Something seems off, doesn't it?

something seems off, doesn't it?

Not that I can see.

Professional until the end.

where?

what's the little red circle extension beside ublock?

Pretty crazy how people didnt stop uploading even till the very end.

Why didn't they just pass the site on to someone else instead of shutting it down?

>Why didn't they just pass the site on to someone else instead of shutting it down?
>The domain bato.to will be auctioned off
answer is always shekels

Thank god meguca closed registrations before this shit happened.

Like how any thread that talk about this or possible replacements keeps getting deleted?

the rest of us just have to play the waiting game I guess.
In a sense this being closed down and nyaa just disappearing without a trace taught us that we shouldn't have our eggs in one basket, however convenient that basket may be.

User data security, passwords and confidentiality of messages. wipe the whole lot for safety save the manga and group metadata

>Server issues came up just in time as an excuse to close registrations

Thank you based godoka. I will always believe in you. I hope it stays this way, or maybe limit the number of regs when the dust settles.

>12 AM
Go to sleep, user.

But how will meguca get newer stuff then

CR rips, scanlator websites, digital/official tank releases

Stupid question, but why don't groups of people make their own smaller meguca's or is that too much co-ordination for Sup Forumsnons?

It seems an incredibly resilient solution for one.

>Using sites named after garbage
Faggots.

oooh, another chapter of Ariadne

And who will upload them?

The people who are currently registered/uploading chapters?

I was gonna say someone's gonna make a scrapper for the new sites, but now that I think of it there's gonna be so many duplicate files if that happens soon.

>said potato user

What kind of people are autistic enough to scour TL group websites and upload them to another website that almost nobody can use now?

Me
>to another website that almost nobody can use now
????? Plenty of people can and still use it. Registration is closed but there are still thousands of users

If you're working with scrappers of any sort, try looking for individual scanlator sites.
Since they are quite literally source quality, it should be the best option.
There's a spreadsheet knocking about with a list of them on reddit I think.

I don't know, the people who are currently registered/uploading chapters?

>meguca closed registrations
>potato's gone so i cant get muh chinese cartoons
You faggots had years make accounts and now you're left with nothing because you were too retarded to have a backup. Nyaa getting shutdown should've given you a wake up call that you can't just have one source for all your shit so now you're fucked. Translators are just as retarded too for relying so much on just one site.

People are going to use Mangafox and similar unless something better appears.

Nobody wants to be part of a secret club (MADOKAMI) owned by the cartel.

I'm one of those uploaders and I like to think of it as a group/community effort. I only manage a handful of series, e.g. series that I really like, enough to go to the scanlator's website to download and read it. Since I've already downloaded it, I might as well upload it, you know? In turn other people do the same and it allows me to easily download their material.

>why don't you just go to KissManga
I like downloading and madokami conveniently has series bundled into volumes so I can read it on my comfy eink reader.

>I like downloading and madokami conveniently has series bundled into volumes so I can read it on my comfy eink reader.
This really is the best way to read manga other than spending a fortune on physical volumes.
The only point of botato was to distribute scanslations to normies so that scanlators can have their epeen.

It isn't owned by the cartel, the cartel don't want anything to do with manga.

sour grapes

>normies

Botato was good for reading manga online (which is what normies do) and downloading scanslations which you can do at madokami anyway.

>normies

He's telling you to stop saying normie, normalfag.

They are already putting up alternatives

>normies

what should I call people who use botato and kissmanga to read manga on their phones then?

שקל?

Lurk moar faggot.

Why is Mangafox the first one people mention when there's better (not necessarily good, but still way better than MF) sites out there?

It's well known strategy against newfags.

Their trash ass watermarks have made their brand memorable to plebs

Because you can upload yourself there.

Did these faggots get datamined?

>retard scanlators STILL uploading releases onto the shitty site

Roody poo candyasses.

Where else?

Who's gonna be the last one?

>tfw am starting to scan and edit my own releases and have no place to upload shit other then directly

When will registration reopen?

If you actually want it on meguca, just dump it on Sup Forums or something and ask if someone will upload it.
Hopefully it'll seen by someone who can upload and they'll oblige.
Thought that may be too much to ask.

