Draw or request Sup Forumsrt

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/WE70JKJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/E22WooY.png
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819
imgur.com/a/4IpMT
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/bwDKzPW
youtube.com/watch?v=MCE3e1-jNHw&list=PLm18AuAGXhsgftc40cAw7kfslIlSLn0RR&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=voIOPKuIlmE&index=9&list=PLm18AuAGXhsgftc40cAw7kfslIlSLn0RR
files.catbox.moe/rlm5c0.png
files.catbox.moe/nhmru4.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Draw Nui

Requesting Giselle as a cute nurse.

Requesting colors if possible.

Sophia Ref: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Ref of outfit the crazy milf is in: i.imgur.com/WE70JKJ.jpg

Tanukichi Ref: i.imgur.com/E22WooY.png

Requesting Akira Fudo and Miki Makimura reuniting in the afterlife, Akira smiling lovingly and Miki laughing with joy as he gives her her earring back. They can be angels, spirits or whatever. Miki's family, Akira's parents, Miko and Wamu in the background would also be a nice touch. It still hurts, bros.

Requesting this dated meme (Mega Milk) with Annie (End of series black top and blue booty shorts preferred)

whats up faggots lets draw some shit

4 hands. what?

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

Requesting Hanayo Koizumi and me playing some horror game and she holds onto me for comfort

Work is done. Class is canceled. Give me cute girls to draw so I can learn this damn tablet.

pisti

More smug bellends

4xtimes the draw power

Requesting Gyujiro and Groke staring disturbingly

Requesting lewds of any /wwd/ waifu of your choice.

Give me cute girls to draw in a state of undress

>and me
Who are you?

Requesting Nagatoro raping senpai tied to a chair

Hotaru Shidare

Miko pointing a finger gun at her head and saying bang

Constanze!

Such a cute debiru Thanks Friendo~ Thanks for the quick dose of Nui!

An user.
Something like the left user on pic related?

This artist seems familiar.

People have already forgotten Boa. SAD!

Draw Kashima making a heart with her fingers

Requesting Frenda and Diana getting their wavy blonde hair lewdly entangled together

Requesting Yoshie taking lewd photos of herself on Tinder.

Draw a Q(t) please!

if you can please

Athena!

requesting spooky ougi

you're welcome

Requesting Chariot as Devilman/Akira and Croix as Satan/Ryo

Nice unmarked spoilers.

Requesting Amanda O'Neill sucking the bare feet of Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank Albrechtsberger in this way please.

oh yeah huh, ill fix that next thread

Rin, please

Requesting Reimu trying to solve the Royal Pyraminx:
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819

Can you do Chitose?

Requesting a Goblin Slayer version of this, GS like the fish, and a green goblin like Sponge Bob.
imgur.com/a/4IpMT

Is that official art, it's super lewd.

Yes, it is. Chitose is very lewd.

drawing with a tablet feels like I forgot how to hold a pen

Requesting Yuu (short hair) either bathing in ramen or having ramen in her mouth, vagoo, or butt and offering it to Koizumi, asking her to try out the Yuu Ramen Special. Koizumi responses with an expression of pure disgust.

Requesting Tarzan girl Mako, armed with her bone knife, protecting a frightened Ryuko as she fiecely stares down at and gets ready to fight with a predatory Gorgonopsid.

Requesting Kirari getting a happy happy orgasm. Include her legs please.

Requesting RPG party of Aqua (White Mage), Akko(Druid), Mordred(Warrior), and Yoshiko(Rogue)

requesting Liquiir, he needs more art
some kind of cool/battle pose would be sick, but feel free to do what you want
chibi stuff is acceptable too!

Go wild user

Requesting Haruka Nanase cosplaying as Gerudo Link.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Super Smug Diana Cavendish!

Requesting Ranfan with her ninja clothes being torn up, barely covering her body.

help

Normalanimefag here I would like a season 3 *DEPRESSION WORSENS*

Requesting Natsumi from Non Non Biyori being instant_loss_2koma'd. First panel can be her going "Eh? Stop bullying onee-chan? But it's so fun, besides what are you going to do about it?" Second panel can be up to your imagination, as long as it ends with her being fucked.

Requesting Kashuu covering his face in embarrassment but peaking through his fingers because Female Saniwa is flashing her lady parts to him.

If you're not familiar with Touken Ranbu, just draw female Saniwa as a typical looking yamato nadeshiko lady. You can draw her from behind.

Manako chan!

Cute!

You can cut out and tape a sheet of paper over your tablet to make it feel more like traditional drawing.

Requesting Anne Finnelan a bit drunk, kissing Amanda in this way. Please draw Amanda feeling a bit awkward for this whole situation.

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

Requesting Carol Olston dressed like Daidouji Tomoyo imgur.com/bwDKzPW

look behind you

Even more so! Cute style and take.

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Requesting a Hotline Miami style poster with Miko wearing a spider mask(Partly damaged so you can see her right eye) and Mika wearing a crying Devilman mask(ripped at the bottom side so you can see her mouth partially), in the pose on the right.

Cute monster

Ow oof hands. Thanks for the cuties. I have become tired. See you fags in the morning.

Many thanks for the sleepy Q(t)!

sweet dreams fag

I wanna pinch those ears.

Nice dick and balls

forgot to add tis
youtube.com/watch?v=MCE3e1-jNHw&list=PLm18AuAGXhsgftc40cAw7kfslIlSLn0RR&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=voIOPKuIlmE&index=9&list=PLm18AuAGXhsgftc40cAw7kfslIlSLn0RR

ive heard that can mess things up though, or something of that nature

Requesting Yozora wearing Laura's outfit or just have them doing something together.

Requesting Haruhi Fujioka dressed up as a delinquent, doing a delinquent pose.

Also cute

Yeah, it kills your pen tip and also doesn't feel like traditional drawing at all. I tried it when I first got my tablet because it felt too smooth, but with a paper, it's just more loud and feels like you might break your pen. You can never replicate the feeling of pencil on paper. You also get used to drawing on a tablet anyways. It's mainly difficult for people who are impatient or lack hand control enough to draw well already.

Requesting Ursula dressed as Terra, casually twirling Ends of the Earth with a soft smile on her face

Requesting sexy fight between Lalaco and Motoko

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

Requesting any Sup Forums girl(s) you like but with a "short in the back with long sidelocks" haircut, similar to the the girls in the ref.

If you're using standard printer paper, the surface shouldn't be that much harsher than the tablet surface on the nib. One of the issues is learning how to apply the right amount of pressure when drawing. It's adequate as an early crutch, at least in my experience.

Requesting melty telling her sister malty to stop being such a bitch like in pic related. something like "Sister, i think you need to stop being such a bitch"
Reference for Melty: files.catbox.moe/rlm5c0.png
Reference for Malty: files.catbox.moe/nhmru4.png

OR here. These deliveries look amazing! Thank you both so much for working on my request, never expected to receive such stylish deliveries.

Requesting Anemone doing naked dogeza

Requesting Youko Nishikawa and Aki Adagaki switching social statuses.

Nice backward hands

Requesting Granity and Pixie symmetrically docking

Spooky!
Cute!!!

Requesting Frolaytia Capistrano wearing hotpants

Don't take this one seriously. I just wanted to sketch something devilman related.

i will try to do it, but you know im QUALITY
Very nice

That's nice

Nice satan Croix

Requesting Annie, turned into a black girl (don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

I second this