One Piece

Is Sanji the one arriving with the cake?
How will he feed it to Big Mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah9QGoy0FI0&ab_channel=Ischerzo-Shinji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sanji-kun is so hot!

Sanji'll bring it by air won't he?
using sky walk with one foot

Pudding and Nami both think Sanji a shit. End of. He has a better chance of winding up with Zoro, which would also be a better and more interesting couple.

/ourgirl/

This, my good friend Satan is absolutely correct, as usual.

No one cares what Pudding thinks. She is just a regular -chan.

You think Nami has a hairy bush down there?

Yes. It's drawn by a Japanese so yes.

I don't think Luffy's pathetic but yeah I do wish he'd get knocked out already.

Yet another annoying sibling who isn't participating in the fight and is just laughing at Luffy from the sidelines. You'd think three were enough.

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Doffy is stronger than Katakuri?

Hot

Who's gonna voice her? Aoi Yuuki? Satomi Arai?

There are never enough.

How does Big Mom have so many children?

Is he going to job in the game too?

She probably doesn't even feel pain from childbirth, so it's not a big deal for her.

The payoff will be great though. She'll turn over to the Luffy side after it's done.

She slept with men. Regularly.

the only thing so far that impressed me from world seeker is how fluid and elastic luffy's movements are so i'm kinda curious to see if they got smoker right in-game too

But she has more than 80 children. She must have been pregnant since she was a teenager. It doesn't make sense. Oda made her family too big.

She had twins+ multiple times
Her fertility is insane

Dunno about her becoming Luffy's fangirl, but I can see where Oda is going with this. Katakuri is the undefeated man in BM crew, and his siblings worship the ground he walks on. If he gets finally defeated without any witnesses around, nobody will believe Luffy did it. That's why so many of them are gathering. Katakuri will go down, and it will be a massive shock. And of course, there's BIG NEWS lurking nearby.

>She must have been pregnant since she was a teenager
since she was 18/19, the fanbase did its homework

Smoker Everywhere

Dude she had decuplets once and gave birth non stop for 42 years. She could have had more.

Ugh, this is so fucking cruel. Katakuri doesn't deserve that.

That'd be great

What happens after Perospero finishes that huge lollipop cane of his? What will he do?

He can make a new one.

Silly user. This candy cane rejuvenates automatically everytime he licks it. It can never, ever be finished.

Obviously make a new one with his candy powers you retard

What character wears this lipstick

Yes. It took the combined effort of both Luffy, Law and gladiators just to take him down.

Smoothie. That’s kylie’s lips huh?

What color will Gastino 's suit be in the anime?

What was the best Robin outfit and why was the one of Thriller Bark?

Nami will never be in a relationship where she has a stronger personality than her partner. She has to be with someone who gives her lots of independence, doesn't openly worship her, but still appreciates her and has a strong enough personality (and let's also say a strong enough lifestyle i.e. physical strength and financial strength) to keep her loyal. That man is Luffy, the Pirate King, and Nami will be his Pirate Queen, which is ironic given her former hatred of pirates

Personally, I liked her Ennies Lobby. She looks a sexy dominatrix. Second best was her Zou outfit.

t. never read doujin

luffy fights 101:

>be luffy
>enter headless battle
>enemy is better than luffy
>get much stronger through the fight
>beat everyone

wow getting Pirate King is so hard

>piercing

trash

Good taste, user, but Sabaody Robin was the best in the manga

As a fellow Robin patrician, these are my top 5 Robins:
1. Sabaody Robin
2. Strong World Robin (green and white jumper)
3. Film Z Robin (cowboy hat and coat/bra combo)
4. Alabasta Robin
5. Film Gold Robin (looks like Enies Lobby Robin but better)

Honourable mention Robins would be where she looks like Domino on the Straw Hat Military spread

Pls rate, fellow Robin connoisseur

Skypiea. Robin should always wear a cowboy hat.

Don't remind me, I'm still mad

some things didn't set well with me in this image so I changed some things around

when joining straw hats

simple and best looking

Can't wait for the epic fucking Luffy vs Katakuri fight!

>business and finance
>not Wapol

I really dislike her Film Z clothes. Dressrosa Robin Is better

Everyone was on point in Film Gold.

