Dragon Ball Super

Is manga Kale better than anime Kale?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/953803343817728000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares, she's doomed to die anyway along with her entire worthless race and universe.

The adorable girl in the series.

>cabba not a beta pushover
>caulifla not a completely insufferable mary sue
>shown to be getting along instead of caulifla constantly bullying him and cabba taking it
>kale is shown to care about caulifla but not to the obsessive extent where she goes berserk simply because someone else is talking to her like in the anime
>/u/fags btfo
Toyo did it again lads.

So far, sure. Would love an explanation for her trauma though, but I doubt we'll get one.

>Is manga Kale better than anime Kale?
Yes, all manga characters are better than their anime counterparts

Foreplay. Saiyan style.

So (kekhanfags and cuckdroid17fags shitposting aside) who is stronger, Gohan or 17? 17 fodderized SS3 Goku, but even SS2 Gotenks would do that, Gohan is way stronger than that. We'll actually see 17's full power in the manga during the tournament?

CHADbba

Oh yeah, he wasted an entire chapter on these jobbers that nobody cares about and that are destined to die, great job.

>Next episode is called "Gohan's Final Stand"
>Spoilers for the episodes after don't mention him or Dyspo at all
>Freeza has moved onto Toppo with 17

The writing is on the wall, Jobhanfags. Your boy is jobbing next ep.

>gohan's triumphant return doesn't even have a centric page

Why?? Why are they leading us on like this?? Why so many ruses for fuck sake this is bullshit

Seems that Toyotaro graduated from the Kubo school of backrounds.

He is literally wearing his SS2 outfit, he is going to make a hell of a comeback.

Great seeing this dumb bitch get rekt

HEY KEKHAN! 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL YOU DIE!

>based Toyo focusing on important characters like 17 and U6 Saiyans instead of SOYhan
>CHADlifla confirmed way stronger than Cuckbba in base form
>Kale is actually strong in base form rather than a shitter with an OPhax transformation
>Kale being competent rather than a useless damsel, actually helps Caulifla and steals a pendant from that worthless fuckup Cabba for her
>Soyhan fags are SEETHING, Cutegang wins again
>TOYO REMOVED BACKTINGLING, proving it was never in the outline after all, meaning ToeiSPICS are eternally BTFO now that one of the biggest bullshit plot points is entirely their fault
>"muh Ultimate Gohan approaches SSB power" also confirmed Toeishit filler, Soyhan cucks BTFO again
>Soyhan wearing Piccolo's clothes instead of Gocuck's gi, yet another improvement by based Toyo

Can any Toeipedro even defend this anymore? GODyotaro is BTFOing them left and right, especially the Soyhan faggots (Toei admitted they are Gohanfags). Reminder that Toyo is the CHOSEN SUCCESSOR and actually follows the outline unlike To "sword of hope" ei.

Is soyhan crying because of his receding hairline?

Translating the chapter, we get a new "is the planet named Vegeta for the family or is the family named Vegeta for the planet?" issue. The king of the saiyans of U6 Sadla is the king Sadla.

>Gohanpedros know their time is up and have switched to Cabba shitposting to get back at the Cutegang

The absolute state!

>Can any Toeipedro even defend this anymore?
Yes.
backrounds
anyone defending the anime is trolling or being a contrarian

>U6
>important
Oh yeah, they have the important job of being used by Goku to push himself into UI.

N-NOOOOOO! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS TIME! IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAIR!!

Where do the new episodes get streamed?

>contrarian
The majority of people experience DBS through the anime.
That's why every single appearance of DBS stuff in merchandise or videogames is based on the anime instead of the manga.

f-fuck he's right fellow toeipedros, how will we recover? We can't let Toyo keep getting away with BTFOing us! The world must know the anime is better because it has sounds!

You can summarise the entire franchise like this though.
>the world of DB is used by Goku to push himself to become THE STRONGEST
This was always the case for Dragon Ball. Heck, I had forgoten that Frieza kills Cargo canonicaly, people only remember Dodoria.

