She's an easy woman

She's an easy woman.

I want to marry her

mating press with Cattleya as she calls my name!

sure, if you're handsome and rich

he should sue her for sexual assault

Why do you queers keep making threads, they are so slow and y’all can’t even reach bump limit after hours.
And it’s the samefags in each one talking about nothing and shitting up the catalog, please fuck off, finish a thread before you make another.

does she have a mole on her breast?
lewd.

What the fuck is that gray overlay in your picture? It's like someone pucked all over it.

Is she Christmas cake?

> sleeve and thigh tattoos

faggots

No, She fucks Claudia regularly.

>sleeve
Look like skin tight sleeves, m8, no one tattoos their whole upper arm pitch black.
>thigh tattoo
Never heard of or seen transparent pantyhose with patterns on them? They are pretty common.

>no one tattoos their whole upper arm pitch black

oh sweet summer child

>just there to look pretty and write letters
Would house-husband for.

That's how you know she's easy

DISREGARD DELICIOUS CAKE
BUILD SUCCESSFUL POSTAL SERVICE

>She's an easy woman.
4U

She's best girl, I like her so far.

But holy shit, this episode. It's just so bad. You guys weren't kidding this is YA tier writing.

Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it
She's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see

What is her purpose? Seems its just a useless eye candy.

I'd rather more Violet screentime

She clearly has a purpose as a character m8, did you even watch the episode or are you just shitposting.

ignore that retard he's a speed watcher and a speed reader or just too dumb to comprehend...
which means ignore them anyway.

What is the name of that author that writes "what is love" for women? All her books are like that, really basic. It's been mentioned in VEG threads but I can't remember her name.

I think it's quite telling about the story itself, when the best part of it is an eye candy character.
The drama is so poorly written I'm genuinely impressed.

those aren't tattoos genius

>(me)

Yeah, same. You'd think some editor/writer would have gone through the story and realize how outdated it feels. Not even garbage authors like John Green go to these lengths... or nevermind it's kinda on par with John Green:
>quirky girl
>boy who can only be saved by her love
>muh world is against us kind of plot
>wow you're such a shit person but because somehow you're an autistic genius we have to let it slide

This is probably the shittiest design I've ever seen KyoAnus make. It's on the level of some chick's self-published Mary Sue fantasy.

>hot office thot
>shittiest design
Ew, gay virus.

It's sexy which means it's good.

I really hope she and boss end up together.

Boss will fall in love with Violet, I can already see it.

I lost 'cause I heard it.

Yeah I guess it sometimes feels like that's gonna happen.

Will probably pick up if she is a important character.

I'm trying to find a good summary of the LN, is there a good one?
Right now I'm only reading this one, but it's more of a critique, which is fine but doesn't give spoilers (at a quick glance).

>This novel when taken as a whole is so flawed I cannot recommend this book to anyone. Nobody. Even people who are interested in it.
>Starting from the first story in the second part, the narrative flops over and features very little of the letterwriting element. The stories begin to be less about words and more of action. New characters that don’t feel related to the overall setting of the book are introduced as “regular characters” and you don’t see them interact much anyway. I can’t be bothered to talk about them because they aren’t important at all.
>By this point, I also got sick from the writing. It suffers from purple prose, a disease that could have been whetted out by proper editing. Like Sakuraba in Lollipop, Akatsuki likes to go overboard with the writing. Her plots are so barren they resemble movie pitches, which sometimes help pack a punch. However, she likes to load the stories with more words they don’t need and the pacing feels padded out. This problem begins in the fourth short in the first volume and will resurface throughout the second volume in descriptions and even dialogs like an eyesore.

and violet will shiritai what ai is

They won't. For all the melodramatic nonsense this series is full of, it actually has a happy ending.

Don't read LNs. Read something worthwhile, don't read shit.

Do you have enough gifts and funds?

Shut up Violet.

No no, I meant the Doll Senpai: Not violet.
I would be sad if boss and that woman didn't end up together, they make a cute couple.

I'm not looking to read it, I don't (usually) read shit, I just want to know how some things develop to avoid investing myself emotionally to the series.

What a non-sequitur
Is any sentence with the structure
"He/she is a * person"
baneposting now?

>I'm not looking to read it, I don't (usually) read shit, I just want to know how some things develop to avoid investing myself emotionally to the series.
Huh, that's actually pretty smart. Read ahead to know the shitty plot, focus on the fanservice without distractions.

>Read ahead to know the shitty plot, focus on the fanservice without distractions
Exactly. Usually I would glance at the tv tropes page to check character developments, then check if the series had a non conclusive ending, among other things.
I only do this if the first episodes, or what others say, imply already that it's not worth it. If this were top tier literature then I'd take the risk of going blind, but going by these two first episodes it's obviously terrible in the writing department.

She seems to be one of the MCs for now.

lewd

How tall is she?

Not tall enough.

>totally not Rin is a slut

WHO KNEW?

Fatefag pls go, don't spread your cancer here.

>Cattle Layer
>Aya Endo's MILFiest voice
>Sexually forward, almost Western in attitude
>Rejects her

Now we know Colonel Claudia is a Wizard.

Bout tree fiddy

Why is the 720p file smaller than the 480p file?

Post the other cute brown girl

She looks tall near Violet and average near Claudia. Claudia needs to be at least 6'4 so I'd say she's 5'9 or 5'8.

Here.