>deserves hatred
that's a mighty jump from "well-liked" to "loath"

>mc and girl get together in the last episode
>the rest of the cast randomly shows up clapping and saying "omedetou!"

back to with your shitty greentext abuse threads

Cry some more.

Fuck off fag.

You really are a worthless idiot.

Really depends on the mistake whether it's a reasonable worry or a stupid shoujo-manga trope.

For example, if she's spent the last four months helping gerrymander a swing state into ten red counties and three swing counties, she should probably be shot.

On the other hand, they usually say shit like that after dropping their pencil or some other dumbass shit, which more often than not simply shows us that she's worst-girl and MC should go with the giant robot.

Fuck you

Jesus christ I understand shariablue doesn't have fantasy but can you at least refrain from making any fucking thing politics?

>it's a misunderstandings arc

he got nuked?

Fuck off

>drags out pointless drama that could be solved with a single upfront conversation

This user was right and the fags above are total faggots.

>It's a misunderstandings season

>and the fags above are total faggots.
Begone traah

What I like is when an anomaly from Mcs past that changed his life returns and he sees a hint of it and is like "it can't be"

> It's a misunderstanding Anime.

>quite the poetic monologue
this author likes to masturbate to this tame bullshit he writes eh

Those are called editor comments. They like to add random comments at the end of chapters for the sake of putting emphasis on the last line or hyping the next chapter.

>not punishing your harem for making mistakes so that they'll always be aiming for your approval

There is nothing wrong with Maison Ikkoku.

It's pottery because her name is Ichigo.

>mc-kun ends up apologizing for some reason.

The panties are red so that it's okay to have a period any time & any place without a sliver of worry.
> ^___^

>panties
About that...

fucking gamers

Fuck off retard

>diapers
Picking it up just so I can fucking drop it.

>misunderstanings