Classroom of the Elite

Dumping the rest of the translations of the trial reading of volume 7.5. Kept you waiting, huh?

That fact bothered me. Kiyotaka too, will never see me as someone of the opposite sex. And besides, I wonder if someone steeped in lies like me could even be of help to Satou-san.
"That sort of thing is, a bit.....".
After thinking about it, I did think about declining, but I decided to hold my ground. Ever since a while back, the existence of Kiyotaka that periodically passes through my head. If this continues to flicker on forever, it can't be good for my heart.
If so, I just have to make it so that it won't flicker like that anymore. For example, yes. If I bring Satou-san and Kiyotaka together, if I do that, there would no longer be the off-chance where my heart would be stolen away by Kiyotaka.

"L-Leave it to me. I'll do something about it".
"Really? Karuizawa-san!".
Happily taking my hand, Satou-san jumps up and down........So she likes Kiyotaka that much. If that's the case, towards that first love, I need to genuinely cheer her on. Scraping up the melting snow lying around with the palm of my hand, I pushed it against my forehead.

(Continued. I left off from just in case Pastebin user needs that info)

Reflect, Reflect.
And just like that, the heat pent up in my head cooled down. If I've decided to genuinely cheer her on, at least I'll make sure the double date goes well. The me right now is not the me from the middle school period. I'm no longer the me who lost 3 years and embraced despair. And finally, I'm not the me after I had just enrolled in this school either. Using a high-pressure attitude to make contact with my classmates alone is not a great thing. Not being able to protect myself through any other means, I can't end up the same way as those bunch from my middle school period.

If she's suppressing her own embarrassment to ask for my cooperation, I need to earnestly face her, otherwise I won't be able to call myself a true friend to her. But if it becomes a double date, several issues will emerge. Right now the problem is whether or not Yousuke-kun is free. I need to quickly confirm that afterwards. On Christmas, it had been decided that we wouldn't meet. Since the fact that we were a couple had surpassed even our school year in becoming a rumor, appealing to our surroundings even more about our coupleness was no longer necessary.
In order to not waste each other's time, we had decided to slowly spend our Christmas.

If someone happened to ask, we went on a date in our rooms, there would be no problem if I just answered like that. Even if someone happened to see me outside alone, I can simply say we were planning on meeting at night in order to end the story. That's why Yousuke-kun may already have planned out his own schedule.
"Umm hey, I'd like to tell Ayanokouji-kun that we coincidentally met up with Karuizawa-san and the others though".
As I was going over several plans inside my head, I was requested that additionally.

(Continued)

"So from the start, you're against a double date, you mean?".
"Somehow, I guess. Is it no good?".

"Ahh--, umm.........".
Of course it's not like it's no good. If that is what Satou-san is hoping for, that too is fine. But after having thought it over a little while, I immediately made my conclusion.
"Let's not do that. It might be better to honestly tell him you'd like to have a double date".
"Is that, so. I wonder if he'd dislike it?".

It seems Satou-san's assessed that after hearing it, Kiyotaka might dislike it.
"If he finds out later that it was set up, that's more likely to make him dislike it though?".
"I see.....".
"Satou-san's the one who decides that though".
I said that to her just in case. Let's do this! I cannot force her like that.

Satou-san seems to be troubled but if you ask me, that's a mistake. There's no way that Kiyotaka wouldn't notice the strategy we set up. I don't know what stage he'll realize it at, but sooner or later, he will realize that it's a set up. But I'm strongly pointing that out because naturally right now, it won't give rise to anything but a sense of discomfort.
Let's stop because Kiyotaka is surprisingly sharp? Saying it like that would clearly be unnatural. Kiyotaka and I have no connection to each other. That is what's recognized by everyone else including our classmates.

(Continued)

But just because of that I can't say too that the double date is a bad thing. Because I don't have such knowledge.

If I ended up looking it up afterwards and found out that 'A double date is ideal for beginners" written in an article, I would also be left responsible. The correct answer would be to have Satou-san make the judgment.
"On that day, would you like to meet up with a natural flow? Yep, that's good".
The direction I was advocating for did not reach her, since Satou-san hoped for a strategy to hide the double date.

