Japan trying to fix their low birthrates

>Japan trying to fix their low birthrates

It's time to go to Japan and help them.

>Japan ever accepting Gaijin
good luck, they reap what they sow and need to go extinct

>They think the problem come from the girls
No wonder it's decreasing.

The day that the nips finally realise that increased immigration is the solution to all their problems will be a good day desu

Well it's doing the job for me at least.

>meanwhile, Sup Forumsa/ has started to ready a brigade

How will increased immigration help Japan with Koreans and other gaijins entering their country?

Kill yourself

Commit seppuku!!!!

STOP BREATHING MY AIR

This. The typical guys there think being a douchey-looking shoujo guy will get them chicks, when being a cuddly reliable side character-looking type is what is more likely to have longlasting relationships.

None of these will get you a gf in Japan, because it's women who want to do career instead of being a housewife.

Maybe Japan shouldn't have such inhuman work schedules then. It's a cycle.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being an underage mommy as long as you're still cute

>not Sup Forumsk/a/

It can't be helped. They are just so fucking stubborn. They will never understand that you need to change jobs and replace some employers to increase productivity and reduce stress. Muh devotion and society needs until you die from overwork.

Is this the Precure thread or just a general run-of-the-mill shitposting thread?

Man I can't wait to see my girls fight for the babbies of tomorrow.

Did the series start already? I thought it started in Feburary?

CM.

Stupid clones.. just give up your territory and your shekels

Wouldn't be a problem if Japan has good maternity leave arrangements in the work place.

Oh.

Once the emperor will be a female.

Which is: NEVER.

Do you know where you are?