Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

Episode 2 in a few hours.

Akira is fast, Tenchou is pure.

cuck self insert wish fulfillment garbage

>Tenchou is pure
He has a son. He is used goods. But he's still very cute.

How many episodes until he gets used good and hard by Akira?

This season is great. Just when I think there's nothing to watch today I forget that AOTS is airing.

Women likes to fantasize about stealing away men from other women. Let them.

Is the manga dead?

Ok, so I'm confused as to why did they never feel the need to explain his materialization power. Or does she have powers herself and is that why she can seemingly disappear in a blink of an eye?

I can't wait.

Tbh this show is the hidden gem of this season, I love how it's storyboarded and writen. WIll follow it.

>Tbh
Why would I assume otherwise?

Subs are out.

it isn't really hidden. it's got a big profile studio in studio wit behind it

gotta love how there are no double standards on Sup Forums

MUH

Best show this season, along with antarctic girls.

they finally got to the masturbation scene?

My fucking heart hurts watching this

elaborate?

>when you make your injury worse on purpose just so your crush pays more attention to you

Do you identify with Yoshizawa?

Who are you quoting?

He probably feels like a cuck watching the cute girl lusting for old man

He has to stop the episode every 5 seconds in order to laugh off /hide his blushing and calm down his excited heart so that it may not jump out of his chest. Do you want to know how I know?

Nah, he is too dense.

I dont want to spoiler, but its actually an X-Man prequel.

It's about how fucking cute everything about this is.
is not far from mark.

>It's about how fucking cute everything about this is.
nice save

After the Rain is proof that a story isn’t automatically feminist or inclusive just because it was written by a woman. Age-gap romances where one party is a minor are never not problematic, but there is, at least, a way to tell that story so it serves as a kind of safe space for young women to play out the fantasy of falling for an older man. After the Rain, however, does not read like that kind of story. Instead, it reads like a fantasy geared for those older men desperate to justify their predatory behavior.

While Akira isn’t sexualized in a traditional sense—there are no upskirt shots, no groping scenes—she’s still a walking, talking fantasy, lusting after the older Kondo while he has no awareness of how she feels. It’s not this middle-aged man’s fault! This underage girl was just throwing herself at him, what was he to do? Truly, officer, she was the one who started all this. She wanted him to touch her there!

Where can I get a subscription to this magazine

It would be full of 3DPD.

>feminist or inclusive just because it was written by a woman
we have plenty of proof in that from japan dont we?

its the west that the feminism rule always applies... always

Yeah Kondo totally got what she meant at the end.
He usually puts up this nice guy, always smiling front at work and at that moment he went into overdrive just to escape the situation.

Why did she confess when he complimented where she lives?

I wish he was my dad.

So is this the standard copypasta for Ameagari threads from now?

Is it about school days of this man?

I saw this coming from a mile away but it still made me happy.

>next ep in a week
I hate this waiting. Guess I'll watch it again

>have already rewatched the first episode 50 times

It's part of a really painful review.

All I ask in my lfie is a Tamagoro doujin, why god, why did Jingrock made one!?

>Tamagoro
How would that be any different? Either way she fucks with some unknow salariman.

This is literally heaven. LITERALLY.

Tamagoro would have Akira in a gangbang and pregnant in the end.

not that Jingrock is any better.

Who the fuck doesn't know what a pedicure is?

Anyone doing stiches? I really need one of Akira legs.

Me.

That's insane to me. Just absolutely insane.

Middle aged men. All I knew was it was a toenail thing, I didn't know that just painted nails counts as one. Unless that's just a Japan definition of it?

An out-of-touch old man who's also less familiar with English terms since he's, you know, Japanese.

What's up with the good OST?

Because the conversation was turning towards why she would go out of her way and work so far away from home.

Just realized this has the same director as Uchuu Kyoudai and a bunch of the Doraemon movies.

He didn't even seem to know the concept of painting your toenails.

Feel like it.

this

Love the color design in this show.

It's like I'm watching Working again, but without Yamada

This old man is too pure for this world.

This will be the greatest chekovs gun of all time when this turns into a battle shounen(seinen).

why is her neck so long

I think that was more him being a worrywart.

It's a part of her charm. Get used to it.

She evolved like that to be able to react to guest's orders better

because long necks are hot, duh

To counterbalance her long legs, like a brontosaurus.

shes cute and creepy at the same time

Where does the horrible rip come from?
Video is perfect, and there is even a second dolby audio track.

Subs are still shit though.

Must be nice to live in not-Odaiba

That makes more sense.

W E W
E
W

I don't understand this level of assblast when there's been much more egregious wish fulfillment age gap weird romance shit in the past, like Koi Kaze, KnJ, KoreKoi, Yosuga no Sora, or the mountains of loli/shota age gap hentai. But somehow KwA, the most tame example of this genre yet, is over the line.

It was literally written by an American lesbian for a site called "anime feminist." Very good source for pasta.

They complained about all of those too.

Really liking the direction in this one.
Especially how they mostly avoid the sadly all-too-common "inner monologue"-characterization and still set the mood perfectly.

Innocence

>voice says "Tenchou"
>subs "Mr. Kondo"
Pissing me off with such a little thing, fucking idiots.

Comes from Amazon. Amazon's video is miles ahead than Crunchyshit.

You can find the answer in the review.
The creature bitches about Akira taking up the "mother role" because she interacts with the son of the "creepy adult" she likes in a positive fashion. She obviously does not realize that women like interacting with children, probably because she doesn't have kids and no one would ever thinkig of fucking her so it's not a feeling that she is aware of. What a sad and pathetic creature.

You think some assblasted sjw cunt would ever bother with old shit or some obscure hentai? They're just targeting whatever is currently airing.

That review is just sick. It's like the woman didn't even watch the same anime.

Women have motherly feelings way before having actual children, that's why they play with dolls and like babies.
They are basically coded that way.
No normal woman would write that, she's literally defective.

This whole show is too pure for our corrupted hearts.

She started arguing with some guy in the comments.

It provides the things the heart lacks, but when it ends, the things that filled the heart is gone.

Holy land pilgrimage animation

Are you reading my mind? That's exactly the part that made me mad. Even when Akira was adding a new contact, it clearly said 店長.

Not sure if I should be happy about Amazon streaming stuff, but at least I can't complain about audio and video quality.

A.F.&A.F.

This anger me, not because of some retarded women wrote this political piece for some cash, but because someone managed to defile something so pure. Imagine being so bitter that you can´t taste the sweetness that is there.

>review one episode, instead of the whole season/series?
What the fuck?

a lot of clickbait niggers do this, literally reviewing the first episode only and judging the entire show based on that

>i'd like to introduce to you the newcomer, moot-kun

>who?