Märchen Mädchen

Is it normal to have romantic feelings for Hazuki? She's the most feminine girl of Winter 2018, extremely passionate, very introspective and deep, and is a pure girl with a heart of gold. This goes beyond the attraction I feel for most anime girls. Throughout episode 2, I just had the overwhelming desire to confess my feelings for her and ask her to be my girlfriend. If she was real, she might be my soulmate.

She thinks you're creepy

Go for it user, ask her out

But says she thinks I'm creepy?!

He just wants to get to her before you, now hurry before he does

She really looks like a little girl who you can easily take advantage of.

>lesbian dork with no friends reads books and magic

This show is dumb.

There's no hope for you if you can't be her onee-sama.

Was zum Teufel hast du grade über mich gesagt, du kleine Schlampe? Du solltest wissen, dass ich meine Ausbildung beim GSG9 als Jahrgangsbester abgeschlossen habe, in mehrere Kommandounternehmen gegen Al-Kaida involviert war und über 300 bestätigte Tötungen habe. Ich bin in Gorillakriegsführung ausgebildet und der beste Scharfschütze im deutschen Bundesheer. Du bist für mich nichts als ein weiteres Ziel. Ich werde dich mit einer nie zuvor gesehenen Präzision vom Antliz dieser Welt tilgen, merk dir meine verdammten Worte. Du denkst du könntest hier im Internet so eine Scheiße über mich erzählen und damit durchkommen? Denk lieber nochmal darüber nach, du Wichser. Während wir uns hier unterhalten, habe ich schon mein geheimes Netzwerk aus Spionen kontaktiert und deine IP-Adresse wird grade rückverfolgt, also mach dich besser auf den Sturm gefasst, du Made. Der Sturm, der das erbärmliche kleine Ding, das du als dein "Leben" bezeichnest, auslöschen wird. Du bist verdammt nochmal tot, Junge. Ich könnte jederzeit überall sein, und dich auf über siebenhundert verschiedene Arten töten, nur mit meinen bloßen Händen. Aber ich bin nicht nur im unbewaffneten Kampf ausgebildet, ich habe auch Zugriff auf das Waffenarsenal der Bundeswehr und ich werde es aufs Vollste ausschöpfen, um deinen elendigen Arsch von diesem Kontinent zu blasen, du kleiner Scheißkerl. Wenn du nur gewusst hättest, was für eine apokalyptische Rache dein kleiner "witziger" Kommentar provoziert hat, hättest du vermutlich dein verdammtes Maul gehalten. Aber nein, das hast du nicht hinbekommen, das wolltest du nicht, und jetzt wirst du dafür bezahlen, du verdammter Idiot. Du wirst in meinem Hass ertrinken. Du bist tot, Junge.

Um fair zu sein, müssen Sie einen sehr hohen IQ haben, um Rick und Morty zu verstehen. Der Humor ist extrem subtil, und ohne einen festen Griff der theoretischen Physik werden die meisten Witze über den typischen Kopf eines Betrachters gehen.

Es gibt auch Ricks nihilistische Sichtweise, die geschickt in seine Charakterisierung eingewoben ist - seine persönliche Philosophie z. B. bezieht sich stark auf Narodnaya Volya-Literatur. Die Fans verstehen das Zeug; Sie haben die intellektuelle Fähigkeit, die Tiefen dieser Witze wirklich zu schätzen, um zu erkennen, dass sie nicht nur lustig sind - sie sagen etwas tiefes über LIFE. Leute, die Rick & Morty nicht wirklich mögen, sind wirklich Idioten - natürlich würden sie beispielsweise den Humor in Ricks existentiellem Schlagwort "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub", das selbst ein kryptischer Hinweis auf Turgenevs russische Epen Fathers and Sons . Ich grinse gerade, wenn ich mir gerade vorstelle, dass einer dieser addleren Schläfer sich verwirrt an den Kopf kratzt, während Dan Harmons genialer Witz sich auf ihren Fernsehbildschirmen entfaltet. Was für Narren ... wie ich sie bemitleide.

Und ja, übrigens habe ich ein Rick und Morty Tattoo. Und nein, du kannst es nicht sehen. Es ist nur für die Augen der Damen - und selbst dann müssen sie zeigen, dass sie im Voraus innerhalb von 5 IQ-Punkten (vorzugsweise niedriger) sind. Nothin Personal Kind

I wish she was 14.

