Can someone explain to me why people defend this garbage?

Can someone explain to me why people defend this garbage?

Trainwrecks can be entertaining

Was the composer Hiroyuki Sawano?

Some people are smart enough to understand it.

It is great and better than most of the shit Sup Forums defends nowadays, including the garbage (you) defend.

Nice meme

It had promise at the start. The redjuice designs and EGOIST were nice too. The wild ride in the latter half and the Sup Forums threads were the cherry on top. It's not spectacular by any means but it was entertaining.

I just couldn't enjoy it was hard to sit through for me because it reminded me so much of Code Geass which is a much better trainwreck than this.

I guess there are people that liked it. Strange concept, huh.

>wahhhh! why do people like this garbage?!
>why don't people have objectively good taste in anime like myself?!
>I only watch the good stuff that get rated higher than 7.0 on MAL

It had high production value, it was interesting in the beginning and it also took an interesting turn in the middle. It really took a nose dive in the end though, they chose the most generic boring ending they could've thought up.

They're mostly female normalfags

It's the most entertaining trainwreck I've ever had the pleasure of watching with Sup Forums. Hammy characters, insane plot-twists, tryhard tear-jerkers and exposition of the insane caliber. Guilty Crown truly had it all.

Good music

It was fun.________________

It was a waste of redjuice.

GODE CEASS: shou of the trainwreck

I have never seen anyone defend it, where the fuck you come from?

People defend it? I just think it was hilariously bad, watching it with Sup Forums was half of the entertainment though and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

What a fucking useless character

the sound track was fucking awesome (plus it gave the world the gift of supercell ft koeda and egoist

Dropped on the second to last episode

I couldn't bear it any longer