Violet Evergarden

What settings are you guys using to watch this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropmefiles.com/YGqya
dropmefiles.com/BK8L1
youtube.com/watch?v=eBnNxdmkTEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never mind the visuals why is the show itself so boring?

Shit directing.

>watch this show
I'm not.

It sucks compared to other shows I've seen. I've been here for at least 6 months so I know what I'm talking about.

Because it's not a show for teenage boys.

Yeah, it's a show for bored housewives who know nothing about good storytelling in film form.

>implying teenagers do

Violet reminds me of the robot from planetarium but bad.

Normal and it looks fine. How bright is your shit

I legit haven't seen any real discussion about episode 2. Is there really nothing to talk about?

Oh god, I want these lips wrapped around my cock so bad.

Any discussion threads just drowns in shitposting so what's the point in discussion?

>why is the show itself so boring?
I bet you hated Hyouka too. Just stick with DBS and the like.

literally every kyoani show

Amagi Brilliant Park was fun.

There was plenty. Mostly about how it's shit. The writing and directing in this are pretty damn fucking bad. U think people latched onto the filters thing as an easy explanation for what is rubbing them off about the anime, because most anons aren't articulate enough to really state why it is they like or dislike something.

There were 3 500+ reply threads. 98% of it was shitposting. Crossboarders have achieved what they wanted. So let's forget it ever existed.

I'm watching it as it is, and it looks fine to me.

Funny how you can discuss other shows on Sup Forums, even be critical about it, but as soon as you say anything bad about Violet Evergarden, it's "shitposting".

The plot takes time to develop so it's difficult to talk about the show without pulling shit out of your ass.

The I'm-not-a-bitch settings aka default.

It's a huge fucking shame. I'd have enjoyed a timeline where this show wouldn't have gotten shitposted so I could enjoy the comfy sub-100 replies threads with all of 9 anons who are watching this with me.

>every criticism is shitposting
>it's the crossboarders I swear
Did anyone make that VEGtard bingo chart yet?

>settings
You see that small X on the top right of the screen?
I press that.

Oh fuck

Every other KyoAni show is watchable.

She's so best girl it ain't funny anymore.

>boring
>filters
>shit directing
>no discussion
>autist
>saber clone

It's easy to pick out the shitposters desu.

What the fuck are you on? ABP is one of Kyoani's worst adaptations in recent time alongside PW. These shows appealed to the lowest common denominator and were a waste of Kyoani's talent.

This milky filter makes the anime look like a 2000s Production I.G. series.

Hibiki (s1 before straying away from music and become melodrama fest) and Maidragon are good. The rest are unwatchable garbage.

I can understand hate for phantom world but you didn't have fun while watching Amagi?

I liked this episode more than the first one. Violet's autism is trouble for people around her and is also occasionally amusing.
World building is absolute shit though, I feel like that's the show's biggest issue for me. It's just some pretty, unspecified non-Europe you know nothing about. Goddamn Pumpkin Scissors did post war not-Europe better.

1 whisky bottle on Hodgins falling in love with Violet.
Who's up to it?

>pointing out the anime is poorly directed is shitposting

dropmefiles.com/YGqya
dropmefiles.com/BK8L1
Like this.

I've consistently used this.

yea is a show for teenage girls. What make it worst.

Glorious hair movement webm where?

>using buzzwords isn't shitposting

You have to explain why it's poorly directed before you get taken seriously. It's pretty obvious that 90% of VEG haters are crossboarders like this guy .

As if teens who constantly self insert into eroge and LN MC do.

Garbage jokes featuring a cast of unlikable characters. Compare the girls in the cast to a real female character like Violet. Sento and the fairies were just eye candy for horny teenage males and the princess was literally waiting for her prince (who is the male MC, who fucking would have guessed) to save her from her curse.

Meanwhile, Violet is a true badass who's fought in a war and has done things most of you shiteaters could never dream of achieving. To top it off, she looks better than all of the cast of ABP combined and her show looks leagues ahead. ABP is just generic garbage.

Remember to ignore/hide bait posts, the people doing them admitted to be doing them just for shitposting.

It's not critcism, it is in fact pure shitpost.

If Sup Forums hates a KyoAni anime that means it's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBnNxdmkTEE

The average anti-violet everyone, 14 and dumb.

