Dragon Ball Super is cancelled!

>According to this newspaper, the new Gegege no Kitaro series will indeed take Super’s 9 AM Sunday timeslot starting April 1st, with Super ending in March. Fuji TV says that while there are no set plans for the broadcast of a new DB show, “it’s not like the series is over”.
>This site likewise says the new Kitaro series will start in the 9:00 AM Sunday timeslot on April 1st, and that DB's broadcast afterwards is still "under discussion": daily.co.jp/gossip/2018/01/19/0010909978.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JL7nXF6BoOk
twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/954102220168970240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's not like the series is over
I assume the series is referring to DB as a whole?

I assume they are talking about the franchise as a whole. There is a movie announced after all.

it's more likely a hiatus since they want to fix the schedule and do stuff before getting back to it it is a pretty good idea since it will give them time to plan it better, make stuff before the series begin so they will have time, find a new Bulma VA (RIP ) and the movie will serve as filler

also giving time for toyotaro to get ahead

Toyotaro will still end up lagging regardless, he managed to fuck up the headstart the anime gave him by re-adapting RoF which he skipped.

>April 1

you really believe this, nigger?

April 1 is the start of the next season. Stuff being announced for that date isn't april jokes.

fuck that movie. Who gives a fuck about the Yamashi or whatever.

So the spics will leave?

the manga still exists

how will the retarded dbs fags ever recover? say bye to Super for 100 episodes

>Monthly series
>Get ahead of a weekly anime
Impossible.

Honestly I think a hiatus could really help super getting stuff right since they will manage to plan better, make stuff before it starts so they don't have such short time to make episodes and so on

good thing spics can't read.

Lot of people care retard

I don't want this to be true just because the idea of Jiren actually being the final boss of Dragon Ball Super is disgusting, especially when the last arc's boss was so much more dramatic.

Ge ge gegege no ge motherfuckers, a better anime will replace this shit.

it is true but it's a hiatus not cancellaton... and again i think a hiatus will help DBS

They should make Super a movie series.

PV youtube.com/watch?v=JL7nXF6BoOk

looked interesting until the mc appeared

it has cuter girls than super at least

Cancellation would be due to the show not being profitable dumbass.

Jiren's existence itself is an insult to the series. He's nothing but a shitty ass self-insert character for edgy teens who daydream about being in the DB world and beating the protagonists asses.

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/954102220168970240

It would be a insult too if Vegeta never gets UI despite being teased and foreshadowed in the manga.

>remove the cute gang from the show
>ratings immediately tank and show gets cancelled because of it
Well no shit, what exactly were they expecting to happen?

Maybe he only gets it in the manga version.

Found new bread

Incoming opinion:
The manga might actually make me like Caulifla and Kale if Toyo manages to play his cards right. So far, he has no tingly back SS1 and out-of-nowhere SS2 for Caulifla, and Kale hasn't transformed at all. Caulifla's tingly back does have a chance of showing up later, in which case this is a worthless post and fuck her, but this is one of the largest complaints people have had and now it's gone. Kale will most likely go berserk at some point, but if Toyo manages (unlikely) to hold back his inner Brolyfag enough to just make it a Super Saiyan Grade 3 transformation (Kale is shown to be naturally strong, which could "offset" the speed problem a little) instead of just female Broly, I would be supremely happy. They can both get SS2 while fighting Goku and then fuse to become SS3 Kefla, I don't really give a shit at that point. Kale and Caulifla's base strengths do need to be high enough to match Goku in SS1 or 2, I think, in order for this to make any kind of sense (unless super strong fusion multiplier for the lulz). Perhaps Kale is that strong; not too easy to tell right now. In short, I think Toyo's off to a good start and could remove everything that makes Caulifla and Kale awful (except for design) if he wanted to.

Who's this retard?

He will get UI in the manga.

post yfw super is finally ending

Do you guys remember the blank siluete from some toys merchandise? The one people were saying it was girl jiren

Who was it at the end?

So basically Gohan then?

She's going to turn into Broly you retard

I can't believe Cabba's going to stay a faggot in the show.

