>THIS TIME FOR SURE!
>nope
>DOING IT
>no
>DO IT
>n-
gunned down by the cops
shit scene

Because this was before the Miki scene I was already too fucked up for that one. Both were great, moving scenes but I gotta give it up for this one.

Yes.
Had to end that way tho

t. sociopath

It was sad but the way he was gunned down was comical.

I laughed a lot

This gave me Seven vibes

It was pretty hard to watch at times.

Why do Miko, Akira, and Track dude have still okayish and a moral state of mind, but the kid kills animals and eat’s his mom when he’s possessed?

Basically this. The scene was far too long for a character that had barely been in the show, and the ending just makes it funny rather than sad. It's a shaggy dog story.

Because they're Devilmen who subdued their inner demons through their own strength ( except Akira). The other one is just an edgy kid.

If anything it gives him more character. It becomes their defining scene. That and everything leading up to it were basically showcasing the dad.

it was forced, user

because they all have access to meat. Miki's family were vegetarians. Therefore, the boy craved meat more than the rest of them and eventually cracked.

it's a christian, loving and faithful father seeing his son turned into a monster eating eating his wife. what should he do? cry 1 tear and say a one liner and shoot it? fucking retards. anime really rots the brain.

I think he is a newbie to seiyuu work as well. Not sure if he's a trained actor or not though.

Because he's a kid. Weak self-control.

He doesn't want to shoot his son. That's not terribly impressive characterisation.
I did not find the scene emotionally effective for the reasons I gave. Do you want me to pretend otherwise?

THEY WERE NOT
Stop spreading this bullshit. Look at what they ate: burgers and eggs.

His not wanting to shoot his son was impressively characterized.

You don't have to pretend that it affected you personally but that's not at all a valid reason to say it was a "shit scene." Maybe you're just bad a explaining because you just sound like a retard more than anything by saying that
>I don't know like scene because FATHER hesitated to KILL his SON. It unrealism, it not cool

Who said it was unrealistic? I said it was too long given how little relevance or development the character involved had, and having it end with him being shot makes the scene weirdly anti-climactic and like a joke.

It went on a tad too long. I already had no empathy for the selfish mother who put not only herself, but a whole bunch of people in mortal danger. The dad hesitating that long even after he grasped the situation kind of put him in the same basket for me.

>inb4sociopath

It was way too long with too many cuts to the kid eating his mom. It just became comical after a while. Props to the VA though.

What do you think of the after-Devilman endings?

Akira fucking his future mom is hot

>inb4sociopath
I mean, yeah. That or just plain edgy.

Struggling between watching his wife get eaten alive, not wanting to kill his son and his son being an actual demon are all individually enough to wreck a man. I didn't find it unrealistic at all to see him struggle repeatedly.

I hope they fuck after too, and there's breastfeeding on the hydra (Zenon).