It was explained plenty of times. Plenty of anons, myself included, wrote walls of text explaining exactly why and how it is poorly directed. You're not owed a detail reply every damn time.
Also,
>pointing out the anime is poorly directed is just using buzzwords
I doubt you know what "buzzword" even means.

In short, fuck off back to

The best one.

at least its better than Death March
all the cool stuff has already happened and its just about the aftermath. another show about a character learning basic human shit we have known for a very long time

/r/anime, MAL, and ANN all love it. Sup Forums is just full of contrarian hipsters who hate anything that other people like.
Violet Evergarden is legitimately one of the best anime - no, one of the best works of art in the last decade and it shows.

And?

Don't bring that kind of shit here retard. Fuck off.

Netflix settings

>every post I don't like is a shitpost

is this pasta? if not, what's the reason this is the best ever? can't think of any besides some flashy graphic.

Saying Ishidate is a garbage director isn't an explanation sweetie. Until you explain it, your opinion goes into the trash, where it belongs.

>whole episode focused on a filler character

>VEG threads

Sup Forums is not contrarian. Sup Forums is elitist.
>/r/anime, MAL, and ANN all love it.
So go back there.

>Hates VEG
>Loves darling in the franxx
>Sounds out of breath the whole time he was explaining

Wew

A bit too close to home huh?

See

>elitist
Yeah, that's why we have Boruto, SNK and DB generals

This is literally pic related all over again.
It looks pretty but has no soul, or essence. It's a boring good looking anime.

>>Sounds out of breath the whole time he was explaining
Sounds like their target audience alright.

Give the man some panty shots already.

Yep, that and Kyoukai no Kanata.

Nice, you pointed me out to your own reply. Is this the true intelligence of VEG shitposters?

>The directing is shit! But I won't explain why.

Brightness -45
Saturation -15
It's still a bit foggy, but much less than the original, and it doesn't oversaturate the colours in bright scenes.

Fucking MVP. Does he have a name?

Santa

Santa.

She voiced Mitsuki, and Kaori as well

Everytime, every single time I asked something like this, fans never respond.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE I WAS REPLYING TO?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW STUPID I WAS I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN AHAHAHAHAHA

You won't read it if I'll explain it. If I were to copy my reply from a previous thread after getting it out of the archive, you'd say it's "shitposting copypasta". You're only here on Wednesdays and Thursdays anyway, while most actual discussion happens in the off-days. I bet you're actually one of the shitposters, and you do it only to claim that Sup Forums does nothing but "shitpost" when it comes to VEG.

So tell me, why the fuck should I bother to service a brain dead plebbitor?

Original

>VEG alread dead after 2 episodes
>Based Devilman Crybaby had great reception on Sup Forums and is talked about more and even outisde of Sup Forums the show is being talked about constantly by everyone

KYOANI BTFO by real anime, this is what happens when you adapt a literal who inhouse LN, no one will care about VEG 2 months from now.

They're both bad.

>Dead

It doesn't matter what they adapt. Ishidate would fuck it up anyway.

Edit 1

>I won't explain it to you
>Educate yourself

nice

>all this effort into animation
>it has no soul
>essense
Jesus christ at least learn the meaning of words you are using, otherwise you look like a first grader trying to act like a sophisticated adult and you comparison is retarded, my dear shitposter-kun, Violet and Phantom has nothing in common.

I didn't tell you to educate yourself. I told you to get out. Still waiting for you to fuck off.

I guess.

Edit 2

Why is she so beautiful?

They have artlessness in common.

>gypsy whore
>beautiful
chose one

>4 of them are literal shitposts threads that probably died before they reached 50 posts

VEG was hyped as fuck and it isn't even more popular than when Re:Zero aired here

Please stop responding to me crossboarder. Don't you have your boku no fagademia generals to attend to?

Something can be well animated and look good but it doesn't fucking matter if the rest of the anime is pure trash. Phantom had great animation but it was another shitty shonen anime; It's the same shit for Violet.

Is this show that bad? I didn't really check it out because they advertised it like some embarrasing waifubait with no engaging argument.

Literally the only good scene in the whole episode.

> Compare the girls in the cast to a real female character like Violet
> she looks better than all of the cast of ABP combined
I know its bait but still...

>shounenshit does great around here
Oh wow thanks for letting me know.

>unironically post a goddamn youtube anime review
Don't bring that shit here

You guys said Kyoani always makes good filler.
Erica and Iris are the most boring characters they ever made and are just a waste of screentime.