Was there ever a bigger asspull in the history of the entire medium?

Was there ever a bigger asspull in the history of the entire medium?

It wasn't an asspull
Rubber can snap back

>HxHfags
Everytime

Not an asspull brainlet.

>brainlet
Explain how it isn't an asspull, then.

It's literally just cpr

And you call anyone else a brainlet? My sides.

read the fucking manga

DBS does those on a regular basis.

i love nenposting

O

MY

RUBBER

NEN

All those other things make sense inside the HxH universe, but Hisoka's asspull doesn't.

of course, it's implied in the image

HOLD MY BEER

>o, my ocean dream
everytime

HOLD MY PEPSI

This shit went downhill so far it's bellow sea level these days.

JUST

It is, I wasn't the one who called you a brainlet
The rubber just constricts the heart

Honestly, i think that Gon going super sayan was worse than OH MY RUBBER GUM. I think that most people who posts about it are just butthurt that it wasted several of the few chapters we get these days with fight that was moot in the end.

... I'm going to have to go with Bleach, special emphasis on the last arc. Final Answer.

That's not even the biggest asspull in it's OWN manga, much less all manga.
Gon going Gon-san wasn't really the asspull part of that, him surviving afterwards was the asspull part. And unless he actually does more relevant stuff in the manga, it was also totally pointless.

Hisoka was NEVER able to create organs with rubber.
While fighting Castro he made a clusterfuck of act to deceive people he could re-attach his limbs.

It's the fact Nen can activate after death, it's Hisoka magically growing lungs and heart with nen. That's the asspull.

Wasn't it more the fact that his heart and lungs were there (but had stopped)... so his rubber basically caused them to pump/move again?

Hisoka was suffocated by the pile of dead spectators. They also cushioned most of the explosion.
>"b-but muh oxygen"
He was only dead for a few minutes and we know that even without nen, humans in HxH are a lot stronger than in real life.
It's not an asspull.

NEN

Wasn't it supposed to come back this month?

Aw shit, is that true? I'm almost caught up, I watched the anime this month, and started reading the parts that the manga didn't adapt, I'm on 361st chapter.

saikigake otokojoku's chracters coming back to life for no reason. that and dragon balls divine water and ultra divine water

That was what i meant.
>If you use this it will kill you!
>It never kills anyone ever.

I don't think it matters too much
It's not like he won

Yes. Alluka, from the same manga.

hows that an asspull you idiot

He didn't have to create new organs, since his old ones weren't damaged. He just put rubber nen around his heart and "programmed" it to start acting like a pacemaker a few minutes after his heart stops.

What bothers me the most are the cards in the Greed Hunter arc. Obviously, they use nen to function. There's some crazy cards, like that archangel that heals anything. Why the fuck aren't the hunters whose nen is being used for those cards using their abilities outside of the game? Even if someone said they put a restriction, limiting the usage to the location of Greed Island isn't much of a limitation at all. Sure, you can't use it anywhere, but Greed Island is a big place, plus you can just bring someone there and battle it out (or heal the person, or do whatever OP things you can do). With Kurapika, at least it's understandable, because limiting yourself to the Spiders is strict enough, seeing as how you are strong only against eleven out of many people in the world. A shame Togashi gave him "Emperor Time", which is more broken than anything in Naruto.

That's one asspull that gets me fucking mad. It wasn't even necesarry.

And nen was stated to work after death, so not even that is an asspull.

People can actually survive with only half a brain.

Hisoka's bullshit isn't even an asspull, it uses his ability and a pre-explained mechanic to keep him alive.

I would say an asspull in my opinion, was Kite's survival via Crazy Slots.

>this again

Shown in Zoldyck family photo speedreader.

>Kite's survival via Crazy Slots
That's only Ging's speculation, why is everyone treating it like it's 100% true?

It wasn't even the biggest asspull in the series.

The impression I got was that Greed Island had tons and tons of nen restrictions interwoven to create the game system. Things like "the cards can only be used by players of the game", "a player may only enter the game through the use of a limited copy of the game", "a card can only be acquired by fulfilling _____ condition or traded from another player", "cards can only be used on Greed Island" and every other game mechanic was doubling as a nen restriction. Even things like the presence of overseers who can't interfere in the game directly was likely another layer of restriction. All of them added up were what was able to let the broken cards exist.

Make it so that the card only works on one island in the entire world.
Make it so that the one who made the card can't use it.
Make it so that there are only 3 of them in a game that there's only 100 (I think?) copies of.
Not to mention how hard it is to get in game, so all of the sidequests you need to complete to get the card could be rituals for a hidden restriction.
The card really isn't that broken if you consider how few scenarios it would be useful in.

Does the photo also show how retarded her powers are?

