People keep complaining that Japan has shit taste

>people keep complaining that Japan has shit taste

Well, why don't you make your anime then, Sup Forums?

I mean literally.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=sg4TeiqWwVU
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ubInQcVAY
youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us
youtube.com/watch?v=G93bj1HARA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A community of nothing but (bad) ideas guys
>Making anything
No

Anime is literally japanese animation. I can't make anime unless I get japs to make it, and I don't wanna do that. I'd rather make a nice cartoon, thank you very much.

>Sup Forums the anime
I would pay good money to watch this

You just answered your own question by posting this stupid crap, faggot.

>taking the opinion of people who've never done anything of worth about what you can't do seriously

>tfw you'll never have a dystopian sci-fi about Sup Forumsnon building a cute waifu robot and slaving at a wagie job to buy her incremental upgrades to make her cuter/more human like touch-sense skin that slowly turns in to a thriller as society outlaws robots and the waifu and Sup Forumsnon become fugitives

funny that I was thinking about this today and this thread appears.

yes, it's based on that one copypasta/image. Rate my shitty idea.

It would be a more cancerous version of PTE.

I can make the art for the Bluray spines.

Katawa Shoujo had animation in it. It was good.

Shouldn't Japanese animation be Japanimation and anime be cartoons with arcs and an evolving story?
Cartoons have stories encapsulated within a single episode.

fund it now.

Pop Teamu Ebin is literally Sup Forums : The Anime

Shit taste in women

Obligatory.

Someone will post it sooner or later

Too late.

Of course there are enough highly skilled and creative people here, but they can't get along.

Personally I'm waiting till my 60 qbit quantum computer is ready so that I can make infinite anime in all genres.

At that time the Yotsuba& anime will be released and you human society will come to an end

If a dude good enough to make storyboards existed I bet Sup Forums could make its own ova.
Something like this

/r/ the Samurai Flamenco webm with Gotou hitting the rocket

Give me more histories Sup Forums
Please

Because it would be called cartoon instead of anime. Westerners are shit at making cartoons, except for Family Guy (the people behind Pop Team Epic).

It better have a bitter-sweet ending.

Avatar LoK should be branded anime since it was made by Japanese studio at one point, but something happened. The same thing goes for most of mid-90 cartoons.

>dude good enough to make storyboards
I am right here though

The bitter-sweetest, my dude. And the usual commentaries on the morality of creating an intelligence intended to follow the designs of its creator, what humanity is, transhumanism, yadda yadda.

What about that old flash zone made?

A cartoon is a certain kind of animation that can be made in any country.

American animation contracted to a Japanese studio isn't anime.

Fuck off faggot nigger

Fuck off, retard.

What are you trying to say anons? Don't let your weeb pride interfere with the proper terminology.

This. General hate, also racism.

When in history has a group of people that are Anonymous to each other gotten together and made something great?

Not being glib or a durp, just don't think it is possible.

And yet what is not possible becomes possible

I don't complain, i like it.

/Thread

Sup Forums made Katawa Shoujo

>weeb anime

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

That doesn't count. We need an actual animation made by Sup Forums from scratch.

Please fuck off.

Something like the waifu bot sacrificing herself to buy time for the protagonist who eventually gets caught? Then after he serves numerous years in prison, all while lamenting over how his love was eliminated, he returns to a place where he finds a slowly restoring reserve of her?

first you fuckos must come up with a good concept and script. If the script is good enough you'll find animators willing to spend some time making simple scenes

i'll be waiting

Yeah, maybe. But give it a sci-fi twist.

Maybe protag suffers a wound and is about to die, waifubot needs to use her hardware to overwrite her own conciousness with his to save his life. He becomes the waifu.

Here We just need a script.

what's stopping you from making an "Sup Forums draws " thread if you already exist then

Not my cup of tea. Also, keep in mind that dramatic art school plot doesn't mix well with pajeet tier production.

I thought you guys were aware that you can't really make anything other than an ironic comedy

>I thought you guys were aware that you can't really make anything other than an ironic comedy
Anything other than Keit愛 isn't an option.

>the pro jap animation studios hav shit taste might aswell make our own anime
>all we can come up with is a keitai ripoff

how sad

You guys realize we're going to get sued front and back by Makoto Shinkai once Keit-Ai gets actually get made, right?

If someone could just do this but for a better concept. It would be great.

>implying

Keit-ai is the worst meme ever. Not only was it never funny but eventually Sup Forums forgot it's a meme and now thinks it actually exists and if you tell them it doesn't they get upset and start arguing.

>fanfic updated a year ago
>webcomic updated a year ago
>PV not even reaching 100,000 views
>episode 2 never

Is Keit-ai finally dying?

Imagine punching a guy so hard that he turned into a door. Then you find out that's where ALL doors come from and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.

>Keit-ai is the dankest meme ever

ftfy

That's because Sup Forums wasted the opportunity to make it real.