>not even worthy of Goku's punches

>tfw i was a child all the kids in my class bought the fucking manga volumes and I read it like a quadrillion times and I barely remember anything about the anime (especially fillershit), making me think I never even watched it consistently

Am I really the only OG mangafag?

>manga
>better then anime

Reminder that jobbafags will be eternally in denial that Kale completely humiliated him in base form.

DELET!

You are the only underage that didn't grow up with the anime, yes.

Also Caulfila

Cabba is literally their weakest member. Makes sense Jobgeta would be his mentor

>underage
Nice try amerimutt, by the time Cell saga was airing here everyone already read the Buu saga.

Reminder that Toyo cabba is not canon. Toriyama cabba is also skinny so Toei wins again

How does he do it lads? How does Toyo keep being so fucking good and salvaging Toei's mess?

Toeishills will defend this

>Cabba being a fucking Chad
>no Gohan recruitment
I'm still pissed we didn't get any real focus on Krillin or 18 bit we still got our 17 sparring. Besides, the Krilldog and 18 got more focus then Gohan at least.

Both are stronger than base Goku and base Vegeta from the previous tournament.
This explains their power and why they do so well despite not being martial artists.

>amerimutt
I am a superior European man that watched OG DB when it aired, you can't even land a hit on me.

Caulifla status: Tamed
Kale status: Irrelevant
Gohan status: Forgotten
CHADbba status: Always winning
I wonder what /our/guy Toyo has in store for /our/chad next.

A
FUCKING
PURPLE
RABBIT

Once they get revived I guess we will get a mini arc with Cabba taming Caulifla in the anime, thats how Toriyama wants it to be (for the looks of it)

>toyo not putting in any retarded yuribaiting between caulifla and kale like toei did
Truly /ouguy/.

I'm an /u/fag and I prefer manga Kale. They'll still get bromance.

Nice headcanon. SHITle didn't humiliate anyone other than herself for being a dirty thief that can't fight.

Caulifla is CONFIRMED weaker than him.

CHADbba wins again.

Hey I still got some 18 and Krillin interaction so I'm fine with it. Still prefer the anime but at least I'm not btfo like Jobhanfags.

Imagine being as deep in denial as jobbafags or soyhanfags

>Toyo Cabba
Chad, pwned and tamed Caulifla, soon wil make her his housewife
>Toyo Caulifla
Female Robin Hood, nowhere near as annoying as her anime counterpart
>Toyo Kale
Actually competent with a strong base and just shy instead of autistic

Every manga chapter release is just a reminder of how shit TOEI is

>manga skips Tien's training to learn the mafuba
>manga skips Goku's training with popo
>manga skips tien, yamcha, chiaozu, krillin and yajirobe's training prior to the arrival of the saiyans
>most of Goku's training with king kai is skipped. Goes from Goku catching bubbles to using the genkidama for the first time
>manga skips Goku's training on his way to namek
>manga skips Goku's training to learn the instant transmission
>manga skips Goku's training to reach the SS2 and SS3
>manga skips all of Vegeta and Trunks's training in the Cell arc

Yet people are only NOW mad because Toyo skipped the training of 2 irrelevant characters

Will Toyo deliver unlike Toei?

>Idiots talking about the non-canon manga
Who cares? None of those faggots exist in the canon.

Back in the kitchen. Don't make CHADbba put you in your place again.

That's a nice hat Cabba.
Would be a shame if it appeared on Kale's hand.

Go and see what they did to Fist of the North Star

The only "people" mad are Gohanfags.

>cuckba needing super saiyan to beat caulichad
Lol
Liking these changes. Toyo buffed Kale too and made her better.
Can't wait for Kefla

Reminder Goku Black is shit.

Is Herms a speed reader? His summary leaves out a bunch of details

You can't "skip" fillers because it's the original dum-dum

That being said, the same is true for DBS manga. Toyo is the chosen successor, who actually follows the outline, therefore the fillershit he """skips""" is irrelevant Toeishit anyway.

