Post yfw dragonball super FINALLY got cancelled

post yfw dragonball super FINALLY got cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/954141093582401536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By "cancelled" do you mean it finished airing the episodes it was going to air? Because that's not the same thing as cancelled.

>mfw less animeonly spics and dumb crossboarders

Thank god.
The last 10~15 episodes have been awful. Like, worse than the worst parts of gt.

... you are a idiot aren't you? .. or didn't watch GT in a while... and a idiot... also i am pretty sure it's not cancelled just getting a needed hiatus

Super is over.
twitter.com/Herms98/status/954141093582401536

Fuck you, the Kefla episodes were god tier

They will go back to MHA

The point is that it's over, and it might alleviate some of the shonenshit infesting this board.

I'm so happy I can browse Sup Forums without seeing 20 DBS threads in one hour.
Dragonball is so offensively, irredeemably bad and the fact the fanbase is so huge is one of the world's greatest injustices.

DBS is shit and DB is shit in general, finally the cancer will be gone.

Its over soon anyways and they need to work on the movie

Just like Bleach and Naruto, but now people act like Naruto before Shippuden was good.
Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

god bless ameri- I mean japan

Dude, GT was so bad that it lasted HALF of what DBS did.

Remember when we had decent self moderation before moot raided us and ruined the board forever?

I'm not saying super is as bad as gt but these last episodes have just been stupid nonsense. Vegeta was defeated 2 episodes ago and the last episode not only had him recovered but also with a new powerup. The same goes for Goku who has lost all his stamina multiple times but for some reason he gets it back after a minute of not doing anything. It's fucking dumb. This tournament should have ended with the first UI.

>U6 Saiyans have designs lazier than the worst of Deviantart
>no interesting personalities & constantly new powers out of nowhere

Yeah, all of Naruto is good, not just pre-Shippuden.

freeza gave him energy which he has been slowly using to recover in combination with his wakuwaku he gets from fighting. this is not hard

>DB shuts down
>the spics flood the franxx threads
All of my yes. Shitposting season ahoy.

Don't worry, it'll be back after the movie airs and Kitaro bombs.

>DB is shonenshit
Jesus christ lad, at least pretend to have been here for longer than few years.

I'm saddened by this but it could very well be a hiatus.

CONFIRMED CANCELLED

TWO EPISODES LESS THAN PLANNED

DROPPED PLANS FOR THE NEXT ARC STARTING IN APRIL

Finally

STAY STRONG CHADFORCE, VEGETAFAGS, AND EVERYONE ELSE
WE CAN SURVIVE THIS
WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH WORSE
DONT LOSE HOPE

Animeonlies deserve to get their dreams crushed at every turn.

you retards
We will scatter across this board like the super dragon balls spread across the universe

you look pretty retarded now

it's a good thing spics can't read, since the manga is still ongoing

>Kitaro taking it's place right the next week
>at the same time they start working in a movie
>not planned

>2 episodes and entire arc being dropped
>planned

I knew about the 2 episodes thing but where did it say that an entire arc got dropped?

>entire arc dropped
We have 2 months left and the only enemies left in the ToP are Dyspo (who's probably getting ringed out in the next episode), Toppo and Jiren.
Just how much did you want them to focus on this?

What, you think they started making Kitaro episodes in just 2 months, or that DBS episodes are made in just one week?

Why don't you read this ?

This is because Bulma's VA died, isn't it.

Nothing there talks about the arc being dropped.
Try again.

If it wasn't planned then they wouldn't have ANYTHING to replace DBS with, retard.

Reread the fourth point again.

Are you retarded? It's replacement would have aired on any kids friendly timeslot either way.

That means they didn't know if they were going to continue the anime, not that the arc was getting dropped.
Seriously, what more can they do out of this arc when only 3, possibly 2 enemies are left?

Mid-April would have started a new arc obviously.

So you are ignoring that there's no two more episodes because we have two breaks, one at the end of February, and one in March, due to some marathon or some shit like that?
The arc is ending, there's just nothing left to tell.

No, I'm not? The episode listing was changed from 133 to 131, that means it would have ended mid-april and then leading into a new arc, but they stopped ahead.

Because those two weeks were listed as having episodes?

No, they weren't. The BDs listed 133 as end and then that was changed to 131 instead.

That's too bad, i'm going to have to go back to shitposting in One Piece and moeshit threads.

Post yfw One Piece enters hiatus to keep the anime from catching up with the manga and DBS takes it's slot.

Doesn't One Piece just go randomly on a retarded spree of pointless filler to avoid that?

They are good for the public that they aim and for the time that they born. Not every manga needs to be a Oyasumi Punpun. They can be simple and generic, without complex characters, plots or meaning.

I hope that the honest, simple and generic works never stop, and they never will.

>randomly
More like regularly.