"If Satou-san is fine with that, then I don't mind though".
That's why I honestly said so. All that's left now is to make sure he doesn't find out we're cooperating. Since it's come to this, I might as well test out how far I can deceive that Kiyotaka.
"Ahh, if Yousuke-kun turns down the double date then if that happens, I'm sorry".
Saying that firmly ahead of time, we had arrived back at the dormitory.

(Continued. This finishes off part 2 of The Arrow of Love. Continuing on with the dump of part 3)

When I got back to my room I laid down on the bed, gripped my phone and stared up at the ceiling. Just before I arrived back at my room, inside me, a different anxiety had been spreading. The consultation from Satou-san. The fact that she loves Kiyotaka. The story about wanting me to lend her a hand so she can become a couple with him. At the same time as I felt as a strange irritation, I could not help but also feel turbulent. If this case happened to be just a simple romantic affair it might have been easier on me.
I had mustered up what wisdom I had in me, and I think I managed to back up Satou-san. But more than anything else, what I'm curious about isn't the romantic aspect of it. Is Kiyotaka going on a date with Satou-san out of interest in the opposite sex? That sort of thing. What if this doesn't have a "romantic objective"? Then that could become a huge problem.

I do feel like I'm overthinking this, but I don't know. In any case, the partner's going to be Kiyotaka. I don't exactly understand what that Kiyotaka is truly thinking of. What if he's not interested in this date as a member of the opposite sex, but rather wants to learn more about Satou-san herself? A date meant to determine whether or not she's a usuable student. I imagined such a thing.

(Continued)

Just like he made contact with me, the fact that Satou-san could end up being the key to smoothing out Kiyotaka's school life, a part of me was terrified of that. If Kiyotaka's gaze falls on her, I wondered if it would end up threatening my existence. Depending on the circumstances, Kiyotaka who had been acting as my shield up until now, would no longer be so. I pressed the call icon, and brought up the keypad. Then I manually typed in a 1-digit number.
"I haven't even memorized my own number and yet...........".
Before I knew it, Kiyotaka's contact number was carved into my head. Now all I have to do is touch the call icon again and the call will connect. Even if I called him, what am I even planning on asking? I asked that to myself.

Did you really think Satou-san would be easier to use than me? Something like that?

"What's that? That's just stupid.....".
Before I even start questioning him, it's almost like I want to be used by him. That's not the case. It's just, I wanted to protect myself. Using the shield known as Kiyotaka, I just want to live on while protecting my status at this school. That's right, that's obviously the case.
"Why don't I hear it from him directly?".
Thinking that, I put force into the thumb of my left hand. But, hovering at a distance where it's almost touching yet not quite so, my thumb won't move at all. In the end, I wasn't able to touch the call icon at all.

(Continued)

"Hah. I'm like an idiot".
Why do I have to ask him something like "Are you done using me?" myself.
And just like that afterwards, my phone shook.
"Uwa!?".
On the screen, the 1-digit number I had typed in earlier was displayed. I thought I had mistakenly pressed the call icon but that wasn't the case.

".......h-hello?".
I panicked and answered the call.
"I have something I'd like to ask you about".
That usual lethargic, flat voice came into my ears.
"What is it? The thing you wanted to ask me about?".
"Are there people around you right now?".
"None. I'm in my room".

Could it be, that he got worried about whether or not my health deteriorated and called me out of worry. But even so, it's too late if he's only calling me now at night. Still, my heart danced with that slight expectation.
"There's something I want Karuizawa to investigate".

(Continued)

But that expectation of mine was crushed in under 1 second.
"What's with that? You won't be relying on me anymore, you said something like that didn't you? Even though you deliberately warned me to erase your contact number"
I put that complaint (although I don't know whether such an expression is real or not) into words. In the first place, ever since the events of the rooftop yesterday until today. Doesn't he have a lot of things he should be saying to me?

Something like "Did you catch a cold?". Even if it's not tasteful words like that, at least he could say a word or so like "I'm sorry". The fact that he was pulling the strings to have me bullied, normally would ruin the mood and if it weren't me, he might have even been reported to the school. In whatever form it may be, at the very least there should be an apology. And to think the first words out of his mouth were "There's something I want you to investigate".

