Please don't bully me, Nagatoro

This is going way too fast. She's already going to kiss him in chapter 8. And what happened to the bullying? It has only been teasing and flirting since chapter 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

sketch.pixiv.net/@774n/lives/8149055600646929578?from=pixiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was on the cheek. I'm sure she is luring until a confession then go full S.

>yfw she puts senpai in a mating press in chapter 10

sketch.pixiv.net/@774n/lives/8149055600646929578?from=pixiv

>And what happened to the bullying? It has only been teasing and flirting since chapter 2.
You can't be this dumb.

>still hanging out with an older guy that she made cry.

I don't believe it.

Now i just want for another random girl to storm in, steal senpai, rub it all over nagatoro face with some bit of ryona on it, and as plus if they're actually a good happy couple.

Sudden ball crushing incoming

Nice, does he stream regularly?

Every chapter so far. Sometimes on FC2 sometimes on pixiv.

It's gonna go full vanilla sooner or later
The ultimate bait and switch by 774

>that japanese computer voice reading up every message in the chat

How the fuck do you turn it off?

c u t e
u
t
e

Faggot writer can't keep blueballing anymore since he's on a scheduel and have peers who get fed up with his shit?

>blueballing
>only 7 chapters so far

>grey eyes

Fuck off.

Why can't she be real?

Didn't work but you can go into settings in the chat and disable the sound

We probably all died and are currently stuck in hell.

what is going to happen to Nagatoro if she finds out Senpai have a massive dong?

she already grabbed his dick. whatever is in his pants, she's already aware of it

How can 3dpd even compete?

unless he is a grower that goes over 10 inches at full mast

How is she so perfect?

brown
flat
sadistic

I can't wait for the cervical penetration and direct insemination of her fallopian tubes!

Sometimes late at night, when I'm staring into the dark, this is what I believe. Nothing else makes sense

It's a weird feeling. Looking at her makes me feel that, if I knew a girl like her, I would feel both challenged and protected. She's teasing and bullying her senpai, but only him. Even though she might be going too far from time to time, in the end senpai has a special place in the heart of a cute, brown, genki girl.
And this is more than most of us here will ever have.

>teasing and flirting
bullying =/= teasing

>you will never be shrunk and then sadistically bullied by a gigantic Nagatoro 100 times your size

>Gigantic Nagatoro
user, Nagatoro has to be small to be enjoyed properly. Imagine.

She knows hes huge, his groin went gyuu. It doesn't make that sound unless he's hanging dong

Not only that, but she actually wants him to get better and improve. She's actually helping senpai, even offering rewards so that he gives his best.

And the finale.

Trapping senpai in a relationship so he can`t run away.

I didn’t come here to be sad

The only person getting beat up is senpai.

My little bully can`t be this cute.

She has to make him fall for her first before she can NTR him.

The sex is going to be actually insane

This is too vanilla for me. I'm not into CBT or the likes but the concept in the doujin was nice, what happened here? It's more like the loli vampire one in terms of dere.

>those stiff nips

>This is too vanilla for me
One of the original comics had her freak out that senpai wouldn't hold her hand

Pretty sure that was the NTR one.

>original comics
Does't it end with Nagataro saying they were never really going out? and calling him a maggot until he cried?

SHES SO FUCKING PERFECT

cuckquean NTR is criminally underrepresented.

There won't ever be PIV insertion either way. If sempai has a small dong, she will tease him about that to dig at his ego and masculinity. If sempai has a big one, she will try to make him pop noticeable boners in public to embarrass him.

Would Nagatoro be better if she was the same age as, or older than, the protagonist?

Why are younger-girl/older-guy pairings so popular in Japan? Whether it's vanilla, femdom, or mdom; it's a constant thing. Is it mostly because "sempai" is sort of a non-autistic way of calling the protagonist "user". Like, is it mostly for reader-self-insert reasons? Or does Japan just love the younger-girl/older-guy age gap that much?

Well, for this an older guy is even more pathetic, isn`t it.
I personally quite like it.

Cover of the first volume?

There's an after part where she comes back and says she was joking but senpai is pissed

Why does chapter 7.5 look so weird?

It's not just a Japan thing. Men who like older women are abnormal.

>kiss
proof?

when is this getting an asanagi doujin?

because you beta faggots wouldn't be able to handle it and would hang yourselves in your closets over her absolute fucking sadism

Because it's not a real chapter, but a doujin that exists for a while if I'm not mistaken.

>Please fuck my wife Nagatoro
How can you unironically like this cuck stuff

Nice. And yea that is a bit far. Does she get chowed out? Can I get a link to these and is the manga following them 100% or is it taking liberties?

But it's written by 774 right?

Was it a lie?

in the manga, Nagatoro is a lot nicer

How does one seduce a Nagatoro?

Going for the drama route probably. You ready for chapters of chapters of Netorare, actual bullying, and misunderstandings?

It's because it's her who is initiating everything.
And I don't mean that in the sense of "I can't be arsed to do it myself", but in the sense that it proves affection for MC which can't really be proven otherwise.

Be super pathetic

>Why are younger-girl/older-guy pairings so popular in Japan?
They are popular in the whole world, user.

What she does is absolutely harmless though. I would hardly even consider it bullying apart from maybe the first chapter where she kept telling him he was disgusting.

Did she get cold feet there? That reaction didn't really fit the way she normally behaves, she usually feels bad when she genuinely hurts him.

sadpanda is giving me just 4 sets
is this really all he did kinda odd to get picked up for a biweekly manga with so little

You could try looking around the actual chat you dolt

4 sets and a bunch of images. I'd say she's even more popular than Ojisan To Marshmallow on pixiv and that got it's own anime.

>constantly tries to catch him alone so it's just the two of them
>constantly seeks physical contact
>might be using the stick quite freely but there's also always the carrot present
Not sure how exactly this is bullying apart from the occasions where she ended up going further than she had intended and then apologized.

>And this is more than most of us here will ever have.
user please, this is supposed to be my place for escapism.

When has she actually hurt him? I remember the NTR joke she pulled in the cgs.

>When has she actually hurt him?
Best example that comes to mind is when she shoves him to the ground by accident. Her whole demeanor changes and she suddenly gets serious and takes a couple moments to flip back to the teasing.

God damn, she looks way too soft. This added to the natural smugness must make cuddling an unforgettable experience.

>cuddling with Nagatoro
That would be such a weird thing. On the one hand something clearly and unambiguously affectionate, on the other hand she wouldn't stop berating you.

>on the other hand she wouldn't stop berating you.
She will if she falls asleep in your embrace.

I had high hopes for this manga, but it turns out they made her into nu-Nagatoro. Where is the bullying? If I wanted to see something boring like teasing I would read Takagi-san.

>implying she wouldn't berate you in her sleep, too
You'll still hear the occasional murmured "awful, just awful"

It`s still early on, I expect to get the stuff from the source material in at some point.

It's not even chronological, is it?

Correct, but it's not part of the serialization.

>tfw you will never do lewd things with Nagatoro