Hates it

>Hates it
>can not stop making threads about it

If these people don't like it why haven't they dropped it already?
Seriously will these autists continue to make [insert hateful commnent] theads everytime a episode airs? If you don't like it why not just stop watching?Why watch something you don't like just to go to the threads to make hateful comments?
There are worse animes this season why does this only happen with this anime in particular?

I'm indifferent to it. I hate you.

The threads are made by outsiders.

They're not watching it. They just like to shit on it in order to make themselves feel better. I tend to avoid all threads because you can't really talk about anything. When it's not faggots shitting on the episodes, then it's faggots false flagging, the thing is you're surrounded by idiots in all flanks.

I've had some decent discussions in the thread about the first episode.
~20 out of 600 posts isn't really acceptable, though.

This is happening because kyoanifags praised it as the next masterpiece before it even comes out
Now that it's here and that it's nothing special anons make fun of kyoanifags's delusions

Kyoani fags only praise animation the animation is good so i don't see what to make fun of

No.
They said anime of the decade, masterpiece etc.

And they mean that by pure animation alone, no one said the story was going to be good

>falseflaggers are kyoanifags

FWIW I haven't seen the second episode, I just want to make everyone who has miserable.

Why would you do that? Do you have any form of autism or aspeargers? A psychopath?

>not having any Kyoani-related word filtered already

>kyoanifags praised it as the next masterpiece
How fucking new do you have to be to believe those were actually "kyoanifags" and not obvious falseflaggers.
Fucki this board went to hell when they allowed narutards to run rampant.

What's the point if the whole thread is ruined?

>being this mad people don't like this schlock
People are still watching it to give it a chance.
If you want a safe space to talk about it without criticism, I recommend reddit.

>People are still watching it to give it a chance.
No they are not, they will continue to do this autistic shit untill the end because newfags believed kyoani fags were not falseflaggers trolling

It's infinitely more autistic to make thread complaining about people disliking something and swearing it's falseflaggers' fault people don't like a pretty but mediocre show.

Since kyoanusfags use the whole board as a general for shitposting, they can't even be filtered completely by regex. So you shouldn't be complaining.

There's not a single Kyoani show which has or had good seasonal discussion. You'd know if you were here for long enough. They're kinda like Stalker or ToC threads: an unsalvageable den of shitposting that only deserves to be ignored.

Because fags like you is so easily bated

There's literally only 1 thread there that could make someone angry
The "i feel sad for other studios" one

If you are angry at any other than that you are literaly autistic i'm not even trying to insult

>Ishidate will put Yamada in her place

Yeah, they just shitposted about how good the initial reactions were and how people even cried to it, but they just said animation.

Because shitting on mediocre anime is fun.
See: SAO, Guilty Crown, Valverave, etc.

You're full of shit and everyone knows that.

>MUH FALSEFLAGGERS
>MUH IRC
>MUH DISCORD
Sure thing buddy.

>Ishidate will put Yamada in her place
Gets me every damn time. He should stick to effects animation.

I don't hate it, but I do find the extreme brightness filter very hard to swallow.

>There's literally only 1 thread there that could make someone angry
>The "i feel sad for other studios" one
>implying everyone thinks in terms of studio X vs studio Y
>implying you're not cancer

KUYASHII

KUYASHII

If it's nothing special then why can't i stop rewatching the new episodes over and over? No seasonal anime has ever had this efffect on me.

^True, i loved it too, i am sure the only reason for the hate threads is stupid Studio Wars

>falseflaggers

Is this a new "bait" variant?

Yes, it's like "i will make bait posts as X even through i am Y"

>Best image of Victorian Europe
YAKISOBA!
ITADAKIMASU!
VIOLET-CHAN!

I'd like to point out certain things about american movies depicting european countries too. Like a lot.

Yea, but America is just a bad version of Europe anyway and not much different. can't say the same with Japan, which is just complete opposite. well, shouldn't expect anything from shitty LN writer.

Falseflagging has existed for years, but it seems to be particularly bad now. It might have something to do with crossboarders from Sup Forums seeing as phony outrages are common on their board now.

>is just a bad version of Europe
You'd assume a worse version of europe would get european customs correctly compared to a nation whom is on the other side of the world.

>The characters are speaking japanese in a japanese story
OH NO! Wtf what a shit LN Writer!

>set in europe
yes

Instead of making a thread to complain about the complaining, why not start a discussion about something you like about it? Or do some speculation or post fanart or waifufagging or anything besides this?

So i can't write a story about europe unless i do it in their languages? How dumb are you?

I agree that language issue is silly, but yakisoba looks ridiculous. Takeout yakisoba? In early 20th century Europe? Was it too much effort to use something appropriate for the setting, really?

