Demonbane has a 50/50 chance.

holy shit which anime is that

threadly reminder that pic related can oneshot her with ease

>inb4 was a joke chapter
with all meta in this series is unlikely that was only a joke

Just die, you chuuni trash.

Useless!

Gohan Blanco.

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic (all of it), and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins (because that's apparently how it works), while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day as a park ranger for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

Charrs Ve

Gohan Blanco (completado) is like 4 tiers above Zeno whom can delete multiverse in an instance

One shots

He is Charles V's little bitch who fetches silk for his arse

Certainly not your trash waifu, ESLfag.

Factually incorrect.

Any Gurren Lagann variation starting with Chou Ginga Gurren Lagann.

Bunny Altair

i like to reading about his weakness

Joseph Joestar.
Don’t question it, he’ll asspull something.

nop, she can change the principle of cause and effect and create an alternate universe

Say that again

What part of "4 tier above" did u not underatnad you ESL subhuman nigger faggot

>change the principle of cause and effect and create an alternate universe
So she's too weak to stop him?

Sasuga speedwatcher, that wasn't an alternate universe, that was just a dimensional subspace that she connected with the prime material dimension

The Book of Revelations Jesus Christ.

Jesus-kun has only universal feats, making him pretty weak on the powerscale. Its probably still enough for Altair though.

Can she win against the cock?

Leave Altair To Me.

Me. I can beat all everyone here

Altair needs more friends than enemies.

Stop spamming these threads you spic faggot.

these homos

"Useless" is an unbalanced term. I'll balance it for you.

>solos your shit anime

what do

"I imagine you are already dead. :DDD"
>Altair instantly dies

What is her name again?

>absorbs Altair

You are bothering me.

>Bleachfags
You guys can't even pass OP

Too perfect.

>Jugram has the same power a Altair, with the addition to nullify the other's powerlevel if that said powerlevel is stronger
>the second one (Gremy) just makes real whatever he's imagining (if he imagines someone dead that person appears already dead, if he imagines that your bones are are made cookies then your bones bones become composed of cookies and break apart due to your wieght)

Im gonna pay you 100$ to fuck off

>steals Altair's powers

*erases your multiverse*
Fuck you, you piece of trash. After all this baiting shitpowerlevel you spit out on this board its personal now.

lol then this one is even better
>Altair fails to fulfil 3 tasks

How do you even make Altair's powers work in a scenario? She's completely unbeatable.

Look, someone who can erase multiverses aswell.
OOoooooooooooooOOOH!!!

*Metsujin Messo*
Zeno may be strong but he is absolute Trash compared to Hajun.

...nah you're just overhyping.

The two friendless characters can now write as many friends as their imagination allows.

imagination? I can help you.

Power level threads were actually fun when people were serious about it. Now its just shitty memes instead of serious autism and calcs

At least SB is still up

lol fatefags are no different from touhoufags who even say shit like Cirno being able to defeat Infinity Gauntlet Thanos, Superman, Jiren and other stuff.

>Try beating that
This existence was in the mysterious depths under the ground, however, I was able to find it right away.
Pushing forward, tearing away the irratating dusk [thin curtain] enveloping me, in the instant I arrived at the Throne.
Here I’ve met a being that’ve lived there — bright, blinding goddess [garbage].
At this moment, this man for the first time acknowledged the other person besides himself. Despite being somewhat inferior to his own extremely huge weight, for the first time he’ve seen an existance that he could compare to himself.
I want to embrace. So, I beg you, please be happy.
Being by his side forever, the proof of an ultimate kindness. Stretched out to embrace with the divine love hands of a smiling goddess…
— Metsujin Messou!
With a vulgar nonsence of a beast-like being, her compassion was crushed.
The way of Hadou gods coexisting made by her was destroyed. The feeling of something other than himself existing, became stronger.
He who was loved and embraced by this trash[another person], feels strange, dirty, and disgusting.
As long as this thing is there, I cannot be alone forever.
And in this instant, with that moment’s wish, this man’s narcissism violently exploded.
Outflowing from this body, narcissism, narcissism, narcissism’s pollution. In the blink of an eye, leaving the singularity behind where the goddess resided, everything was painted with the jet black darkness.
In the moment before dusk was splitted by the black craving, three gods came rushing in. All of them surrendered Throne to Dusk, acknowledging her reign, now stood there, overcome with an anger.

yuugi

Snake of Foreknowledge [Someone I don’t know].
Shining Golden Beast [Who cares].
Eternal Moment [You’re in the way].
Trash, trash, trash… Trash.
— A-ah, just disappear, you garbage. In this universe [here], just me alone is enough.
Conflict of the holy beings have begun.
Those three, unlike how it would be in the normal battle, were overcame by one from the very beginning. There was a simple difference in strength, but also it was because of what this man did before.
Only because of the Twilight Goddess’ Hadou embracing them, they were allowed to coexist.
And when it was crushed, those three gods started eating away each other while fighting the invader.
Snake, Ashura, and Moment, struggled while hindering one another, trying to fight the single enemy.
Despite not being able to use all their strength, those three still possessed very strong cravings, and even with that, they still weren’t able to achieve anything, because the strength of their enemy was just too big.
It wasn’t because this god possessed some special or unusual powers.
It was absolutely not complicated, extremely simple, mathematical reason — he just possessed a power infinitely bigger than all the previous Throne generations, absolutely pure power.
Not affected by the regression, easily trampling down Beast’s undead legion, just tearing off the time stop.
Power, just power. Power, power, power which nature was disgusting to look at. The weight of the idea of a discomfort, was just terrifying beyond any belief.
There is nothing special in his craving, but it doesn’t matter. Even while not using all the power, three gods are not weak. Each of them had a power enough to easily destroy the universe.

