Ryuo no Oshigoto!

Serious discussion here guys. Does our shogi loli have autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

global.bookwalker.jp/info-u-pc/
member.bookwalker.jp/app/03/entry/new
global.bookwalker.jp/search/?word=SAMPLER
global.bookwalker.jp/info-notice-20171220/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5VVnCJjiQ
split-code.com/processdump.html)
my.mixtape.moe/enxvvv.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She just really has to poop.

She literally has an autism mode when she gets like that. You seriously cam't tell?

can't*

Ginko a shit.

Oh I do this when I get really bad, it doesn't happen that often though, especially when i'm sick though, and nervous.

>LMAO autism
Fuck off. It's called concentration.

Is that what your mommy called it?

trips confirm

OCR user, are you here?

i am sleep now

Why does she sit like that tho?

I mean the rocking back and fourth might be somewhat exaggerated but doesnt seem too far off from something like tapping finger or twirling hair that some people do when concentrating.

But ultimately she has whatever you think is cuter

Anyway, I took a look at Bookwalker windows app.

The reader is written in C #, .Net 4.0, the code is obfuscated by Dotfuscator "165935: 1: 0: 4.18.0.2901". I tried to get the source with Deobfuscator, JustDecompile with the De4Dot Deobfuscator plugin, ILSpy - it did not help, it gives me a list of methods, but the methods bodies are empty. The program stores books meta-data in the password-protected SQL Server Compact Edition database.

How the reader works:
1. The book is loaded via https in a epub format.
2. The epub (zip archive with the html "site" inside) is unpacked and each of the archive files is encrypted using ManagedOpenSsl - this follows from the presence of ManagedOpenSsl.dll and the Salted__ header at the beginning of each file. The files are written to disk to the directory C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\BOOKWALKER for Windows\contents\BOOK_GUID and it also persists as is the file names and the structure of the archive folders.
3. When reading, required encrypted files are opened, decrypted and rendered by the reader.

Since my attempts to deobfuscate didn't lead to any success, I thought that I can compile the ManagedOpenSsl library ( there are sources available), and inject it into the reader. If successful, I'll add the logging, and after determining the entry points, replace the encryption / decryption code with the plaintext read/write so that the files are written to the disk as they are. I compiled ManagedOpenSsl, but the reader refuses to start with my dlls (reader's ManagedOpenSsl library, is compiled in 2016, and I found the sources from 2015, maybe that's why).

Is it possible to decrypt the database? All the data from the unpacked epub archive is available, so if I get the decryption password, the files themselves could be decrypted by a simple call to openssl.

Cracking the app seems like a more productive endeavor.

nerd

Let's take turns taking care of Ai-chan

How to get free books:
1. Download the reader: global.bookwalker.jp/info-u-pc/
2. Register an account: member.bookwalker.jp/app/03/entry/new
3. Open the search by the word SAMPLER global.bookwalker.jp/search/?word=SAMPLER
4. Get any of the available books.
5. The book files will appear in the C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\BOOKWALKER for Windows\contents\BOOK_GUID

Can someone more familiar with C# help? I'm a fairly new when it come to C# (or app modification for that matter).

Is this show a trap set by FBI?

>she'll never こう、こう right in front of you
why even live

Pretty sure it's Ai-chan that will be taking care of anons.

Why is her uniform so lewd?

You can't play shogi if you don't have autism.

The ahoge is out of control!

Imagine how much Aimom's ahoge moved around when she was making Ai.

Aren't they dropping the windows app soon?

I'm the train

>our
Fuck off, I'm not sharing my onahole with you faggots.

She's for everyone user. Learn to share.

No idea. Source? I want to read on my Kindle Paperwhite though.

YELLOW IS MINE

You can have Brown. Yellow is mine, faggot

The wearer is lewd

global.bookwalker.jp/info-notice-20171220/

FWIW I'm looking at this thing too and scratching my head.

This old hag is trying too hard.
She can't compete with elementary schoolers, they are too sexy.

muh

episode 3 preview
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5VVnCJjiQ

What the hell is she doing at the end of that PV?

Oh neat, it has a non-standard CLR stub. A standard .NET program has a single native-code instruction that jumps to _CoeExeMain and starts the .NET Framework; this has a big chunk of native code in front that must be doing something to fix up the .NET part of the executable before it takes that jump.

It seems to split off two extra processes here too since there're two native-code processes associated with the same image. I'm guessing these are implementing anti-debugger protection, since attaching a debugger to the .NET process fails because something's already attached.

Huh. I mean their PC reader is shit but come on, browser only? That sucks. Also browser receives scrambled images (each page is cut into square "puzzles" and they are reordered and stitched back together) and displays them (by restitching them in correct order) . It would be easier to parse but as there's no text only images I decided to focus on PC version.

Any way around that?

>Any way around that?

Either launch it with a debugger attached and dodge all the anti-debugger tricks in the native code, or find some way to bypass the anti-debugger protection on the running executable and dump the unprotected .NET binary from memory.

Working on the latter right now.