We can't let him get away for stealing our intellectual property.

It was once tradition for people to create sky lanterns, sending their prayers along up towards the heavens and hoping their messages would be answered. An app available for augmented reality devices renovates this ancient tradition: personal handwritten requests are now contained in virtual sky lanterns, publicly released into the night sky.

People carrying AR devices, such as contact lenses, smartphones or glasses, can see these messages under the viewing options. The plot follows two individuals encountering each other in a city, competing to answer these sky lanterns.

One of the individuals is a young woman volunteering for the recognition. She desires to improve her karma profile, a popular online trend designed to record altruistic actions. The second character is a heartbroken young man answering the sky lanterns to cope with separation.

Discovering these motives fosters concern. The young woman sees the young man answering the sky lanterns as an excuse to neglect the losses he suffered. The young man sees the young woman as a lonely person using the sky lanterns in hopes of find meaning in her vacant life.

As the two characters work together for certain requests, they begin to understand each other, eventually leading them to answer one another’s sky lantern request: helping the young man accept separation and finding a purpose in life for the young woman.

Now with its own OP: youtube.com/watch?v=sg4TeiqWwVU
And ED: youtube.com/watch?v=f8ubInQcVAY

The plot threads always make great stories.

dang, I love me some DECO*27. Especially Aimai Elegy.

ITT: We make up stories that aren't Keit-ai (or Jackie Chan).

I'll start.

dubs says this animeme will be happen

>Cuck-Ai

Is this the Keit-ai killer?

Probably the easiest path would be to make a semi-popular manga. Probably a 4koma that could be adapted as a cheap 6-12 minute show.

The problem with concepts like this and Keit-Ai is that almost no one can write an interesting romance story that isn't full of forced drama, so it'd just end up being shit.

Okay let's do this, the anime will be called Autism Girls, each girl has a different mental problem, but instead of having a normal MC we have a fucking asshole that proceeds to bully and cheat on every single girl until they kill themselves for his own amusement. Tags: netorare abortion, trauma orgy, smegma obentou, scat roulette, reverse mindfuck, coma molestation, horriblesub

>forced drama meme
>yfw this user has never tried writing before
Everything is forced. You have the power of a God. You could make meteors fall out of the sky if you wanted.

99% of Sup Forums can't even draw, let alone animate, voice act, compose music etc. Sup Forums is literally filled with the worst scum on the Earth.

Aono will find a way
-Dr. Ian Malcolm

1% of Sup Forums is more than enough to get shit done anyways.

Here's your plot

youtube.com/watch?v=orhNcTY-5us

I know very well what I am talking about when I say forced drama. The problem is that people on Sup Forums overuse it to hell and call any sort of drama "forced".
I am talking about shit like "misunderstandings" and, a very recent example, today's VEG episode in which all of the retarded shit about the letters could've been easily avoided by simply having the letter read to the client before it is sent.

Doesn't Sup Forums have competent artists in the drawthreads as well as specific drawthreads every weekend? Doesn't Sup Forums also animate in those Sup Forums draws daicon iv or whatever? Doesn't Sup Forums also have Sup Forums sings that gets edited well by whoever? Doesn't Sup Forums also have an orchestr/a/ who have a multitude of instruments that play can competently play anime songs as well as someone properly mix them together?

>drawfag make thread, have anons roll on plot
>drawfag adds some plot twist every now and then
>????
>PROFIT

Most of the time people aren't even being serious when parroting that sentence, mate.

We could adapt Katawa Shouju into an anime.

I don't have a perfect anime outside of series that have already been established(good luck getting the rights to do them). Only Japs can do a story I'd like because they inherently are bad writers, but it's written in such an entertaining way that no other country can copy.

If some people had their way, it would nothing but yurishit or having a trap win MC bowl.

>tfw you will never have a comfy SoL WoW anime

5 people can't make an anime, user.

They can.

Yeah, they can make a 5 minute short in 10 months. That's including a 2 minute OP and ED consisting of nothing but scrolling images.

>Tumblr

Gaijin-kun anime when?

In an alternate timeline, this is a real thing. Christopher Poole broke into the Japanese anime industry with Sup Forums Productions and produces masterpieces with a group of people from "the internet".

Would watch.

Lolis skateboarding competitively.

Well Sup Forums made this a few weeks ago so it's not completely impossible to get something done on here
youtube.com/watch?v=G93bj1HARA4

I wouldn't go that far.
Simply imagine a timeline in which Shinkai admits to having stolen Kimi no Na wa's concept from Sup Forums and actually calling it Keit愛.

I can't draw for absolute shit, but I'm always here if you need a competent music producer and composer. Composing music for an anime is one of my dreams that will never come true ;_;

Stop posting this trash please

I'd actually trash this place into the ground if people here attemped to do a group project like that.

The webcomic isn't trash.

FINDS A WAY