Super isn’t ending without the goku vs bills rematch you retards

i wish dragon ball would comeback at a decent timeslot so we can actually see some blood

It was Kefla.

Gohan.

>one piece get new movie
>still on air
>Dragon ball get new movie
>HIATUS
Make me think

it was a placeholder for kefla

I was wondering when the obligatory Gegege no Kitaro remake of the decade will be produced.

Finally its fucking over.

Kale's already strong in base and probably already has an SS form and will probably go Berserk in the Tournament.

>Yeah,the manga sure is shit compared to
>>O MY FINAL KAMEHAMEHA CAN'T TAKE OUT ZAMASU
He's immortal, no shit it didn't kill him. It required spirit energy.
>>O MY GENKIDAMA FORMED FROM 12 STARVING ORPHANS
He also got energy from turtle, eighter, anyone else in the world who was alive, and Goku/Vegeta
>>O MY GENKIDAMA WHICH I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE
What does this even mean? He clearly knew how to use it.
>>O MY ZAMASU FUSING WITH THE UNIVERSE
So you're basically admitting you don't want anything interesting to happen. Typical of a Toyonigger who's entertained by still pictures.

Makes me think even harder when you realize DB and Z had 17 movies when they were airing.

>DBS will end with Gohan underachieving

BASED

>its new timeslot is midnight so it has blood and actual good plotlines

please delete this post

>watch super
>itsokay
>zamasu and black are introduced
>wow super is great
>best boys die to torankusu
>super is shit
>cutegang are introduced
>wow super is fun again
>u6 get erased
>super is shit again
>ToP drags on forever
>ratings tank every episode
>show gets cancelled

Both versions of the ending for that arc sucked.
There's no point in defending either of them

>it's just a re-airing

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

>>ratings tank every episode
>>show gets cancelled

>cutegang
kill yourself.

>tfw next dragon ball series will have uub replacing gohan

Wait they're remaking it? Muh childhood memory

Not like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=JL7nXF6BoOk

>underachieving
literally knocking out dyspo and remaining till the tend.

apologize

left a dislike because muh super

Dragon ball is too profitable for it too have been "cancelled", I know this in part because toei is willing to invest a very high amount of money in to it with the movie. merchandise sales remained very goof for toei. To say it was "cancelled" is inaccurate and misleaading

Dragonball Super is losing in the ratings because someone in Toei thought it was a pretty good idea to put the show up against Kamen Rider, and create characters who exist to shit on the Sentai genre.

OUT IN 2 DAYS

Was DBZ non-profitable? How do they compare?

Kale's gonna fuck him.

Out in two days retard

Hi Smugpup what's your opinion of Kamen Rider defeating Dragon Ball Super?

It was profitable enough for toei to think it appropriate to make a dozen movies on it

They already got a shitload of money with the international rights anyway,.

Finally no more Blanco

Toriyama litterally quit. They tried with GT, but without him, the series didn't sell

Doujin where Trunks marries 18 when?

You didn't answer my question about why it was canceled then, since by your logic it shouldn't have ended then.

screencapped for humiliation

Yeah she's gonna fuck that faggot up.

>cancelled

Dragon Ball should just stick to making fighting games.

Super fags eternally BTFOD. Tired of seeing these autistic threads on my Board.

Watch Boruto, its better in every relevant way.

With the movie and the already incredibly horrible scehdual, this is a good thing. Gives them time to build up a backlog, fix the issues with production, maybe work a little with Toriyama, and find a new VA for Bulma

Kamen Rider is kicking Super's ass in the ratings. The Universal Tournament was a disaster because the fights are dragging out and nobody cares about the Goku vs. Jiren rematch.

It is going on hiatus for another show, and likely for the movie to have more focus. The fact is that Super would only get "cancelled" if it was not profitable. I just meant that saying it is cancelled is misleading

>DBFZ
>good
kek smash in superior than any DB game in every way

Nobody watch Boruto on Japan. Only the hardcore sasusaku fangirls care

I was asking about DBZ. I know why Super's shit, no need to remind me.

I could not ask for a better match, it truly was a BESTO MATCH

Litterally who gives a flying fuck about ratings?

>Bulma still doesn't have a VA.
The real reason it's going on hiatus