they eat the jelly?
will they?

no
no

why

It's alright

> watch the second episode right before sleep
Help

Sweet dreams

Are you guys trolling? Or is this some sort of meme? These adaptions are horrible, the animation is shit, the pacing is shit, and the directing doesn't understand a single thing of what makes Junji ito a good read.

it isn't in the collection

Sou is funny but yeah this fails as horror

The only difference is the manga is in black and white which makes it scarier.

>Unfitting OP and ED
>First episode was tone-deaf garbage
>Part one of episode two felt faithful, but part two fell flat.

No, it's not.

The pacing is literally the same.

>unfitting OP
wow fucking kill yourself

Doesn't he get eaten by the swamp model in the manga?

No, he marries the fashion model.

>being this casual

he marries her
and maybe gets eaten after he tries to run away with their son

What ever happened with Oshikiri? Did he really kill and bury his friends in the future?

bomb deen

Why this guy don't kill himself already? Why his head is weird?

Wasn't that all a dream?

Apparently
I didn't know there was a sequel to the haunted house one.

His dreams last for years on end in dreamtime, and only get longer exponentially every time he sleeps. So somehow this makes his body evolve as if he were living for thousands of years every night. He probably would have been better off killing himself, he had some serious anxiety dreams, but he was in the hospital hoping for a cure.

>evolve
I didn't know Junji Ito wrote Threshold

This.

I was expecting something special from this show but it seems to be sourced from Ito's most half-assed works. If ep3 isn't good I'll be dropping it.

wtf how am I supposed to self insert to this?!

do you have to abandon all forms of logic and reason in order to be a person in your average itou junji manga

This. I like Ito's work a lot but the way people react to paranormal shit is just completely stupid and makes absolutely no sense. Like that part in Uzumaki where a student turns into a fucking gigantic human-snail hybrid and everyone just goes along with it, most unrealistic shit ever, people in real life would go insane

Whose subs are you using?

No it's not.

I think you are just conveniently forgetting that the manga was that shit to begin with

they messed that up in my opinion
they should have played a scary sound effect where they played melancholic music

Who's Fault Is It, Anyway?

Ito is not about realism. He's about weird scenarios and body horrors that come with them.

not sure, but I think someone told me that the spirals affected the unconsciousness of the people to not react that much, or to not want to leave the city

true, but that doesn't mean that I won't get annoyed when they do stupid shit all the time

Currently reading Tomie, did she do nothing wrong or everything wrong, favourite story? I'm going to have to go with Photography.

first episode was pure kino

More episode with him when? I prefer them to the random other characters they choose.

Nobody cares what you prefer, idiot.

>>Unfitting OP
Opinion discarded.

It's all CR anyway.

>having taste this shit

There's like 8 Souichi stories, so I wouldn't be surprised if they adapted the rest.
Not this season, though.

Yeah. This is why anime doesn't have a horror genre. It just doesn't work.

Why did they drop Ito's style?

I'm enjoying it quite a bit despite the animation.

>>First episode was tone-deaf garbage
Pleb alert.