That said, I am also very annoyed with all the frilly dresses and costumes. Either you depict a post-war world and it's people who or the frilly colourful fairytail. VEG tries to do both and it just looks like a fairytail and makes you forget the heroine is some kind of PTSD child soldier and not an autistic princess or something.

Because they want to be part of history. They must see this "AOTD" through to the end.

Don't forget chopstick.

Were they truly "falseflagging" for those 3 years? Really?

Then why didn't you call them out then, address the problem and fix it? Why did nobody tried anything to call them out? Why didn't you did your best to protect your lovely brand?

And here's the thing: nobody called them out. Nobody back then actually punished that level of shilling and studiofagging or falseflagging whatever. You guys wanted this to happen. You didn't cared then and you don't deserve to call it out this late now.

>Were they truly "falseflagging" for those 3 years? Really?
Where do you think you are? Do you think this is uncommon?

This isn't your hugbox. I'm immensely disappointed in how shit the writing is and I want to talk about it so I can get some kind of catharsis. Why don't you stay out of threads with a negative OP instead?

>I'm immensely disappointed in how shit the writing is and I want to talk about it
You can drop it now then and never come to the threads again
>Why don't you stay out of threads with a negative OP instead?
Because these people still come to the the threads making impossible to discuss it since there are retards making bait posts nonstop

Are you me?
Somehow I'm very engaged in this story already and anons keep bullying me for it.

>in b4 pleb taste
I too like the show. Not enough to rewatch them several times, but I keep looking forward to the next episode.

>In early 20th century Europe?
Where or who said it was supposed to be 20th century Europe? It's pseudo Europe with some cultural aspects of Japan mixed in. They don't even use european languages. It's some parallel world, basically.

I like this anime too, let's all ignore the anti-kyoani fags and all this bullshit, they can spent their lives being angry for no reason, while we enjoy anime

>waah waah stop disliking anything my gods KyoAnus produces

Use my edits then.

I'm not that weak, anonymous people on internet can't change or ruin my enjoyment of something.

kyoanifags were hyping this shit up for nearly 2 bloody years, it was annoying as hell

I actually like the show but the mental gymnastics in this thread about how mean people are for hating it are fucking not what I expected from Sup Forums. Toughen up Kyoanifags. You hyped a show like the second coming of Christ and we all know those weren't falseflaggers and now that the show is only decent you're going to get some blow back. Talk about the show amongst yourselves and expect hate. It's like it's your first season on Sup Forums.

I like the show but I shit on it because of faggots like you who get triggered so easily.

OP can i just shit in your mouth plz

Kyoanus lickers are bland and weak, just like their shows

Yes, if you like 65 year old women.

I wish everyone had the same strength as you then
Those were falseflaggers
>literally can't talk abour the show because threads are raided by studio fags
>Huuurrr you so trigered

>Those were falseflaggers
Hey man i'm just telling you the sky's blue. You can't call it green all you want.

>Hibike
>KnK
>VEG

Kyoani is proof that you can shove as much melodrama as you can into a story and their shitty fanbase will eat it up.

But Hibike is Kyoani's second best work.

>people blatantly admitting to shitposting
What the fuck is happening? Normally, you can't even have light banter on this board without getting banned either because mods are trigger happy fags or people here have thin skin and report anything that remotely offends them, but in VEG threads you have anons proudly admitting to shitposting and mods do nothing. Is this anti-kyoani bias? Or are these threads just full of kyoani haters so there's no one to actually care about shitposting to report the shitposters?

We should make kyoani posters a protected class. The mods will save us from bad opinions.

Kyoanifags are like blacks in the 20's while haters are the KKK. They deserve to get lynched while the mods play dumb

I agree, but but butt really big butt what am i talking about again?

>puts title in the name field instead of subject
>calls people out for offending your feelings
Go back to wherever you came from.

What subs are you watching with?
I went with netflix for both, but after comparing to as/vivid ones for second one I ain't so sure.

We need a new board dedicated entirely to Saber anime.

I don't make theads usually

Kek it's not our job to 'spread the truth', as if anyone would listen to that and as if the falseflagging would stop. We would just fuel te shitposters by giving them attention. Also why should anyone care, it's just the usual KyoAni hate.
The proof is in the pudding, we only have to sit back and relax because to anyone watching the show it is obvious that it's another masterpiece.

Good on you user. You can enjoy something even with people shitting on it - something very few people can do.

Nigger, I barely watch any show last season because there are no enough shitposting materials. Let me have my fun this time.

>shitposters who irrationally hate a show justify shitposting about a show they irrationally hate
Guess what, you're the reason Sup Forums is shit.

You're not from around here, are you?

t. newfag who started using Sup Forums last year

They like to shitpost about it. Why else?