Miira no Kaikata

Episode 2 is out for the cute mummy show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope people still are watching this.

I keep becoming the OP of shows with very small fanbases. I hope I am not alone here.

You're so alone that it's actually funny.

I'm still here.

Thanks for the bump.

>His tiny supernatural pet isn't even a god

I thought I was the only one on Sup Forums watching this, was just about to make a thread before I ctrl+F'd this one.

Mii a cute

I'm glad his friend is considering not being a cunt to the cute mummy.
I hope Lala gets her own mummy soon. Or dragon or whatever that orange thing is.

>Episode 2 is out
Fuckin' sick.

Cute enough, even if it doesn't have anything else going for it, that it's the only thing worth watching this season.

Devilman was Netflix so it doesn't count.

The ED is catchy.

This and Dame x prince are two shows that i'm watching that aren't really popular here, so I sorta get the feeling. Though admittedly I don't have a lot to say about this show other than that it's cute.

This would have been cuter

Cute cat is back from space?

Is blue and white pig a Baku?

semen demon

I want to see more of her.

But that's a mushroom.

So is this show this season's small fan-base anime with nice threads?

So Mii-kun is a mummified puppy then right?

Really cute mummy! I'll watch the new episode after dinner.

fugg I love the ED.

I wish I could say that, but I fear that the amount watching this show is so small that it barely creates threads at all. Which is a massive shame since this is such a good wholesome show. I dont think I've seen anyone talk about it anywhere.

>people thinking this show is about cute things

>mfw it's not

What it is about then? The manga seemed cute too from the looks of it.

>this is such a good wholesome show
It really surprised me. I was certain they would go in the girl's changing room and get caught with panties in a misunderstanding.

was it rape?

It's about boys making scary expressions

I think they want to seduce me.

Man, this glare is really freezing my blood.

Are you autistic enough to attempt the ED dance Sup Forums?

>those dead eyes

>no one is gonna do it cause the show is dead already

It just hasn't caught fire yet. The dance still has the potential to go viral.

I hope we get a Mii-kun nendo.

Ready to be bent over and plowed

the crossed hands mean that entry is forbidden

This is the most pure anime I've ever seen, please no lewding!

Yeah Blue is gonna plow and plant Orange right in front of Mii-kun come the weekend.

This show is cute af but the plot is moving a bit slow for my taste. We still haven't get to the other nugget pets.

>We still haven't get to the other nugget pets.
They won't show up until after Mii gets hot-glued.

NANI!?

It's possible he's not even that, I'm pretty sure demand for mummies to put on displays during worship, and the later tourist trade incentives, caused a lot of mummies to be crafted with little more than crudely carved wood inside. But the Japanese are firm believers that a piece of wood can gain its own will so long as you believe, so that wouldn't make him any less living.

I might trace it.

But a Nendo wouldn't be squishy!

you shut your mouth and get away from Mii

I got in this thread because i thought it's him, too.
Never heard about this anime before, but let's see.

>25 IPs

We'll at least have our weekly thread to look forward to r-right guys?

I want a yarn plush Mii

Well I was there for Sabagebu, Koufuku Graffiti, Anne Happy, etc.

Is it a fetus or something?

Truly this is a wonderful season for cute lovers like me. even mummies are cute

yeah, this was him
youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s

But the show wants me to lewd!

>he absorbs the hot-glue

>not naming image that blow_mii.png.

how yan is she?

>Mii-kun's face when he sneaks up on the boys during their 'special time'

This show is criminally underwatched. Everyone should experience the cuteness that is Mii-kun

>show with more boys than girls
Some people don't bother watching the moment they see this.

Excuse me hello, is this a cooking show about a tiny mummy that makes food and probably has a happy life?

I'll be 100% honest and say that initially I was going to drop this by the end of the first episode... then it introduced mii-kun. One of the cutest things this season, I can't remember the last time I saw an anime this innocent. It actually made me realize how used I am to seeing lewdness in anime and how I've come to expect it. I'd be comfortable watching this anywhere.

These fucking guys.

Wait, did they remove the whole plot with the boyfriend stealing him? It kind of removes the reason they couldn't just ask her straight.

>a cooking show
no but he tries very hard
>probably has a happy life
sure seems that way

Wait, if the dad stated already that it's a him in the letter then why did MC envisioned a girl?

The what?

wouldn't you?

What happened in the manga was that some asshole sees Mii-kun in class and decides to steal it to give to a girl he likes. When they confront the thief he talks shit saying they don't have proof, then the PE teacher comes down on them for scuffling. They try asking for Mii-kun back once he's with the girl but she insists it was a gift and they're trying to steal him.

The girl featured in this episode helps them scout out the girl's toilets to find Mii-kun again and replace him with a plush.

That is a great time to deck that faggot in the jaw.

I'm pretty sure this happens later on

I know people hate misunderstandings and bully arcs but the conclusion was satisfying and I loved how Sora charged down the guy at the end.

I looked at the pages to check myself and it was right after the sneezing plush scene and cooking, before they know why Mii-kun dries out.

reminds me of highschool, pretty relatable

Please tell me he gives the qt the dick.

Just his mother.

Probably the only show that is more popular on Sup Forums than in reddit.Maybe because of the fujofags?

Nah. He wouldn't stick it in crazy.

How do you know what is popular on reddit?

user probably had a prophetic dream.

I think it's more of a kitten

IS that his mom, or a sister?

It's a shame really, this show is super cute and I love it for what it is, but it's going to be mostly ignored.
You can guarantee you'd have 10 maxed out threads a week if the main cast had all been female though.

I am user

I want one

Where can I get my own small mummy

This is a fetus.
Learn the difference, it could save your life.

OwO whats dis