It would have been so perfect if Dragonball ended with Kuririn saying "fuck you Goku" and just straight up cutting...

It would have been so perfect if Dragonball ended with Kuririn saying "fuck you Goku" and just straight up cutting Vegetas head off.

Even better if our guy Yajirobe did it.

multiverse is kinda stupid in some ways...

*many ways
like calling timelines universes...

Lol

>Krillin just let this guy who crippled me and killed all our friends live so I can fight him again

I would have shoved that sword up Vegeta's ass

It all worked out well in the end anyway. Vegeta was instrumental for the heroes' survival on Namek. And then he, you know, let Cell reach perfect form. And also killed a bunch of people just for the opportunity to fight Goku again.

fuck man I forgot how they used to look after battles in DBZ, now in Super they are covered in dirt a little

Vegeta was instrumental in being enough of a nuisance that the Ginyu Force was summoned, and fucking up so bad that Frieza got all of the Dragon Balls. If Vegeta didn't get his ass killed, he probably would have fucked up the final confrontation on Namek.

If Vegeta were not an element in the Frieza Saga, Bulma/Gohan/Krillin/Goku would have quietly stolen away the Namek Dragon Balls thanks to the advantage of the Radar and the native Namekians helping them.

They would have gotten slaughtered eventually. At the beginning of the arc, Gohan lost his temper and kicked Dodoria in the face in order to save a kid. Even if they had escaped, their presence would have caused problems for Freezer, especially if they collected more and more of the Dragonballs, and he would eventually call a manhunt for them if he didn't already do it sooner. They might be able to defeat Dodoria, possibly, but they'd get destroyed by Zarbon and there's no fucking way they'd beat Freezer.

The fact of the matter is the only real reason Freezer and his group completely forgot about them was because they were too distracted by Vegeta.

22nd Tournament to the destruction of Namek are the glory days of the series

I would like to see Raditz and Nappa teaming up to kick Vegeta's ass in the afterlife.

>It would have been so perfect if Dragonball ended
Yeah, definitely.

Because they could find Vegeta, as he was not able to conceal his power the same way Gohan and Krillin could.
Namek would have been one big stealth operation with a major advantage for the little guys, and not the retarded game of hot potato courtesy of Vegeta screaming like a retard as he flies back and forth to/with the dragonballs, drawing everyone's attention to them.

user, they can conceal their power, but not completely. The scouters can still get a read on them if they set them to detect any life forms with a power level higher than a farmer with a rifle. Remember, these guys were hunting any living Namekians and slaughtering them in droves. By the end of the arc, the only Namekian still left alive was Piccolo, who was literally dead until just before.

Did they ever bring back the Namekians that Vegeta killed and weren't resurrected by the Dragon Balls?

No
Same for the reporters and stuff that nappa killed

you mean try to kick his ass and getting destroyed again and again?

Goku's battle with Vegeta was the highlight of the show. Everything else was strictly worse.

Also if he ate him afterwards.

720p DBZ? Where did you get it? Or is it Kai?

man Krillin would look totally in place in the Peanuts universe

Also why do people keep skipping over the fact that Vegeta and Nappa committed genocide on god knows how many alien races?

they were all inferior races that deserved to be wiped out. might equals right

And then Frieza came and nuked the planet from orbit