"Hey, Kiyotaka. Do you even understand your position? There's no more need for me to cooperate with you any further, or more like you better take responsibility and protect me forever. For free".
Having been frustrated from Satou-san's matter, I thought I'd daringly say something like that. But, those words became stuck inside my throat and did not come out. It was because I was afraid that if I said something like that, Kiyotaka would leave me.
"What's the thing you want me to investigate?".
"It's about Satou".
"......about Satou-san?".

In this situation, of all things, for it to be about Satou-san. Just how far will my surroundings go to piss me off.

(Continued)

But there's also the matter of the double date, I kept quiet about the fact that I met Satou-san today.
"What about her?".
"I want to know about who she normally hangs out with, what her pattern of action is. To be more precise, I'd be thankful to know about her hobbies and preferences. Of course, if you already know then that makes it quicker".

I don't know anything about that. I maliciously whispered that inside my heart.
"Unfortunately for you, me and Satou-san are from different groups. That sort of thing is a bit distant from me".
"Distant, huh. It seems even the center of the girls has a lot of things she doesn't know".
"Muu..........you're saying some mean things".
"If you don't know then please find out. I would much prefer a method that would keep Satou from finding out as much as possible".

".....well, if I ask Shinohara-san, I might be able to find out to a degree".
"Please choose the option you think is ideal. I'll leave the method up to you".
"I got it, I'll try asking around........at least tell me the reason why".
"Please mail me the details".
It seems after finishing his business, Kiyotaka was satisfied with that, after saying his one-sided request he cut the call. Nothing came back in response to my questions.

"What's with him? Doing whatever the hell he wants.......I absolutely didn't expect anything from him".
I should've coughed once or twice near his ears.

(Continued)

While spitting out those complaints, I sent a chat to Shinohara-san. Even though I'm being oppressed like this, I felt like admiring myself for my faithfulness in honestly following his instructions.
And as I did that, I was able to properly secure information regarding Satou-san from Shinohara-san. For a while, we idly chatted away as I gathered information. Compiling the information I had heard, I sent it to Kiyotaka's free mail address.

I didn't get a reply like usual but without a problem, it should have been delivered. As I thought, that guy Kiyotaka....is he interested in Satou-san? It's obvious that he plans on gathering information before the date so he can carry it out advantageously. That means, if the date goes well the two of them will start going out with each other? Or does it mean......it's an act meant to turn Satou-san into a pawn so he can use her. Even as I thought it over and over no answer was forthcoming.
There was no way it would be so.
"Ahh mou! What does that guy want!".
I could not sleep tonight, it seems like it's going to be a long day.

(Finished. I've completely translated everything from the trial reading of volume 7.5. It covers the prologue and the Arrow of Love chapter. So for now, everything from the trial read has been translated. Next week, I'll translate parts or chapters from volume 7.5 of your choosing, Sup Forumsnons. Looking forward to that)

Thanks, TL user. Love you

>"Hey, Kiyotaka. Do you even understand your position? There's no more need for me to cooperate with you any further, or more like you better take responsibility and protect me forever. For free".
>forever
This girl

Thank you for your work TL user. Take a long rest, for next week is going to be fun

TL user please translate the rest of 7.5 if you have the time thanks, really wanna know whats going on:)

The volume is not out yet

Karuizawa is too cute guys, I'm really happy right now.
I updated the pastebin btw.

I don’t understand...what you translated were the entire first and second chapter or just the preview of it?

Thanks TL user

Bases TL user

It was the entire 1st and 2nd chapter. That is the preview.

I meant when it comes out the whole 7.5, oh ya how to reply to a person? Idk how to do that?

Thanks a lot user!

Just click in the person number user, that you will quote them.

Oh okay thanks man

Are there anyone translating 5 and 6 for this?

Do you mean volume 5 and 6? No, it hasn't, the TL-user will do that after finish the vol 4.5.

Reminder that Kei is a cuck and she's going to be NTR'd hard by Sato during the double date. At least Kei has Hirata so I guess she'll be ok.

