I love emilia

I love emilia

What a little fuck.

Me too

Me too

Who wouldn't?

BTFO loser

I love this Emilia but I can't say I'm a fan of the other one.

>Remfags still frustrated

What was the purpose of this scene?

Grrrrr

Is the LN still ongoing?

Because its basically false into at this point, Rem has already reached fiancee status with Subaru making the entire thing moot.

What the fuck? I said I LOVE YOU

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH CALLED EMILIA

i still standby its some passive enchantment spell

Emilia > Rem. At least Subaru picked the lesser evil.

So he picked Rem?

>reading comprehension

>Emilia
>incarnation of the witch who destroyed half of the world
>has a contract with a cat that starts to destroy the world and kill innocent people if Emilia dies
>runs away from the enemy while literal kids die infront of her

>Rem
>kills people who smell like the satan witch
>protects the people she cares about with her life
>doesn't give s shit about strangers

Rem wins, she's way more honorable and relatable than Emilia.

He still confessed to Rem first.

[Rem: Say “I love you”…]

Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.

In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,

[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]

[———–]

[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]

It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.

[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]

Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.

[Subaru: Wait…]

[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]

[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]

Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,

[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]

[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]

[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]

Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:

[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]

Fucking knife ear slut

I think its you who needs comprehension, if you didnt read that as an attempt to joke considering the lesser evil is Rem in the series considering Emilia is a Witch

Satella is a different persong altogether, user. Besides, Satella did nothing wrong.

Emilia and Satella are basically one and the same with evidence to boot.

> how do I google

so? I didn't say they were the same. My points still stand 100%

What would YOU do in this situation? You can't choose who you fall in love with. If you fall in love with girl 1 but girl 2 falls in love with you, and she's nothing more than a friend to you, how would you handle this?

Subaru was right to just say what he feels instead of dancing around the subject or lie to her. It's unfortunate, but it can't be helped.

a reall nigga during real nigga hours would've just fucked her and kept her as a sexslave, she is a maid after all

I love Remilia!

I will breed her as you watch like the good cuckboi you are. I'll let you lick her pussy after I creampied her if you're an obedient boi.

bruh, don't act like he was in love with Emilia his entire life. It was a 1 month crush and she didn't do anything to make him fall for her.

how far is the story in the LN compared to the manga/anime?

how many others are from the earth like subaru and al?

if i accidentaly fuck Felix and both of us are straight, isn't gay right?

It's obvious they have a connection, but they aren't the same person.

>incarnation
But you did?

>he says that after giving up on saving her after only 3 tries
>has unlimited tries
HAHAHAHA, yeah 'love'

Actually if you read from zero Subaru said he loves Emilia because he could never fathom being able to be with a girl as good as Rem as he deems himself unworthy. Not due to him not loving Rem or loving Emilia at all.

Thanks I guess?

I love Ram.

>not knowing what incarnation means

You been making these threads for the past year. When are you gonna move on and accept that Subaru already decided who his wife is gonna be instead of shitposting about old and outdated info? Its time to face reality.

I love Flandre

Do you? She isn't the embodiment, personification, or avatar of Satella whom everyone believes is the Witch of Envy. Emilia is, at best for now, a possible vessel made to house her, but Emilia is still her own person.

Remi > Flan

>essentially AU
Remfags' delusions grow stronger as time passes.

>is disrespectful towards Emilia
>breaks promises like it's nothing
>gave up on saving her
>flirts with Rem non-stop
Don't know how anyone could take that like seriously. Even Rem didn't.

She's too busy jumping on clown dick.

That's great, but why?

>Subaru loves Rem
>Rem loves Subaru
>delusions
It's obvious that they will marry at some point. The author confirmed that already.

>Literally, the best girl is in love with him.
>He likes the most useless girl i've ever seen.
Subaru, kill yourself.

Is Sup Forums allergic to reading?

He confessed to Rem.

Its time to face reality

At this point I'm just curious who's going to snap first, Rem or Emilia?

Emilia, Rem’s in a coma so she can’t snap.

>LN compared to manga/anime
WN is arc 6 LN is in arc 4. Manga amd anime are on arc 3, both of which is rushing content like madmen.
>how many others are from the earth like subaru and al?
Based on lore tidbits, way more than anyone expected.
>if i accidentaly fuck Felix and both of us are straight, isn't gay right?
That's pretty gay. Also if you like Ferris your gonna have a wild ride when Subaru starts dressing like a trap. I am not gonna lie when I say my dong regretfully expanded when he started acting all ara~ara~.

Don’t talk about the LN.

>maxresdefault.jpg
>Emiliafag
Coincidence?

>Trapbaru
HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE SO ATTRACTIVE I TELL YOU

wait a second, why the fuck he is a trap now?