Because its the only speculation that makes sense. The rest of the ants were individuals and not just reborn humans aside from the few that the Ryodan butchered.

That's plausible, but I always feel stupid talking about this stuff, because when the creator doesn't elaborate, you can always create an explanation that fits everything, so it's pointless to do stuff like that.

There's a big difference between knowing Alluka exists and knowing that she can grant any wish and undo any consequence.

I think that it would have worked out better if the excecution of it all was done better. The point still stand tho.

You said Alluka, not Nanika or Allukas powers, don't move the goalpost

Nanika giving free wishes is the only asspull in the series.

What annoyed me more was that he regenerated all his wounds. No don't tell me otherwise we know that for all intents and purposes he will function as normal.

What do you mean? He first gets incinerated by ultra heated vapor AND THEN falls 50 meters .

Somehow he survives.

He loat his nen

I just assumed it was obvious what I meant from context. I guess I overestimated you.
Also, you're not denying that Alluka's powers are an asspull.

Yes brainlet you are expected to specify what you're talking about. Sometimes I think HxH having an IQ barrier is a meme but then I see posts like yours.

>his super specific power
>already well known his lungs are fucking massive
>the fishes super specific power
>he's unconscious but his body still knows how to fight!
nothing on this list is an asspull buddy

You're just precious.

Hisoka's and Gon's pledges weren't asspulls.
No, not Alluka's alter ego, etiher.

In chapter 333, on page 11. Killua asks Alluka/Nanika to heal Gon, and Alluka/Nanika responds with an "ai" and then heals Gon.
The healing act in question occurs on the 4 panel of the page. Although her powers are first explained in panel 4 of page 7 of chapter 322.
Alluka's powers are only revealed and explained after they're needed, and there's no hint to the audience that Alluka would be capable of that (although there are hints that she exists [ch229,pg2,pn1] and that her name is Alluka and based on the naming theme of the Zoldyck kids, the missing sibling is younger than Killua and older than Kalluto).
However, none of those hints hints at the power she has, and there's no possible way to predict that Togashi would pull a genie wish out of his ass to heal Gon after writing himself into a corner.
The fact that there's no hint as to what Alluka indicates that Togashi didn't have a plan for what role Alluka would have in the story, and only came up with her specific powers just to solve a specific situation.
Was that specific enough to please your autism?

CPR doesn't restore brain cells.

HxH stans are pathetic

>cpr
>bringing people back from the dead

>Clownfag this mad

of course it does, same shit.

He didn't create new heart and lungs, jesus speed reader take it down 3 notches. As far as I remember he did create a feet/leg and a hand which I think is bullshit but that is besides the 'O MY RUBBER NEN' point so that's not what people meme about.

From a manga that features talking gag animals the idea of calling stuff asspulls doesn't mean much.

>people have never been brought back after not having a pulse
Hisoka was dead for a long time but HXH isn't real life and doesn't have to be 100% true to life.

Which is why he doesn't bother talking about that stuff. It's smart for him to be ambiguous about stuff that can become complex to write about that ultimate would add little to go through all the trouble of explaining and piecing together all that shit. Also, I say it's more than 'plausible', it's pretty logical in my opinion that is correct.

>people expecting weekly shonen trash to have consistent power rules/restrictions
LMAOing at your lives

HXH fags being retarded once again. Keep eating shit and lose all your brain cells.

>Chrollo has seen first hand nen activates after death
>he can see Hisoka fits the conditions
>he doesn't make sure he properly kills hisoka and watches until he can confirm nothing will happen
>he justs runs out

That's the real asspull here. Hisoka has been a pain in his ass for years and he was so quick leave the building despite all this.

I agree. It was specially unnecessary to move Hisoka's body to a different location. Should've shown Shalnark and others finding his body among the pile of dead spectators and Chrollo on an elevator having left promptly before they arrived or something of that sort. Also should've left the girl stitch Hisoka's major wounds. Would've been perfect that way imo.

>Chrollo has seen first hand nen activates after death
>he can see Hisoka fits the conditions
That's retarded.

>>he doesn't make sure he properly kills hisoka and watches until he can confirm nothing will happen
There's a reason he sent the gang there to confirm.

>he justs runs out
The building was packing heat at that point. and everyone knew him and Hisoka were the 'cause of it all. I agre

I agree though that Togashi should've expanded on why Chrollo had to leave quickly to make it seem less weird.

>weekly
>HxH

It was mentioned that post-death nen usually arises from grudges that a person has when they're killed. If Hisoka's nen lingered, there was a very high chance that it would be something specifically targeted at him. He was smart enough to get the hell out of there and have his men confirm the death.

That's retarded. I think Togashi really needs to explain the whole death nen thing a little more precisely because people are taking this stuff too out of proportions.