I wish it was canon.

Anime Caulifla is fine aside from PLs, the rest I agree.

Idk who the fuck thought making Cabba a pussy was a big idea, and the idea of making Kale shy like they tried to make her another Hinata.

Well, isn't that actually important? I know you're trying to be a retard but you need to build up universes like U6 and U11 so when these universes lose you feel tension when they get erased.

Kefla was already the ultimate waifu, I can't wait how our god Toyo will improve her further.

Jealous NINGEN
Which other character caused so much damage and butthurt?

>Anime Caulifla is fine
HAHAHAHAHHAA

The only thing they are making by wasting time showing them is making me feel even more relieved when they get BTFO and Zeno'd.

was a good idea...

@167241699
Sorry, I don't give (you)'s to shitter thiefs that can't handle CHADs upfront.

Nice headcanon. He was holding back in base and didn't have time to push her shit in with it.

ITS NOT FAIRRR IT WAS HIS TIMEEE POWER TO RIVAL THE GODS!!!! WHY DO THE NIPS HATE GODHAN????? 17 OUTLASTING THE CHAD REEEEEEE

>Gohan forgotten
>Made a point of having Piccolo bring him up and insist that they can't win without him in the previous chapter
Yeah, Toyo's totally forgotten about Gohan.

NOOOO
WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME

Not just sounds but actually animation, story telling, and world building.

Cabba's master would like a word with you
Poor jobbafags can't even get a proper toriyama handjob for their soyboy

>Goku Black was the one thing Toei succeeded at
>make him job to Vegeta and then disappear forever with essentially no resolution to his crimes

Fucking christ I really need to stop thinking about this arc completely, I just get mad over and over again.

lmao

She couldn't even beat his virgin anime version.

Meanwhile in the anime

>with essentially no resolution to his crimes
???

He couldn't even beat her without SS2

>I really need to stop thinking about this arc completely
No, it was the most fun I had with Super so far even if it was retarded as shit.

But he beat her in the end. Even CHADbba's virgin counterpart wins in the end. Stay mad.

>from Gohanfag to Cabbafag
What's up with these cucks being attracted to soyboys?

Then you know better than anyone that this series was shit from the start, no?

Betas relate to other betas.

He's taking toriyama's advice cutting corners.

twitter.com/Herms98/status/953803343817728000
>Goku is smarter than the whole anime-cast since he remembers future Trunks would be a nice option too
>Bulma isn't a bitch and agrees to pay Roshi and 18 the prize money that Goku mentioned (althought he only lied because Beerus told him to do it)
>Whis confirms that RoF happened just a little before Champa's arc for timeline's sake
>Goku and Freeza spent the entire night beating the crap out each other
Based Toyotaro

What's with Sup Forumsspic speak taking over my Sup Forums?

Black literally murdered like the entire planet
The other Zamasu basically did fucking nothing
Fusing them essentially removed all of Black's smug psyche since he become just another autistic Zamasu.
Not only that, even if you want to pretend fused Zamasu counts as Black, he still didn't get a comeuppance, considering he practically accomplished his goal and the protagonists had to GTFO and wipe the universe (failing to save anyone)

tl;dr Black did a lot of bad stuff and was smug all the time and never got BTFO for it

And there's something wrong with that?
Ningen were faggots, ningen got treated as such.

Read the translations. He was simply trying to talk and recruit her for the tournament, but she attacked him saying that she only listens to people that can beat her. So Cabba went SS and did just that, utterly outclassing her.

The series was mindless fun that got way out of hand when POWER LEVELS LMAO hit it hard.
It never had a compelling story or plot twists or character development(it did try a bit though), however it's not like every piece of media needs to be Ulysses or Candide to be enjoyed.

>Most notable feats are being manhandled by a jobber
>Weaker than both Caulifla AND Kale
>Used as a punching bag for Frieza
>Not even strong enough to be considered for fusion