Her insecurity during this call, and his "nothing happened" attitude... I can't wait to see how they'll interact on that double date. Karuizawa in particular that is. Then there's Hirata who's also observant, he'll catch on to some things no doubt. In the end Satou will be the only one not understanding any subtexts, I feel a bit bad for her now. At best she'll get nervous at feeling the atmosphere.

Are u the one constantly updating your pastebin? The bunny something...ps

Yep.

Thanks man i really wanna say thanks to you haha. Btw 4.5 only has 9 parts right so thats done right?

>Could it be, that he got worried about whether or not my health deteriorated and called me out of worry. But even so, it's too late if he's only calling me now at night. Still, my heart danced with that slight expectation.
>"There's something I want Karuizawa to investigate".
Kiyotaka you piece of shit, you didn't cuddle her or anything, now you won't even give her the phone cuddle. Goddamn sociopath, ask her if she's fine.
Still that's why I love you

Honestly after that phone call, fuck Kiyotaka. Poor girl literally risked everything for him. If things had gone south, she would've been bullied for 3 whole fucking years in high school and would just repeat the bullshit she went through back in middle school. And after she showed that sort of sheer loyalty, this fucker has the gall to treat her like this. Fuck that sociopath. He doesn't deserve Kei.

You're welcome. Yeah, volume 4.5 is almost complete. It just have the epilogue to be translated to finish entirely.

>I do feel like I'm overthinking this, but I don't know. In any case, the partner's going to be Kiyotaka. I don't exactly understand what that Kiyotaka is truly thinking of. What if he's not interested in this date as a member of the opposite sex, but rather wants to learn more about Satou-san herself? A date meant to determine whether or not she's a usuable student. I imagined such a thing.
Surprisingly, her suspicions seem to be unfounded this time. At least from 1st chapter it seems Kiyo has no hidden agendas with Satou. Hope Kei picks up on that during the date and loosens up a bit. Who am I kidding, she'll be more tense then Satou.

Hi! Sup Forums guys and all Youkosofags.
All the SS of Vol 7.5 has been announced.

A free gift from TORANOANA is a Kei SS.
Kei's POV, Title: 気づいた心
Official commentary:
とっても意味深なタイトルです(本編読了後に読むことをオススメします!)
ねぇ軽井沢!いったい何に気づいちゃったの~~!?

A free gift fron Melonbooks is also a Kei SS. (Anoter Kei SS)
Kei's POV, Title: キューピッド軽井沢
Official commentary:
はて、軽井沢がキューピッドとはどういうこと……?(本編読了後に読むことをオススメします!)

A free gift from GAMERS is a Ibuki SS.
Ibuki's POV, Title: (Unknown)
Official commentary:
本編中のとあるシーンを、伊吹視点で描いたSS。

That's all.
Well, which SS do you want to read?
Of course, these are newly written by Kinugasa.
Incidentally, I described the Japanese part of official announcement as it is.
Someone fluent person, please translate.

Note:
TORANOANA, Melonbooks, GAMERS are the name of Jpanease major otaku stores.
The SS are sales promotion items by these otaku stores.
The SS will not be distributed even if you buy the same LN at general bookstores.
There is a resale price maintenance system in Japan. Therefore, even if you buy the same book at any store the price is the same.
Even if you bought a Vol7.5 at bookstores, even if you bought it at major otaku stores, the price is the same. However, you can get a SS when you buy it at major otaku stores.
Incidentally, the LNs of SAEKANO that you all know well was sold in the same way too. Megumi SS, Eriri SS, Utaha SS.
This is a spcial gift business method in the Japanese otaku market. It is also called a SS business method.
Nip otakus usually buy LN at an otaku store that can get MaiWaifu's SS.
So i guess that many people buy Vol 7.5 at TORANOANA or Melonbooks this time. Or buy two books at both stores.
Incidentally, I will buy three books at three stores and I will get all the SS. Because I am Youkosofag.

Thanks hope u finish it for us including 5 6 and 7, will be looking forward to it

thanks nip user. Doing God's work

>Kei's POV, Title: 気づいた心
>Official commentary:
>とっても意味深なタイトルです(本編読了後に読むことをオススメします!)
>ねぇ軽井沢!いったい何に気づいちゃったの~~!?
>
>A free gift fron Melonbooks is also a Kei SS. (Anoter Kei SS)
>Kei's POV, Title: キューピッド軽井沢
>Official commentary:
>はて、軽井沢がキューピッドとはどういうこと……?(本編読了後に読むことをオススメします!)
God, I want to read these 2 SS so badly. Heck, I want to read 7.5 right now

It isn't me that translates tho, It is TL-user. I just put his translations on my pastebin.

