character that didn't exist in the source material

Nah, spider noises are better.

Episode 6

Those high scorpion ponytails look bad.

Rap

the war sequence

Which one?

Agreed.

Miko needed a few episodes to develop a decent arc. That I want to be faster then Miki shit was terrible.

Not enough Unstable Uma

What was her name, again?

Wacky Wanda

Bonkers Brenda

This

Looney Laura

Flashy Fanny

What noises do spiders make anyway?

Naughty Nancy

Nothing.

Fuck off, the rap scenes were one of the best parts of the show

Crazy Candy

youtube.com/watch?v=5yf_jxlyVss
youtube.com/watch?v=Et--lFINQOM

t. nigger

... are those tits on the back of her head?

Yes

Loco Lorna

Best girl didn't win.

So is this a flashback of what occurred or just a daydream since despite approaching the camera guy she isn't "Miki."

This part felt kind of random thinking back on it.

He raped her, she's fucked up

I want to know too

I liked the raps. But you must admit if she didnt go to the club and shit she wouldn't have become a demon.

I genuinely think it happened. Some anons said it was just her fantasies, but for a fantasy it was oddly specific, besides that guy seemed like he was the kind of doing that. First, approach some cute girls, take some photos of them for his work and then proceed to fuck them.

They gave Ryo autism and made him a kpop e-celeb. He may have been a homo, but in the previous versions he wasn't a faggot.

>They gave Ryo autism
He always was in the spectrum, to be honest. In the original manga he was always "muh demons" and he always have had those psychotic episodes and rants.

>They gave Ryo autism
They didnt. Nothing about him is a symptom of autism.

They didn't have this moment.

He was not that jealous in Crybaby.

Miki and akira's relationship was never that close in crybaby, it was only in the manga and the ovas where it felt like akira and miki were actually close

>ywn be this much of a seething cuck
feels good

How can Ryo ever recover?

Daaaaayyyyuuuuummm

Donkey noises

Nothing
Lara croft look is best look

It was necessary to know something was going on with Miko after the party.

absolutely this

Her boyfriend was too weak. If only he became a devilman, Miki would still die, but later on and not such a gruesome death.

This series had 2 best girls. One totally cool and the other totally cool.

she was meant to reflect the anime rival of the original anime

and yes i know she wasn't on the manga, but its still a callback and not completely original

I want a sequel.

>before college
>after college

Needed more cowbell.

>People actually like boring ass crybaby Miki who's too stupid to even fight back in self-defense when people try to kill her

Why is it so hard to find this on Google by a normal search?

>People shit on Devilman Lady for years for having too much sex and shit
>crybaby comes out
>Adds a bunch of pointless sex scenes
>People love it
I don't get it

And best tranny.

crybaby has buttfucking though, so its "breaking boundaries"

Because it was made in different times. People don't go back to see older stuff when a remake is right there.

I need more serious anime like this that isn't focused on dumb waifus and moeblob shit and isn't afraid to go controversial with the story.

Problem with this anime is that it's just a shitty Shiki rip-off.

Have you ever seen Arachnophobia? youtu.be/fQzb4_n34gU?t=1m46s

>focused on dumb waifus and moeblob shit
That's exactly what this is though? It took an old series, made Miki more of a moeblob than she was in the original and added a new character (Miko) who just goes around a fucks a lot then dies. Even if you want to say she isn't a waifu in the conventional sense she's still popular despite adding nothing to the story.

>despite adding nothing to the story.
that's debatable

What does she add then?

how many CC's you got running their

Maybe not exactly "adding", but she did provide an excuse to do a different take on Miki's characterization, etc

Also, along with the runner guy, provides some insights on the inner struggles of several different devilmens

Need sauce

By fucking Akira as his female half and having Akira fall madly in love with her.

Miko is absolutely and objectively the worst girl of all time.

because it's a webm and google search only does static images which is the first frame

Most of it is rape in Lady. And the guys doing it are ugly as sin as Devilbeasts. And the butch lesbian.

>Kaim only possesses cucks.

Take that back

>there's a ghost next to you right now feeling you up and violating you

no

Jun is Satan she likes ghost Akira touching her. They fell in love at first sight when Satan had a mans heart afterall.

Ghost Akira was the best part of Lady, really.

This just makes her more of a best girl
You are hurti ng your argument here.

>Most of it is rape in Lady. And the guys doing it are ugly as sin as Devilbeasts. And the butch lesbian.
I'm not seeing the problem.

Mmmmmmmm

>goes along with a random rapist hobo
>good
You have shit taste, famalam.

All this makes it even harder to take Devilman Lady seriously. I love it.

>Not wanting devil sex
>reach climax while woman with disgusted look
>kills but keeps going
Bruh, you are far too into the purity shit.

Hell was too. The early stuff needed more fleshing out and less rape.

Still can't believe Jun Fudou's cucks Aoi and Hayami ended up as Silene and Kaims meatsuits. Silene is completely different physically too after getting the crazy lesbians body.

The rape has no point except to showcase how evil they are and how everyone wants to fuck female half and female (male) halves of Satan.

Even Amon when he's raping Silene in Crybaby feels better done than that shit especially when Silene and Kaim beat him to near death near the end.

It proves that ugly people and lesbians are evil

Meanwhile Satan as a man was beautiful in Akiras eyes and they could have prevented so much tragedy if they had just fucked.

>The early stuff needed more fleshing out and less rape.
I always found it funny how like Jun gave a shit about getting raped (or getting Lan raped for that matter.)

>Not wanting devil sex
That hobo didn't know. She was just a random high schooler girl to him.
>purity shit
t.I've only fucked prostitues at best.

She raped a Devilbeast stalking her too. Disgusted her afterwards though.

And then Lan once again gets raped by Devilbeasts wanting to bring back glorious WWII Japan.

rape is overly exaggerated, its not an overly traumatic experience.

Go to a nigger prison then.

it is an overly traumatic experience, that's precisely why people get over it so quickly and move on with their lives

hardship defines character

it really isnt, people ignoring the love marks at 12 was far more traumatic than the abuse

Being raped by demons or whatever is probably a little more traumatic than just regular people