Before Subaru used to be a trap and stopped being a trap he used his trap powers because he got jealous of the chef Rem kept fangirling over who only go to places with attractive women.

kek’d

Citation needed.

See

Maybe the 2000+ pages where Subaru and Emilia’s relationship does not progress at all while the fact that Subaru is devoted to Rem is repeated.

a masterpiece. remshiters can stay mad

LN just finished Arc 4. It’ll start Arc 5 with the new release in March

>same colour as honda's jacket

>mfw its already been two years
>shitposter-kun is still this mad about his elf waifu losing
>almost all rezero threads are now waifuwars instead of discussion because of him
>he chased away translators and typesetters because of it
When will this cycle end?

I think you got shitposter-kun and someone else mixed up.

>author confirmed
That's not a citation for what you said. In the main story Emilia is the main heroine and Subaru loves her the most. It's obvious Rem won't win outside of different timelines and loops.

yeah we know the main timeline is shit

best Emilia

Oh so you want Q&As? Alright I have a ton of those.
>Q: I’m not sure what kind of end the story is heading towards, but if Emilia continues like this and becomes the queen, what will Subaru’s position and responsibilities be? Marry Emilia and become a royal family member? Find work as a member of the royal knights? Or something like being true to his nature as a butler, and staying as he is now?
>A: To start with, I’m not sure Emilia-tan will take Subaru as a husband.
---
>Q: If Subaru grew up without ever going to the other world, would he live on without having an occupation? What would happen to Subaru if he went through “a life in a different world starting from no occupation” sort of thing? Specifically speaking, if he were to be a middle-aged man with views of a high school student that tried to rush into the different world, he would probably fall into nothing but despair, huh.
>A: Nope. If he never went to the other world he would get scolded by Kenichi(his father) around the time he’d graduated high school and would withdraw from being a hikikomori. Kenichi would then support Subaru by rehabilitating him in his workplace. After about 2 years, he would enter university, graduate as a loner, become a working adult, and with stability of those reasonably essential qualities, he would honestly be living life as a full-fledged member of society, and then he would cling on to a kouhai with such a heart that-a Rem kind of heart-she would find his incompetence cute. They would have a normal marriage, and then he would live a suitably happy life until he died. There’s no way his dad would continue to be that irresponsible towards his son, you know?

>Q: How well do the members of the various royal candidate’s camps get along?
>A: Crusch - Ferris is a happy couple (Crusch is the husband), Anastasia - Julius are a boss and subodinate that understand each other, Priscilla - Al are a bad influence on each other. Emilia - Subaru are friends like a boy and girl in elementary school. Felt - Reinhard are like co-workers where one hates the other, and the other tries to be nice anyways.
----
>54. Among the cast, Rem loves Subaru the most.
>29. (SPOILERS) So far in the entire setting, Subaru only chooses suicide when its 'To Save Rem'. Unless it's an IF route, there is no chance he will ever pick suicide for personal gain/happiness.
>30. Subaru becomes totally worthless when there is no way to save Rem.
-----
>Q: Subaru has Rem, but why doesn’t he make a move when she’s that cute? Is he perhaps….
>A: Is he perhaps?incompetent.
>Q: Aldebaran was previously a mercenary; how is his loyalty?
>A: It’s unusually high. Giving the friendship between the royal candidates and their attendants, in rough order: Crusch - Ferris > Priscilla - Al > Anastasia - Julius > Emilia - Subaru > Felt - Reinhard. Emilia - Subaru might be a little higher at the end of Arc 4.
There.

Subaru loves Rem more dumbass. Witch of Lust scene?

[Roswaal: You say that, but wouldn’t her awakening be troublesome for Emilia-sama? Subaru-kun has strong feelings for that girl, no matter how you look at it. In fact, they’re as strong as the feelings he has for you.]

[Emilia: Yeah. I think that’s right. Subaru will devote himself to that girl for a while, and he might stop caring about me as well.]

[Subaru: No. Under no circumstances would that…..]

happen. It shouldn’t happen.
He swears that his feelings towards Emilia would not waver from now on either.
It’s just that his feelings for Emilia were a different part of the entirety of his feelings. Him having strong feelings towards Rem is a fact, and just like Emilia said, if she were to wake up, there was no doubt that he’d become devoted to her.

Nothing in that is him saying
>It's obvious that they will marry at some point. The author confirmed that already.

Basically said it right here
>After about 2 years, he would enter university, graduate as a loner, become a working adult, and with stability of those reasonably essential qualities, he would honestly be living life as a full-fledged member of society, and then he would cling on to a kouhai with such a heart that-a Rem kind of heart-she would find his incompetence cute. They would have a normal marriage, and then he would live a suitably happy life until he died.
Do you seriously need Tappei to outright say that Subaru is gonna marry Rem, ruining lots of development and tension in the process for you to stop being so dense?

