japaninsides.com/44-days-of-hell-the-murder-story-of-junko-furuta/
youtube.com/watch?v=FEHeJMEh_4Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazino_affair#Life_and_death_on_Nazino_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge_Killing_Fields
propublica.org/article/allende-zetas-cartel-massacre-and-the-us-dea
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/gladiator-death-fights-mexico-drug-war/351738/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_de_Autodefensa_Comunitaria
youtu.be/OBxLOs5Om8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was prettified. Real humanity is worse.

I can think of worse things IRL people have done.

Remember this?

japaninsides.com/44-days-of-hell-the-murder-story-of-junko-furuta/

This shit is way more evil than anything shown in Devilman.

Those were Japanese so it's OK.

two nukes weren't enough

Didnt they actually make a doujin out of this?

Yes, we have anime.

Americans elected Donald Trump, so yes.

Gay nigger

Soyboy

Hunter x Hunter did it better

youtube.com/watch?v=FEHeJMEh_4Q

Look up Chinese concentration camps during WWII. Japanese were fucking monsters.

see there are people like this in this very thread

It was frequently posted here too.

They do stuff like that in Africa and the middle East all the time, it's also easy to do horrible things to people when you don't consider them people

Google Albert Fish. Enjoy your nightmares.

Most definitely yes.

Humans are horrible

have you never heard of niggers?

>hurr durr humans are evil
nice nitpicking takeshi

I seriously hope that fucker is burning in hell.

That doesnt count because theyre savages, they cant tell between good and evil like humans can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
>Pierre and Andrews then propped each of the victims into sitting positions and forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills. Rather, it was liquid Drano. The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths[citation needed]. Ansley, still begging for her life[citation needed], was forced to drink the drain cleaner too, although she was reported (by Orren Walker) to have coughed less than the other victims. Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but the oozing blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking. Orren Walker was the last to be given the drain cleaner, but seeing what was happening to the other hostages, he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

Pierre became angry because the deaths were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads, proving fatal for Carol but leaving Cortney alive. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, this time grazing the back of his head.
>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head. According to survivor Orren's testimony, her last words were "I am too young to die."

This story makes me rage beyond rage

This story actually made me cry

Post more like these. Theyre always interesting reads.

Explain

Father murdered his daughter for no reason.

We're worse, as a whole.

Are we all looking at the same picture?

I mean, we are. Try browse some gore /gif/ threads, people can be that fucked up. The real question is, could a 1st world country like Japan really end up in such a violent mass hysteria? Because obviously this kind of violence is more typical of poor countries with shitty living conditions. It kinda ends up as a nature/nurture argument

I lost my faith in humanity when I watched that mexican cartel video where they skin a guy alive while funkytown plays in the background. Made me feel sick for days.

>tfw no anime about the drug cartels

Actress who played ducky was murdered. If you look into it you will be sad for the whole day.

>Post more like these.
I am not an expert but here are some fun wiki reads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish (mandatory reading)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazino_affair#Life_and_death_on_Nazino_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge_Killing_Fields

The murdered girl was the one who voiced that character

>Albert Fish
This is how I know God doesn't exist

Not that good if its not in a grotesque way.

I spent enough time of my life as an edgy teen browsing rotten.com and gore threads on Sup Forums to know that humanity is not worth saving and that corpses can get erections

Humans are pretty shitty people.

the Crybaby version of japan wasn't really in a good state to begin with.
There are a lot of homeless people tents in various backgrounds, not to mention the rappers straight out mourning the shit state of society.
I dont know about the original manga, but at least Crybaby was not very localized anyways, it could have been set pretty much everywhere. Maybe a deliberate decision because of the Netflix international angle.

>nightmares

It's just your typical serial killer doing serial killer things, I've seen worse in my guro collection.

>typical serial killer doing serial killer things
No other serial killer has cooked a boy's penis and then mailed a letter to his mom detailing how delicious it was.

Did you just challenge that user?

Thats not grotesque. Just cannibalism.

Best in the thread is

I thought the way the mobs were depicted was waaay too exaggerated and cartoony. The explanation for the demons was so vague and unsubstantiated as well; I get that almost any kind of fear mongering would have worked at that point, but I couldn't buy into it.

I honestly expected the story to go in a different direction (pic related) given how small-scale the first part of the story was and how well it was executed.

>No other serial killer has cooked a boy's penis and then mailed a letter to his mom detailing how delicious it was.

Cheeky bugger.

Maybe!
I was refering more to the "mailing the boy's mom" part. She was immediately institutionalised.
>that forced drama of a story
Oh come on, at least Albert was an interesting MC that gave the detective trouble, those nips were just underage b& trying to overshadow the classics.

s-so they are like real humans and miki is the only non-usual human

Somebody post a weebum pls of the nice little "yeah I saved you" interaction between Miki and Akira

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
>Following the handing down of death sentences to the defendants, the NAACP and Amnesty International campaigned to commute Pierre and Andrews' death sentences.
America is fucked

Well yeah sure. But we've seen friends (the rappers) murdering each other in the mayhem, and people that looked like normal grandmas or businessmen, not desperate hobos. Those people supposedly had a normal life before the demons scare got to them

Btw speaking of Netflix, is the Castlevania show worth a watch?

Not close to as evil as confirmed things human beings/military forces have done. Its no wonder we've never had any contact with aliens that we actually know of. They probably take one look down and get scared as fuck and run off. Hell they could look at any normal animal processing plant and see how badly we treat those creatures from birth to death.