Bingo. You can still dump process memory without attaching as a debugger, and the .NET process has a functional version of the bookwalker process in memory.

1) Run BookWalker.exe
2) Find the PID of the managed process in task manager (it'll be using significantly more memory than the other two)
3) Dump all modules in that process using pd32 (split-code.com/processdump.html)

There'll be a single .exe module and a bunch of dlls, this should load into ilspy and disassemble okay. Some of the other modules are also messed up and will have to be replaced with ones dumped from memory.

It's still heavily obfuscated though, and it looks like the strings are messed up.

i thought so as well, but it might just be a visual gag.
because there is a autistic smash player that does the exact same thing.

obaasan you're trying too hard

>It's still heavily obfuscated though, and it looks like the strings are messed up.

Running the dumped binary through de4dot decrypts the strings and fixes a lot of junk.

Are you the hacker known as Sup Forums?

Trying to trick otaku into being interested in Shogi with loli

Devious, Abe-sana

No, he is anonymous, and so am I.

It's weird that the skill requirement it takes to do what you're doing to read a book in english far exceeds the level of skill you'd need to master enough japanese to read the ln raw.

>implying Japanese e-books don't have DRM

Why is Oba-san so shit, she ruined the whole shogisode

Delicious granny.

Are there DRM removal tools for Japanese Rakuten-Kobo? Thinking of buying the 7 volume.

>Is it possible to decrypt the database?

The database password is stored in BookWalker.exe as a base64-encoded OpenSSL 'salted_' encrypted string (AES-256-CBC), the password for which is stored in DecLib.dll (as dumped from memory) and encrypted with AES_128_ECB (alongside a bunch of other 'secrets').

The password to the database is 'Q:]8SJCz{#?bu7roW+[6fY/wH`EJK|ZrBE

shes cute and thicc

I just love her seiyuu.

loli approaching!

look at this cute dorky wife

Yeah, he's pretty tall.

body of perfection

I like the way the triangles are drawn so poorly that it doesnt make sense, 10 degrees my asshole
Also each triangle has to add upt to 180 obviously, and the B - A triangle has an angle of 50, (50+ 60 + 70 = 180 duh)
But that angle is GREATER than 90 degrees, meaning it's actually the opposite as 130 degrees and the other side is 50 degrees.
Whoever drew this is a fucking retard.
Like seriously, they couldnt be bothered o try even a little bit?

and a is 30 or 40
God damn please tell me who drew this shit
was it actually the author of the mango?

>The OST during the JS training session
Goddamn I want the OST right fucking now.

That's why pirates exists. Pretty sure there are scans of the novels online.

my.mixtape.moe/enxvvv.webm

Middle schoolers these days are so sexy.

In the novel MC gets jealous of crabs because she likes them so much.

>high schoolers
ftfy

>tomboys outfit
wew

Char is a crime waiting to happen.

They're all walking crimes

Why are they so sweet

oyakodon

>liking JK
Too old.

I want to make a research group on JS

Isn't that what we do on Sup Forums every day?

I want to hug a crime!

Which one?

I want Ginko to be my idol.

AI (I) AI (love) AI

Panty peek.

All of them. In a non sexual way.

Isn't a bit unrealistic a 9 year old girl is that thirsty for cock?

I love Kuro.

If we take yourself as an example, no, it's actually very realistic

I want to cum inside Ai.

Ai(9)'s cunny.

Are you telling me what I would do to Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)? I will tell you what I will do to Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9). First I will take Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)'s armpits and rub Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)'s sweat over my face, shortly before I pick up Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9) and dig my nose into Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)'s cunny and friction burn Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)'s perineum from vigorous rubbing. I will then proceed to peel off Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)'s clothes, from head to toe, maintaining constant attention to Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)'s nipples, rubbing them in a circular motion, enough to make Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9) convulse into orgasm. Once I reach Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)'s pantsu, I will tear them off in a wedgie motion, Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9) shrieking for a brief moment of pain/tension before revealing Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)'s petite yet thicc age eight (8) buttocks. After working my tongue like a buffer on Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9)'s lower cheeks and girl holes I will invite Charlotte Izoard age six (6) to an platonic yet insecestual threesome with Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9) and I, ending the night with Ai Hinatsuru age nine (9) covered with my viscous Ginko Sora age fourteen (14) girl-goo.

>yet thicc age eight (8) buttocks
You almost got it perfectly.

Is this the mahjong thread? As close as it gets, I guess. This just happened to me on tenhou in one game.
First is after I called the haku, got really close to a double yakuman there. Naturally somebody else won the round with a fucking open tanyao or some shit. Too bad west was holding the chun.
Literally next round this happens. Shitty wait on the south is because I got greedy and wanted the hon'itsu. Lost that one of course. Still won the game overall, but fuck man, there's nothing worse than getting super close to a killer hand and getting cucked by literally a fucking tanyao.

>Dangerous Beast Anedeshi
Suddenly, this anime became super interesting.

>8 buttocks
It must look strange. Like 4 asses?

What is the Dragon's Dan?

8 right now.

Char got saliva all over you. What do you do?

Get saliva all over her.

Kill her with fire

Lick it up. From her mouth.