There's always a little black bar so I can't remember.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER GAY

Why was Luffy wearing sandals back at Punk in that infernal blizzard?

Why user?

Film Z Robin is one of the only times post-skip where she has worn a cowboy hat, which I feel is a key part of her identity

I also feel like in Film Z Robin and Nami switched - so Nami dresses more conservatively covered in armour plates, whereas Robin is more closely naked. Do you feel that is a betrayal of Robin's character?

how to improve OP:

>remove brooks afro
>make chopper more like pre Timeskip
>bring zoros laugh back
>give robin her old looks
>less plotarmor and asspulls for luffy
>SOGEKING
>bring enel back and make him relevant
>perona or reiju joining the team (fuck garotte, Jinbei is to old for this bunch)
>ne ever bring corby back
>show some new rare swords/devil fruits (all the charlotte fruits are fucking shit)
>SH needs a pet like the kraken

Luffy's style is to wear sandals only or go barefoot

>remove brooks afro
shut UP!

Thank goodness you are not Oda because your ideas are shit. Back to Dbz suuuuuupeeeer gay with you.

I hope so, the end of this arc already dragged too much in my opinion

Fuck no, the only one who looks okay in this pic is Brook.

Why are his ideas bad? It could be worse. It could be Luffy beating up Katakuri and the Strawhats having billions of plot armor to escape BM's wrath.

how to improve one piece:
>turn into ongoing doujin series with nami and robin

>Dragon Ball

kys, never ever mention this shit anime

oda is a hack

The OP movies (Strong World, Film Z, Film Gold - fuck the rest) are amazing. They aren't exactly modern-day masterpieces, but for the standards of WSJ movies they obliterate the competition. Idk if it's Oda's involvement or the bigger production budgets or a combination of everything

They're always enjoyable, colourful, fun and sexy as fuck. They basically encapsulate everything I love about OP into a few hours

Mashima please

I think they are fucking shit

One Piece when Coby was introduced

You sound like a bland, boring faggot, so it's okay user

I like the Charlotte kids’ df and Brook’s Afro. I agree a few of his ideas.

You kys.

>fuck the rest

6 is a better film than any of those. I'm saying this as someone who enjoyed the last three films for the most part.

Strong World was Oda's baby, he planned out the entire plot which is what fucked up his health. I remember the breaks starting to become more frequent around that time.

I it a shame, because I think Strong World is the weakest of the three. He did the character designs for Z and Gold, plus some advice on what Luffy or other characters would not say, etc.

>make chopper more like pre Timeskip
>bring zoros laugh back
>give robin her old looks
Agree

>less plotarmor and asspulls for luffy
>SOGEKING
>bring enel back and make him relevant
Maybe

>SH needs a pet like the kraken
>ne ever bring corby back
>perona or reiju joining the team (fuck garotte, Jinbei is to old for this bunch)
Fucking stupid

>remove brooks afro
>show some new rare swords/devil fruits (all the charlotte fruits are fucking shit)
Shit taste

What happened to jaiminisbox?

>bring zoros laugh back

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah9QGoy0FI0&ab_channel=Ischerzo-Shinji

Tell Kuma and Mihawk to give it back

Their raw provider was busy with personal issues. They should be back to normal in a week or two.

yes...?

but digital raws are out now and they haven't released the chapter

>how to improve OP:
One OP female gets bukkake'd at the end of each volume

Starts with Reiju

This

Why does Luffy shower once a week (confirmed by Oda) whereas Perospero showers 3 times a day?

SW is shit, i don't know why so many like it. For me Gold and Z are much better that SW.

nice giraffe

>plot armor
>All of it is explained really well.

Because that's your headcanon?

She often had multiple at a time, there're twins, triplets, quintuplets and decuplets on the family. People calculated that she started giving birth around 18/19 years old

she gave birth every year from age 18 to 60

My waifu will not get bukkake’d. She will have sex with me.

>SW is shit, i don't know why so many like it.

People expected a lot from Shiki.

>queen and kang
Why is it that all LuNa whales are niggers and spics?
Your crack ship will never happen btw

Napoleon is a homie sword that ate the Hat-Hat fruit

They probably won't bother now.

her baroque works easyyy

Was Robin's pussy filled with sand?

>looking like someone straigth from las vegas

gay cowboys

you tell me user

Why not franky too?