That 2ch thread yesterday implied this show was S-tier for nips. How is it so far?

>Is it normal to have romantic feelings for Hazuki?
Of course, she's precious.

Do remember she's gay, though.

It's okay, mostly watching because the MC is a top tier cutie. I wish they didn't rank it that high because it's already attracted shitposters to the threads.

My 8 inch dick will change that.

Marchen Madchen has The. Worst. OP of the year. Literally scenes from episodes 1 and 2, they couldn't be lazier

Too bad because she's already my girlfriend.

Whoa, hey, that's her friendzoning . She hasn't turned down me, the OP.

Meh so far.Cute designs though.

USA USA USA

>USA shows up with a submachine gun to murder lesbian Japanese Cinderella

This show is dumb.

Wouldn't be unheard of for it to not be finished yet

I hate Hazuki so much.

How can anyone hate this face?

I want a taste of freedom.

Easily. I would be all too happy to beat that face to a bloody fucking pulp.

Look, user. Even she realizes she's a shitty fucking person. I haven't seen a girl be this much of a toxic drama whore since Hanabi from Kuzu.

Am I doing it right?

Do we actually like this show or all we all just watching it ironically?

I love Hazuki I just want to feed her burgers and be her friend.

But that's a PDW.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The reddit club is two blocks down.

Pick one and only one.

Your soulmate is a gay slut.

Mahoutsukai no Yome is worst, not only are they using old clips from the show the song is also shit.

Fuck off. This way of thinking is so played out.

Hazuki.

Hazuki.

Hazuki.

Hazuki.

Hazuki.

Hazuki.

Hazuki

Hazuki

Hazuki.

Hazuki.

Hazuki.

Include me in the screencap

Hazuki.

Hazuki.
This is the flaw of having only one (overwhelmingly) good character, huh?

Slow your horses, we've barely even met the rest of the cast.

We've literally not even met the other characters.

Once we do, we'll realize Hazuki is old and busted.

The blue girl

Are you new to anime? Shows airing without finished OPs or EDs is nothing new at all, maybe they'll be done with it within the next two episodes.

She's a sweetheart and she spent a good portion of the first episode naked and a good portion of the second episode in bloomers. Also only a fraction of the cast has been introduced. It's pretty natural Hazuki is the girl of choice right now.

What exactly is the purpose of this small girl?

But she's flatchested.

She's got a little bit to work with.

Her cheeks look very soft.

I'll leave it to your imagination.

She's got a nice modest chest

Describe their relationship.

To be the girl nobody likes.

Not even close.

Google it.

"Friends".

Being hot.

What's she going to do with that?

>elementary school girl
>hot

No.

Wow gay.

You're saying she has big boobs? Wow, Hazuki cucks are delusional.

>elementary school girls
>not hot

>purposefully keeps her tie loose so some girl will fix it for her
What a dork.

You don't have to have big boobs to not be flat-chested.
>cucks
Oh you're one of those. Never mind me then.

Kotoha is a rare exception.

Ingenious

Would she let a boy fix it for her?

Whatever happened to that other magical girl thing Kantoku did the designs for?

She doesn't like you

>boys
>knowing how to fix a tie
Thats an onee-san's job.

Only if the boy knows magic otherwise get lost loser

It's an apt word. Do you seriously think Hazuki, of all people, would be faithful and never cheat on you? Dream on. She doesn't care about morals, she just wants to have fun and make up for her lonely, friendless years by becoming romantically involved with all her friends. She's not a bitch or anything, but she IS a girl who wants to share her love and passion with as many people as possible.

If that pic is supposed to support what you're saying, then I'm afraid you misread that monologue quite badly.

This show is cute and fun so far.

'Zuki-chan!

I didn't misread it, it's just an ironic echo. "I'm not a harem protagonist with no friends but many lovers... yet. Just wait a few episodes."

I loved Matoi so much. Fall 2016 in general was a god-tier season.

Can they show those on TV?

Her armpit?

So does this show have anything to do with Germany or German things or is it just retarded lesbians?

Would you like it if it was German?

>loose bow tie
I want to strangle her with it.

Where are you looking?

How is that not German?

Yeah, and if it wasn't lesbians

What's german about lesbians?

Me

What?! Why??!!
How could anyone hate Hazuki???!!!

She made me look