Kei is truly a selfless angel

Thanks a lot nip user! I want to read the Karuizawa's ones really bad.

reposting table of contents for entire 7.5

>P011 My First Winter
>P013 The Arrow of Love
>P055 Ibuki's One Misfortunate Day
>P125 Each Individual's Way of Spending
>P179 The Stormy Double Date
>P265 The Arrow's Destination

Hahaha thanks TL user for translating and u for gathering it all together den:) Please keep up the good work

Speculations about the contents of each chapter.
>My First Winter
As we saw in the trial reading, this is just Kiyopon getting ready for the winter holidays.
>The Arrow of Love
As we again saw in the trial reading, this is Kei freaking out about Kiyopon, talking with Sato and getting some alone phone time with Kiyopon.
>Ibuki's One Misfortunate Day
It's probably going to be HE'S NOT X!!!!!
>Each Individual's Way of Spending
This is probably where the whole Ichinose Honami's weakness and Nagumo's darkness will come into play. Probably will feature Sakura, Hasebe, Ichinose, Nagumo, probably the Horikita siblings as well.
>The Stormy Double Date
Sato and Kei desperately trying to NTR each other. Hirata knowing exactly what's going on, Kiyopon either being too dense or not giving enough of a fuck about the girls.
>The Arrow's Destination
The Arrow of Love will finally reach someone. Judging from that one picture with Kei and Sato it's going to be either one of them. Hint, it's most likely going to be Kei. Legendary tree confession might come into play. Possibly interrupted by Hasebe(?) but still going to happen. Might actually see a successful Kei confession.

>Sensei, Ichinose, Horikita, Kiyotaka, Kushida, Sudo, Ryuuen
I wonder why Kei's silhouette isn't there but Sudo is

Is that even Ryuen? I think it's the Class D chad.

>Ryuuen
THAT'S NOT RYUUEN, YOU FUCKWIT BOY. THAT'S KOUENJI-SAMA TO YOU.

That's just the original images in every volume page since volume 1.

Thanks TL user!

Thanks and you're welcome.

It is obviously Kei in the last chapter. That picture we had confirms it.

>Possibly interrupted by Hasebe(?) but still going to happen.
That's too cliches user.

>bows down
>proceed to grovelling at Kouenji-sama

From synopsis, vol 7, this TOC and the thus far translated chapters 1 and 2 of vol 7.5, we know 7.5 will entail the following:
- Kiyotaka will hang out with the Ayanokouji group (they arranged this in vol 7)
- Kiyotaka will have a double date with satou, kei and hirata
- stuff about Ichinose and Nagumo -- together or individually
- events involving Ibuki will happen. not necessarily from her POV
From vol 7.5 illustrations:
- Sakura and Hasebe will play together. This could be part of the Ayanokouji group hanging out, or just those two together. If it's the latter, it might happen when Kiyo is on a date or alone with Kei.
- Kei and Kiyotaka will seemingly meet once, just the two of them. In that illustration the two are not on the double date as Satou and Hirata are nowhere in sight. Could be right after the date tho, after those two have left.

Possibly happening:
- Hiyori appearence in Ibuki's chapter. It's been mentioned in vol 7 he'll return her book soon. It's also a way to make other girls jealous.
- Sakura (and Hasebe?) spying on the double date. Sakura interfering with the legendary tree confession.

Do we have pixiv artists doing youkoso arts?

I wonder if these scenes will be taking place in the same chapter or even the same location? They're both taking place in areas with plenty of trees in the background and given the confession tree thing not so subtly foreshadowed in the trial chapter maybe this is all taking place in that general area. But then again the weather seems different so it may be taking place at different times. 50%/Kei's one seems like it's taking place at sunset while Sakura/Hasebe one looks like it's taking place in midday.

