So, what went wrong?

So, what went wrong?

Code geass and Kabenari of the Iorn fortress script writer runied devilman crybaby

Everything except the soundtrack.

Nothing user it was perfect

>It's popular with normies
>it's baaaaaaaad
Grow up, people

contrarians

Spit on this man.

The feel was ruined. I read the manga and watched the OVA's before watching this one. Regret it should have went straight to this.

Your taste went rotten.

> t. normie

The ending episodes were rushed. They recycled some of the animation in a few scenes. The bit where people started hugging Devilman and apologizing was kind of stupid. I think the prehistoric demon thing should have been shown first. I wanted to know more about the harpy chick, she seemed important but I guess she didn't matter?
I still liked it. Better than the OVA, but that's not a very high bar to get over.

No scene of Ryo btfoing Silene

fuck off, tripfag

>HUURRR DURRR I CAN"T MAKE AN ARGUMENT SO I"LL POINT OUT HIS TRIPCODE
Good one user.

normies are jerking it off to the extreme
mediocre story
shit art direction
shit characters
tits for the sake of tits

the list goes on

Devilman just isn't good; no surprise even Yuasa couldn't make it worth watching

>first transformation
>intense buildup to first fight as a demon
>autistic screech
>"I-I'M DEVILMAN!"

fucking dropped

Fuck off.

Go back to your VEG thread kyoanus fag. You're just salty your shitty generic LN adaptation is as garbage as everyone expected.

4 Cringy episodes in, the already low quality and limited animation is wasted on meaningless eating and smut scenes, while most action is done off screen.

Where are all the freaky demons, transformations and gory fights? I'm starting to suspect not in this show

Not really proving him wrong, my dude.

Kill yourself.

tripfags

>pewdiepie said he loves it
>normies love it now
blame him
he stopped hiding his powerlevel

I stand uncontested.

I mean seriously... I keep finding posts about how the animation quality is unquestionably high. Are we talking about the same show? This thing barely even moves!

>"KISAMA! ARE YOU A DEVIL OR A HUMAN?"
>"NEITHER! I AM DEVILMAN!"
Bravo Okouchi.

Stop replying to the tripfag