Kingdom 544

end

I'm so happy we aren't focusing on that unlikeable sperg Ouhon anymore. I don't get why the author keeps pushing that unlikeable cunt.

Wish more people read Kingdom

Tons of people read Kingdom, it's just not very interesting to discuss every chapter.

this manga is weekly? or every 15 days?

Weekly

Weekly in theory, biweekly in practice.

Nah, it’s just that the author takes a break every 3 or 4 issues

I disagree. This chapter for example... despite not being awesome, was great. We could see Shin acting less dumb than usual and not taking the bait. Also, it’s good to know that Ousen knows about this general Gyou’un. The eye patched guy also seems to have formed his own unit of swordsmen; and that other guy is very promising.

And what am I meant to say in response to any of that? "Yes"?

They aren`t going to take down zhao with this battle so how will Shin job?

Shin won't job, it's motherfucking Riboku they're up against, in a horribly disadvantageous situation.

Yotanwa army is getting fucked hard, Ousen can win this engagement and still lose the campaign if the enemy manages to stall long enough.

You’re meant to write about how the battle will unfold, who’s going to die, how will this arc end, etc. But yeah, I agree. It’s nothing related to this chapter

I bet it's gonna be Kanki who gets fucked up, this is so far outside of his expertise.

Man I don`t want to wait until Chu to se Shin jobbing.

I think Shin is going to be promoted to General after this war. He will start jobbing after that, though.

BTW what do you think the author will do with Heki? The original would be already dead in the story (he was supposed to die in the coalition arc if I remember right).

Are we sure about that? Has all the fighting been exactly in the same order as the actual history? The one time I tried looking it up it didn't feel like so.
Riboku mentioned how the Qin losing the war here would basically mean loosing any means of going ahead with their conquest plans from the sheer loss of personnel. So I figured this is going to end in Qin victory overall (with Kanki getting fucked up).

It's not like the stategists are ever right with these huge predictions in Kingdom, it's just used as a plot device to add tension when things turn out exactly the way they shouldn't have.

What i have to do to niggastream to pick up this mango?

Will Kingdom threads ever become popular again?

>again

They were pretty popular back when the scanation group was trying to catch up and released dozens of chapters over and over.

The coalition war was pretty hyped up here, I picked it up because of the threads back then.

>167249192
I don’t think Kanki will bite the dust or have a poor performance in this war, but I guess he won’t be brilliant either.

I suppose that it will end in a tie (with no big losses) due to the food limit and Qin will conquer some small cities.

Oh that is good to know.

Also I'm not sure if you know but this is one of the most popular titles in Japan, being a niche series on Sup Forums is something that's unusual. For me one of the biggest downsides are the japanese names since I know a bit or two about chink history so I get confused sometimes.

Hopefully Shin does something general-worthy this arc.