Dagashi Kashi 2

Did everyone drop this already? New episode in 13 minutes

I had a feeling something was off. Thanks for reminding.

Saya is best girl.

Of course not. Hotaru still makes it worthwhile.

The anime is so bad but I can't stop watching it because of this semen demon.

Feels off and it's too short. I'll marathon when it finish airing.

The Anime for some reason gives me a nostalgic feeling. Hajime is cute too

The anination quality of the show is much worse, but the pastel colour palette and the simple artstyle are closer to the feel of the manga. So it still is max comfy

Fuck, it ended when the stream was dead. Couldn't see what they're gonna adapt next week.

Was this the typhoon chapter?

I saw 90 and part of 91, where You-san talks with Kokonotsu on phone. Dunno if Tamai was animated.

Delicious candy tits

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Hotaru Shidare? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about Daga Shikashi Shidare Hotaru. I’m not talking about Dagashi Kashi Shidare Hotaru either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Dagashi Kashi: Mō Hitotsu no Natsu Yasumi Shidare Hotaru with the Dagashi Rinnegan doujutsu (with the Ramune abilities and being capable of both Umaibō and Kinako-bou techniques), equipped with her Fugashi, a box of Glico, and Super Himo Q nunchucks, with Pocchi-kun’s DNA implanted in her so she has Spicy Potato Fries and can perform Young Donuts compartment summoning while being an expert in Menko and Ohajiki.

ribbons are her weakness.

Subs when

No one cares about it anymore aside from shippers and they already know that things aren't going anywhere.

Pick one.

This episode adapted chapters 89, 90, phone talk from 91. Preview shows 84, 105.
New scenes in the ending.

hotaru obviously

Gotta have Hotaru.

I don't know if I like them skipping around so much.

Same. I hoped they'd adapt 92, for example.

Is that Doujin out? Sauce

I never picked it up. Season 1 was bad enough.

Does Hajime get introduced this episode?
After the latest chapter, I'm shipping her and Coconotsu.

Months ago.

I was disappointed over how short the episode was.

>Does Hajime get introduced this episode?
Are you dumb? Hotaru hasn't even left yet.

I'm with you, I get that it's closer to the manga and anons were constantly saying it should be shorter in s1 but those took a lot of enjoyment away for me

>They don't even bother to trace the snacks anymore

I want her to sit on my face

Does her eyes reveal hidden spiral power?

Yes

Why do the subs take so long?

Her tiny waist really does it for me

That's quite the change. Here's how it looked in the PV.

hoping some user makes a transition gif

And a comparison with S1.

>changed her blouse to a sleeveless one
Well done.

Some more comparisons. PV on the left, broadcast on the right.

enhance

Yes.

This means BDs might have more changes too.

The lack of Saya is disturbing.

Well as long as they fix the off model bits.

Tamai shows up briefly in the corner.

No good reaction faces like the first season sadly.

subs?

Seems like they gave up on the Subs. Sad cause i wanted to watch season 2 but if subs take this long and the threads are dead then i guess ill skip it

We haven't given up on subs. Sup Forums will fansub it.

because people like sight seeing mountains not plains

We have to wait for horrible. I miss mori.

Oh really.

I swear, if a male were to wear this expression on a hat or t-shirt, it would be this perfect mix of weeb-dom and chad-ism.

In most situations it would be Saya. But Hotaru is too perfect to deny.

de de

You speak Japanese, user?

Well I like that they're getting Hotaru's torpedo tits right.

This eyecatch is from chapter 66. As it turns out, this is a chapter that talked about the original anime season.

And the chapter title version.

Damn, I liked that chapter. I would have rather they adapted that one in this episode.

That chapter is more appropriate for the Hotaru/Kokonotsu shipping they seem to be going for this season. I didn't really care for that "EHHH INDIRECTO KISSU" thing Kokonotsu was thinking of at the end.

Last year I would have said Hotaru, but now I go for Hajime. Older girls with classes are the best.

Well maybe they'll still adapt it. I thought it had some good gags besides the shippy aspect of it.

Oh yeah, same here. Just that bit at the end with the straw made me roll my eyes. If they wanted shipping crap put in, then they should have used the stuff that was already in it, like how user here hoped they'd adapt 92: , rather than add original stuff like that. The credits are an exception.

I agree

How much Saya is there in this season, she's the only reason to watch this mediocre show

no more saya-fag in charge throwing her in where she didn't belong, so most likely much less

Almost ten hours and not even the spanish subs are out

Well unless some nihongojin is willing to step up to the plate, there's nothing we can do about that, and no sense whining about it. I can transcribe to hiragana, but that's pointless without someone who will then turn that into English.

>buy the BDs

Way better than first season.