But, to describe that god, it could be simply said that the numbers are different. Eyes would split just by looking at it, that’s how absolute this strength is.
Billion, trillion, ten quadrillion, hundred quintilion… what are those? For this god’s Muryoutaisu of Manji Mandala, even the whole strength of the Dusk’s guardians would be nothing.
And still, those three gods still weren’t erased, probably because their pride haven’t allowed them to be defeated by the single invader.
Encouraging each other, protecting each other, the way those defenders of the goddess struggled in a fight, could be for sure called heroic, but…
— Those are…
— I wonder if they will cry when I destroy everything?
Trash, garbage, they are worthless for sure. Treating others as equals, they must be insane. Disgusing. That’s what this evil god felt, from the bottom of his heart. Because he knew nothing.
He haven’t knew a single thing, and he never wanted to. Truth, meaning of Taikyoku, and all this struggle — he’ve never seen it as something significant. And this is why his worthless beastly Taikyoku created such a strong Law.
Do not defile Dusk, I would protect her until the end, you are not worthy of this place… Pride, oath, weight of Throne’s meaning, all of that he never understood and considered nonsense.
What is this? Those idiots, they only love themselves, and yet they try to hide it behing the other words. Why are they doing it? Honestly, I do not underatand.
Even now, they are fighting while their laws are clashing, they are fighting between themselves while looking like a union, why would they do this? Do not understand. This is narcissism. Narcissism, isn’t it? How it is different from my wish?
If you, even while being broken, still display such an insanity… fine. Your whole existence — I do not understand.
— Firstly, I will break the closest ones.

>SB
What?

Newfags dont know SB, well neither do most oldfags either

something something don't get carried away monster

>this man for the first time acknowledged the other person besides himself
well yeah, another myself :D

lmao

something something your reality gets burned away

(gets defeated by Yamcha)

Sup Forums used to be able to do it decently sometimes in the past, but nowadays people are tired of the same characters being used or wanked. It has become nauseating as a result. So memes have taken over.

/tg/ is the only board who can do it now to a passable degree, super autism notwithstanding. And /tg/ accepts anime and VN stuff, so there you go.

Not you

Shit, it's him! Run guys!

I got this shit lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7DVh9IPHqM

why him reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

go away!

>make a minor villain asspull a copy of a dead person
>she falls for it
Man, Altair was really stupid, or rather this whole anime was.

Only stupid people say this.

But that's literally what happened, it was incredibly anticlimatic. I don't have it anymore, but that was that priceless screencap or Rui and Blitz looking at the whole scene, very fitting.

you're stupid altairfag

Your retardation sounds like the reason you found it anticlimactic

Hiroe explained it. The fictional Setsuna was described on the script solely as "Altair's creator", and acceptance with it's omnipotence within story worlds was guaranteed to make someone who could perform this role, which is either the real one or someone that is so close that anyone could acknowledge as someone else.

Though it's likely that the real Setsuna was Altair anyway. They switched at the exact same time, Altair has Setsuna's memories, Setsuna's feelings and even according to fictional Setsuna understands her better than herself.

that no one could acknowledge as someone else.*

The writing absolutely failed to convey this in the anime, you'd have to check Hiroe's script or interviews.

is stupid has no sense

lol just like Gremmy from Bleach
>Invinciblefag that can turn anything real with his imagination, even one's death
>gets challenged to a "fair yet amusing fight"
>gets pressured and enters in mental breakdown
>gets defeated cuz he ended up imagining his own defeat from the situation above
>fucking delusional

You were stupid enough to not realize it.

Once upon a time, all Altairs that exist, existed, will exist, and will never exist, got gangraped and lost to the dick.
The end.
Give me (You)s and lets make this canon.

Not that guy, but the part where Altair cries and it's actually Setsuna crying was only in Hiroe's script. The finale in the anime was anti climatic after the whole elimination chamber build up.

Actually, this is what weeks of shitposting does to you. You lose your senses so hard that you end up denying the most basic of the facts because you tried your hardest to hate on the show. Worst of the scum.

>Invinciblefag that can turn anything real with his imagination, even one's death
>gets defeated cuz he ended up imagining his own defeat
this is gold!

seems like there are still people who live their lives correctly

It might have been amazon's shitty subs though. The whole struggle was the lack of details on Setsuna to the public, even more than Sirius (that had to perfectly time with the 'climax' just to pull into the ECF) that still ended up personality-less and got fucked by that.

>getting THIS triggered

This show kind of deserved this tough, after they baited every powerlevelfag around and created weekly shitstorms.

lol Kenpachi really made him shoot his own foot

You're looking for an excuse. The exact situation is that she cries and says her name during her sleep.

>does the impossible
>sees the invisible
>row rows
>fights the power
how can anyone compete?

And? The anime has nothing like that.

>Soytama
No.

what a fool lmao