>Hiyori appearance in Ibuki's chapter. It's been mentioned in vol 7 he'll return her book soon. It's also a way to make other girls jealous.
This is likely possible since he'll returning her book and this scene will likely be in Ibuki's One Misfortunate Day.

>Scraping up the melting snow lying around with the palm of my hand, I pushed it against my forehead.
K-kawaii ne!

K A W A I I Z A W A

Thanks TL user

makes me think of this

It's just the preview. the date, Ibuki shenanigans and Hasebe and Sakura cock blocking happen later

Thank you. Do me a favor. Take a good rest

>A date meant to determine whether or not she's a usuable student.
Girl knows what's up.

>"Unfortunately for you, me and Satou-san are from different groups. That sort of thing is a bit distant from me".
So Basically, Satou isn't in Kei's group then.

>That usual lethargic, flat voice came into my ears.
>"There's something I want Karuizawa to investigate".
Classic 50%

>This kills the Kei
and Sakura

Fuck it. Here's the obligatory objective ranking.

Horikita > Sakayanagi = Ichinose > Hiyori > Hasebe = Sakura > Satou > Kushida > Ibuki > Karuizawa

You literally cannot argue against this since I've ranked the girls in terms of their appearance, personality and purity.

Let the shitposting begin

Also posting best couple. 10/10 they suit each other so well. Truly an ideal couple destined to lead the class. One's a literal white knight protecting the traumatized, damsel in distress from her bullies. I can't wait to read about their fluffy moments in 7.5 once the volume comes out.

Surely you jest

Sudo, don't you have plans for Xmas?

Is the pastebin now updated?
Thanks nip user. Would love to read both SS.
Over 200 pages for 0.5 volume. Is this normal? How many pages does normal volume has?
I wonder if we will get to see Ibuki becoming the leader of her class, and Ryuuen's whereabout. I really want to see Ryuuen becoming 50% bro.

Yes.

Thanks PB-sama, gbu.

>Over 200 pages for 0.5 volume. Is this normal? How many pages does normal volume has?
This vol will have 296 pages. Vol 4.5 had 328 pages, same as all other normal volumes except vol 4 (288 pages)
The .5 are side story volumes and are placed during vacations. But, they are important to the main story, and as you can see, have same length as main story volumes.

>I wonder if we will get to see Ibuki becoming the leader of her class, and Ryuuen's whereabout
She most likely will. Her SS heavily foreshadows it. Ryuuen's still sulking around alone, the rooftop was literally 1 day ago.
>I really want to see Ryuuen becoming 50% bro.
At best, a pawn, I'd say

Thanks for the explanation, user.
A male pawn would do. I want to see tsundere ikemen doing 50% bidding alongside Karuizawa. That'd be quite a sight.

Np user.

Aw shit, that'd put Ryuuen on the same side as Karuizawa wouldn't it? After all the shit he did to her. Then again Kiyo did worse so...

Yes. Perhaps 50% wants to see if people can forgive and forget on certain things, or so. But he most probably needs more allies not related with StuCo arc to pull the strings from the back. Those two are quite efficient in doing their things. We've seen them at it.

And as usual, Horikito had to start it ... with a shit bait>Taste

>4 days until raws are leaked
Can't wait

Horikita will have an appearance?

Who knows. If so, my guess is it'd be in "Each Individual's Way of Spending" as that seems to cover many people at once

>1-digit number.
What?

It's either during "Each Individual's Way of Spending" or "Stormy Double Date". The first one is probably the planning for the day seen from other students POV. Stormy day is probably the double date + meeting other people during it.

That was a typo, it is 11-digits. I'm fixing some tiny mistakes with the guys on Discord server.

Best bet is the chapter Nagumo is involved with.

>first part is fine because opinions
>second part is needless falseflagging

What channel?

At least with this illustration, my girl Sakura will be in it. I hope she NTR Satou too at the moment of her confession to Kiyotaka.

You already are on the server? It's that You-Zitsu Wiki server. It's on "the_underground" channel.

Sakura NTR Satou and Kei then Hasebe NTR her

She won't need to. It is pretty clear that at the end of the double date that Kei is alone with 50%.

Please don't bully Kei like that.

No one interested in honami'secret......