Precure thread

Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/325679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peach

Is kiraturd over yet?

very cute

My god she is soo cute, I hope we get to see more of her as an adult some day.

>maho

captcha: stop route

Me again. Trying to get the old seasons I found this site: prettycurewalls.wordpress.com

I want to kidnap Megumi, realize my horrible doing, and then confess my auistic depression to her. Then she tells me everything will be fine and we spend the rest of the day with her as she makes me happy.

Is there a place to find soundtracks for the more recent seasons? I've only got up to Heartcatch.

Nice coloring, user.

Check this site: ultimateprecureorchestra.wordpress.com

Thanks user! Looks like I can get most if not all of Maho and Kira soundtracks from here.

The super hero thread on /m/ has a link to OST downloads with a Precure subfolder that appears to be mostly empty. Just "Suite OST 1 fixed" in there which I also will grab. Anyone know if more stuff is going in there? I remember there being a lot more at one point but I'm guessing the /m/ guys made more room for Rider stuff.

I'll only be missing most of the Suite, Smile, Doki, HaCha, and GoPri music now. It's a shame cure idol groups don't actually make music and the "CD cases" are just notebooks.

Those are in the batch torrent on nyaa faggot.

This one? nyaa.si/view/325679

Looks like everything from FW to Smile with the movies. I'll get some stuff I'm missing from this too. Thanks.

>I'll only be missing most of the Suite, Smile, Doki, HaCha, and GoPri music now
But those are also in that website. In fact, they have all the seasons there.

I will keep looking through all the post history then. Thank you thank you thank you. This torrent has some sort of concert orchestra album I didn't know existed that I can't wait to listen to.

Is Melody's design supposed to take inspiration from a stripper or something?

Cheerleader costume

Rubbery.

Hummy is very charming.

Gee user, I hope we do

You missed the part when she goes to the toilet and call the police on you

Not with all the cameras I have installed in the bathroom, she won't.

They won't let a granda become a Cure.