> on January 4, 1989, they challenged her to a game of Mahjong solitaire. She won and that pissed the boys off so they treated her to a beating (...)
Should have gone +/- 0

Real evil is more subtle and less obvious. Like having kids while being poor is an act of evil but is not seen as one, or exploiting humans with the surplus value, humans who have no other means of living other than to work for their entire lives.
It's like being in a desert, having hired guns to guard a water source and selling the water that doesn't belong to you for exorbitant prices.
This is true evil, what they show in anime is a misdirection made by the bad guys so that people misattribute evil.

good girls like miki exist too, right

You'll never meet one, so stick to 2D.

But they get their heads on pikes tho

Is South Africa Devilman IRL?

Miki's a thot though.

>are we really this bad
>we
are you a sandnigger or a nigger in Europe?

Get a load of this blood bag

Crybaby thinks we should fight for humanity still.

>Miki ded
>Akira ded
>Crazy Carla ded
>Satan still hasn't learned his lesson
Who actually won in the end? Doesn't God get sick of doing this every time?

10/10 mad

>Not one posting of the town in Mexico where 2000 people ran away into the mountains after 100+ where kidnapped during the night and executed for being related or being friends of a guy who stole a trailer full of coke

>No one posting about the cartel gladiator fight pits where the winner was made into a hitman and the losers, kids, women where made into soup

:V

Shit was like 8 years ago

propublica.org/article/allende-zetas-cartel-massacre-and-the-us-dea

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/gladiator-death-fights-mexico-drug-war/351738/

:V

Come on son

Yeah we can be, but when the worst of us comes out that's also when the best of us shows itself

95% of dystopia literature is trash.

Brave New World and its ilk are the only ones to portray realistically the average commoners reaction to real life problems.

>Died because she couldn't help but to virtue signal on social media rather than keep her head down
>Death scene consists of her running around like an idiot instead of making even a slight effort to fight back
>I miss manga Miki

God is a boundless being, mere humans cannot comprehend it.

I would say Mexico.
That's why spics hate it, hits too close home.

Good thing none of them were humans though. Just the trash sorting itself.

>No one posting about the cartel gladiator fight pits where the winner was made into a hitman and the losers, kids, women where made into soup
Why is there no anime about this?

I always find these kinda things super interesting. I wish anime could reach these levels without it being unrealistic.

Its already starting.

With that he ordered several of his men who were sitting inside another SUV to bring the sledgehammers and the men gave a sledgehammer to each man. "Ok listen up assholes, the trick is this, we are going to pair you in twos, and you are going to fuck up each other with the sledgehammers, and the one who survives will join us in our work and you get to live, while the one who does not survive, well you get fucked," he said sarcastically making his men laugh out loud. The passengers were stunned by the instructions from a narco who resembled more a nazi than anything else, they could not believe this was happening to them. Everyone grabbed their sledgehammer and took their position with their pair. They stared at each other with a look of pure fear. "Ok, fuck each other up," ordered El 40. […]

[After the fight] Comandante 40 gathered all the Zetas and said, "that is all for fun and game for tonight cabrones. Bring me all the winners" and they brought all the men who had killed their partner with the sledgehammer and El 40 said," Welcome to the Special Forces of the Zeta, the other military."

People would immediately cry about it being unrealistic

This guy was responsible for probably 5 of the 10 biggest horrorshows during the drug war in Mexico within the last decade

When you use the sentence:
>It's just your typical serial killer doing serial killer things
You have to realize that we are pretty fucked up as a society.

Pretty sure the Dark Knight movie had a scene where the Joker does this.
So its not like people are totally unaware of such things.

What happened here? Chinese terminator?

Hes looking for Jong Cong-or

People don't start forming mobs and murdering their neighbors like that with just an inciting incident. It takes some long standing, festering grievances for fuel that kind of madness

To be fair, we're a pretty big society, no matter how profane something is there's bound to be at least one person who'd do it. Whether due to mental illness, sadism, attentionwhoring, or being contrarian. And that one person ruins it for everyone else.

Instead how about you post the towns where the people stopped taking that kind of shit and had a "Frank" discussion with the cartelles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_de_Autodefensa_Comunitaria

We're talking about humans here.

Evil is entirely subjective senpai, therefore I'd argue that it's the act of doing bad things conciously and saying screw the consequences. Not everyone is aware that they're causing harm and therefore can't be considered evil.
Also having kids while poor isn't immoraland can never be considered so, it's usually just shortsighted.

Wasn't there an american serial killer that kept girls in his basement and fed them dogfood blended with a dead girl's meat

Some people are, depends on the culture.

>it's the act of doing bad things conciously and saying screw the consequences.
Then very few things are considered evil because if humanity is good at one thing, it's justifying atrocities as something righteous. Not many people think they're doing something wrong and unjustified.

Which where crushed by the government under the accusation of collusion with the drug cartels and in others where outright co opted by the cartels as useful proxies against their enemies by arming them and giving them logistical support

Not even going into the clusterfuck that was the leadership turning turncoat on each other.

youtu.be/OBxLOs5Om8I

ow the edge

Moral relativism is for edgy teenagers.

>Muh moral relativism
Fuck right off, there are inherent principles of good and evil.

Piracy? Grey area. Murdering an innocent girl and parading her corpse? Evil.

>its a fucking anime
>not real
>are we really this bad
jesus

Just passing by, but I bet you won't even be able to explain what's wrong with it.

Keep walking until you reach high school.

Already done that. As far as I can see, you've no idea what you're talking about.

this tbqhwy fampi. I’m pretty sure that’s a logical fallacy of some kind

Yes

Every single edgy teenager in history has tried this, you're not original.