Was it really that bad?

Was it really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvKbRuXwkRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, But It wasn't as good as the movies.

/thread

No. Sup Forums was just pissed off about it not being cute witches doing cute witch things.

Not at all.

It felt my life with Yay.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvKbRuXwkRw

No, it was worse.

No
But if you didn't like Akko it probably was

this

dunno why people are bother posting after this

Yes. TRIGGER could have made a great show about the life of witches at Luna Nova, kind of like Harry Potter. Instead we get a hit or miss saturday morning cartoon with lame characters that goes in a completely different direction halfway through.

No. Everyone had a lot of different expectations for how a completely original whim of trigger's that only had 90 minutes of content should play out into a full 2 cour TV show. Some liked it, some didn't. I thought it was great but not without it's problems.

You mean as good at the first OVA. It was probably just as underwhelming as Enchanted Parade was.

If you think Harry Potter is about the life of kids at a magic school, then I don't think you've ever read past the first book.

Not that user, but I could say the same about you. Huge focus is given to lessons and free time.

No, even with all its fuck-ups, it was still one of the most enjoyable anime of 2017.

No, it got nominated for AOTY

But never for the sake of showing the lessons themselves. I know you think you have a zinger there, but honestly you're just showing a lack of reading comprehension, and an inability to frame scenes in the context of the narrative as a whole.

No of course not. It was AOTY and is one of the best original anime of it's genre to come out since Kaleido Star.

I know it was the right choice but Im not a fan of the show starting from scratch

Yes.

no? what sort of meme is this?

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE CONSTANZE

>But never for the sake of showing the lessons themselves.
Not him but where was it implied that those scenes didn't have a context? The everyday life at Hogwarts fleshes out the characters while simultaneously driving the plot forward. You also get a feeling for Hogwarts itself. In Little Witch Academia however, they go in an opposite direction with every episode being a small adventure, especially in the first half. Yes, some of them reveal a bit about characters, for example Sucy's episode, but I just feel that it could have been so much more.

Yes, it sucked shit.

I honestly liked it.

It was good and Diana was best girl.

Diana a shit!

Absolutely not.

No, it was AOTY

I didnt enjoy it

I dropped it at episode 8.