>runs away from the enemy while literal kids die infront of her

That never happened though. Not to mention she risking losing everything just to help a child find her parent without thinking any benefit herself at all back in the first arc and protected the kids at end of anime. I don't even mention she how came down to village fought off the cult on her own. Or part when she ran down the to village in arc 2 after Subaru spent all night keeping him alive. Geez, it's also as if this statement full of shit as it would be entirely OoC for her.

So no she most certainly protects the people she cares about and doesn't need murder an innocent person on presumption as an excuse for it.

Why does the author make this whole situation so convoluted? The Rem/Emilia/Subaru love triangle is my least favorite part of the story.

>Why does the author make this whole situation so convoluted?

>He still confessed to Rem first.
And he kissed Emilia first. Rem isn't exactly winning anything here.

>Remfags still trying and being desperate
This will never get old.

I like both Emilia and Rem, which makes me want neither of them to end up with Subaru. Who would want a guy with such wavering emotions?

Ageusia is a terrible illness

The comment had nothing to do Emilia, he never mentioned her there. It's just Remfasg desperate attempt to assuage their wounds after losing your minds after ep 18. You're lose it again in season 2 when Subaru is even more intimate with Emilia while Rem is still a vegetable throughout it only dreaming about touching first base let alone second and third. .

>Using the anime as the source
Opinion, discarded.

>Nobody made expectations for Subaru. She is the only person who didn’t abandon him and didn’t accept the Subaru who abandoned even himself.
>This is the “curse” that Subaru cast on her.

-----

>[Rem: You woke up with a smile, told me the words I wanted to hear the most when I wanted to hear them the most, from the person I wanted to hear them from the most.]
>The frequency of the “curse” that Subaru cast on her is spoken from her mouth.
>That “curse” profoundly and gently restrained her heart with the chains called faith, and she was tied by them like this now as well.

----

>Because he only continued to show his unattractive side…
>Because Subaru himself cast an everlasting “curse” on her…
>He had an obligation to fulfill that duty.

-----

>He raises his face, looks forward, and then looks into Rem’s eyes. She calmly and kindly waits for Subaru to let out his answer.
>Because Subaru wanted to be the Natsuki Subaru that she loves…
>[Subaru: ??I love Emilia.]
>[Rem: ??Yes.]
>Rem responds to Subaru’s confession by nodding with a smile that made it seem as if she knew everything.
>And while knowing how cruel he was being to her smile and her kindness

Which is further emphasized

>Did he really have enough merit to him for a girl as well-done as Rem to love him so much?
>Even now he had to wonder it. That said, he was simultaneously thinking that he'd have to become a man who matched up to that merit.
How about you actually read the series instead of lying to both me and everyone else? I am getting really tired of your ignorance.

>instead of discussion
Waifufagging isn't any better. Pick your poison.

>entire threads on plot speculah such as the vollician war and Julius coup
>entire threads speculating about when Crusch is gonna die
>waifufagging
Yeah you can go fuck yourself for ruining good threads. I cant even bring myself to deepest lore because of shitters like you.

Please, I no longer visit Re: Zero threads. You faggots are the reason why those threads are so fucking dead.

Sure buddy. Because ESL-kun and spfag made threads great huh? You know the reason why threads are dead nowadays is because everybody refuses to talk anymore because of those two right?

Says the faggot who yealls at everybody for "fake spoilers". I should have saved all of your shitppsts, maybe then you'd shut up.

The day that aired was very fun

Well that and shitposter-kun. Literallly any thread that has discussion in it he'd flood it with Rembashing posts to derail it because he wants his emiliafag brigade to form again.

ESL isn't the only one at fault. Those that are susceptible to "calling him out" is worse because they together shit up the threads twice as much. Also waifuposting ruins threads. Every single time I visited the threads to check for some update, it would obviously be nothing but constant waifuposting. There really is no reason to visit any Re:Zero thread anymore and there won't be anything missing.

Because calling out a problem instead and letting said problem run loose was better right? Just like what we did with spfag. Oh wait, spfag got worse to more we ignored him. Also you've never been to any arc 4 threads at all if you think waifuposting actually happened often. Hell, ayamatsu was a wild ride but that one rem post must've ruined everything for you huh?

Only you insecure faggots are the ones that have hallucinations about him. Oh and I've never said that the old Re: Zero threads were bad. Anyway the current threads are shit and it probably won't change anytime soon so I'm not going to bother. Will still go check them every once in a while though because I still love the series deep down inside.