I am assuming you meant to reply to me here >If you actually want it on meguca, just dump it on Sup Forums or something and ask if someone will upload it.

That works for some of it, but i'm planning onw working on a few long running series, that's significantly less feasible.

Does whoeever run it handle uploading accounts on a different basis from normal registration? So even if registration is closed, could I still email and request that?

Why the fuck don't they just become private like every faggot does?

You could start a WordPress page and post your releases there using Mega or gdrive.

> tfw you're retarded and clicked the wrong post

Returning to the topic at hand, I've been on the IRC channel once or twice and it appears that you have to request an uploader account from them.
I'm not sure whether you need a pre-existing account though so you may want to try your luck.

What about uploading it on habanero's site?

If your a scanlator just go on irc and ask for an uploading account

Can you stop talking about secret clubs?

It's kind of hard not to when people flaunt it around and then the secret club restricts new entries.

how is it a secret club when sign-ups were open for years and instructions were publicly available? The only people excluded are lazy retards who didn't feel like taking 5 minutes to figure out how to make an account.

>asking 9888
*inhales*

dunno man it might be all the chinese malware bots

not sure that's fair value for the electronic 'real estate' there?!

>ass blasted potato fags in this thread
kek

>muh meguca
Who the fuck uses reader sites? You're as bad as streamfags. Fuck off, scum.

Who the hell uses the reader on madokami?

>he doesn't know

>i-i-i have to use a registration leech site named after a normie anime to download mangao

Imagine how much you could make by running bootleg site but with keyloggers and shit.

Given the traffic the site receives, is this actually a reasonable asking price or is it still too much?

also technologically illiterate children who can't figure out irc

>leech site
so you'd prefer that the scanslations on botato dissappear with the site?

Do goddess upload accounts give you the ability to change filenames on existing uploads or would you have to delete and reupload them with the correct labelling?

Why don't people just upload to exhentai?

You can rename

pretty sure 90% of the users have nonhentai filtered out

Terrible idea

Oh thank god(ess). The series I wanted to upload chapters to has a bunch of shit just titled 'Batoto rip' so they're all out of order.

Exhentai users can be dumb fucks and protest anything that isn't their fetish, I can't imagine a lot of mild mannered romance series and slice of life would go down well, and that's before you factor in stuff with male casts.

I actively refuse to use madokami because of the shitty name.

>phoneposting
State of meguca users

hehe good thing our secret club, goddess (if you're a newfag you won't understand what we're talking about ;)) is closing registrations

Don't remove reader tags

no one cares

I think he means there's no name but that?

A lot of people care, which is why your shitty secret club rots and something better will take batoto's place.

How would that even happen?

You know what Mangadex needs? PAGES.

no one cares

I've seen some pretty odd names in autoupload folders, probably messed up scraping

Clearly you care, since you reply.

I'm shitposting in between reading chapters on my tablet for maximum comfort while I'm sick in bed.

Go to mangafox, hipster

because commecial non-h is banned and swiftly deleted by the mods.

>mangafox
don't you have some shitty boruto scans to read underage normalfag

>mangafox
Ahahahahahaahahahaha

Yeah basically the directory begins with:
>title (1)
>title (2)
>title (3)
>title (batoto rip)
Then continues onto numbered volumes and chapters. The unlabelled parts are Batoto rips and should come after vol 9 or so. The later chapters uploaded aren't labelled between revised and original versions so just drops the reader back in the old version half way where several characters are missing. No notes to explain it.

I know I'm the only one who cares, but Mado has the most complete collection I can point people to. Batoto only had the specials, sites like Mangafox don't have the recent chapters, and the translator only keeps the latest couple up. It ranges from MS Paint edits of Chinese scans with hairs on them and shitty Viz photocopies where all the dialogue is in the wrong boxes but it's the best there is so I want it to be accessible.

stop posting about it, you should be directing them to kissmanga, mangafox, or some other shithole site run by mexican naruto fans

I'll give a meguka invite to the first faggot to roll trips

The domain being auctioned means only the name is sold. All the info within the site isn't being sold.

trips