Have you done your homework yet, user?

Have you done your homework yet, user?

researchgate.net/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/oU3Ij6c
en.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7ra71j/so_i_wrote_a_research_paper_to_prove_whether_or/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0046362
docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx
github.com/deeppomf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Impressive but why.

Turboautism

This completely blows yuri physics out of the water.

He also fixes Lucoa.

>The present results are expected to provide useful information on the validity of the statement, "Flat is Justice" in terms of an aerodynamic standpoint
Oh boy

I'm considering quitting my graduate degree because I can't be fucked to do any work. So no.

delete this

Hello me, stop posting on your own.

What are we going to do if we do quit? We'll starve.

>fixes

I'm conflicted.
I agree with his argument, but I hate that he got rid of Lucoa's tits.

>gets rid of the cowtits
>doesn't touch the thighs
My man

>too extra

>actual gf material, with titties to you can actually hug your arms around as she makes you breakfast.

I only skimmed it, but I don't understand why he decided to treat her hair as solid and unmoving?

This is some high-calibre research you've done. I don't think anyone's scientifically proven "Flat is Justice." This is novel research that adds much to the field. You should submit this to nature.

can anyone on academia internets tell me if the following are done in the paper
>grid refinement study
>model validation
>reporting of y+ values

Think of how many Reddit points something like this could get you.

You can actually try to see if you guessed correctly, if you know what I mean.

I'm guessing because the choice of program...
I haven't used the same version as the author but, if things haven't changed, moving solid objects were definitely impossible with FLUENT.

>they didn't study machine learning to develop AIs to decensor hentai
Preliminary results: imgur.com/oU3Ij6c
(Yeah, I know the mosaic censor got missed, but that's because it's designed to only do bar decensors so far)
>tfw I've been procrastinating slapping a GUI on it and sharing it on github

I mean, his claim isn't actually fully true. He considers the boobs to be stiff flesh torpedoes, that dont move.

Sure, if it was ragdoll physics, he's proven that if you pushed a flat doll, and a busty doll, you would move faster with the busty doll because shes more aerodynamic.

But real tits move, and ones as big as those probably fuck motion up a shit ton. His claim is really bare bones desu, and aint no big scientific stride.

Cool idea though.

>Acknowledgements
>Quetzalcoatl is also not the author’s “waifu”,
although he respects her character as THE GODDESS OF THICC .

Shit Taste as fuck lucoa is disgusting

About tree fitty

Why do you do this? For attention?

Does he actually simulate running or anything useful or is this all based on her sliding around like akuma doing raging demon?

How does that rip even work?

en.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7ra71j/so_i_wrote_a_research_paper_to_prove_whether_or/

He just want (you)s, what I don't understand is why is he spamming the whole board on threads that have no relation with what he's posting, not sure if that is reportable.

It should be, but quite probably thats what hes expecting, to get the mods to delete his crap and ban his proxies to prove how hard he trolled all of us.

Better to pay no attention.

I'm more surprised that it got a DOI number. Just how easy are those things to get anyway?

>big tittys are silly haha
normalfags, i swear

soyboys

Sup Forumsacks

>Keywords: Computational fluid dynamics, NSYS, drag coefficient, human aerodynamics, SST k-ω model, anime, Quetzalcoatl, titties, thicc

Forgot:
>autism

He didn't. He even says it's safe to conclude that "Flat is Justice" is deficient aerodynamically

Could this get published?

what the flipping FUCKS

Wrong kind of research, he should've gone down the Patrick W. Galbraith path and fight for the rights of lolicons.

Blasphemy

I somehow can't believe that this is an actual paper. But is it peer-reviewed?

Ah, so THIS is how the modern academic system is turning everyone gay

Lolicons deserve no rights.

>fix
>get rid of her awesome breasts
Scientism was a mistake.

Get this actual reddit shit out of here.
Also this actual ESL shit.

Are we gonna start hating maths and science now because reddit? What about breathing? I'm sure they do that too.

If only CFD was actually as entertaining as this is.

Isn't he forgetting that people don't run like that? Shouldn't the simulation be with an animated model of her running?

no,not published anywhere I think

The reason cowtits were more aerodynamic was that they were in front of the solid, flat hair. Shit study

This is getting ridiculous.

My main problem with this is that it assumes Lucoa flies upright relative to the ground in a T-pose, but I dont think anyone would fly like that

Ok but can you stop plugging it?

AUTISM IN ACTION

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0046362

What the fuck is this nigga's Impact Factor going to be now that he's learned he can harness our hobby faggotry?

Improved further.

nice reddit rip cunt

Well, like with any other scientific paper, you have to address issues with the experimental design.

I wish I was this autistic enough to do this.

user this is some impressive tech you should release to the wild in order to better the world

wait this an actual serious study
holy shit
NERD

Some madman is sending this for his homework isn't he?
I'm eagerly anticipating his result.

Because it's fun.

Link your github pls

>The author received no funding for this research. The results of the present study do not constitute endorsement of any potential entity whether expressed or implied. Quetzalcoatl is also not the author’s “waifu”, although he respects her character as THE GODDESS OF THICC.

What the fuck dude?

>What the fuck dude?
It's like no one appreciates a finely crafted shitpost anymore.

This is probably the single most impressive and sad thing I've ever seen.

Wait. Does she fly in her human form? Dosen't she just posses teleportation magic? And also, why would she fly in her human form when she has her dragon form?

There needs to be a journal for shitpost research papers

There's shitposting, and then there's shitposting further beyond.

I don't care about the science of Lucoa's boobs, I care about the fact that he made a shitty edit and reduced her size. Fucking normalfags

>I care about the fact that he made a shitty edit and reduced her size. Fucking normalfags
I see someone didn't read the study.

> From what has been presented in this preliminary work, it is safe to conclude
that the phrase “Flat is Justice” is deficient aerodynamically.

>Additionally, the author would like to make a shout out to users that frequent the r/anime_irl and r/animemes communities

He puts flatness into a bad light, and is from reddit. I declare this research to be jewish science. Works needs to be done to prove him wrong.

docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx
Anything is weaksauce compared to the above.

>I declare this research to be jewish science.
So the best kind of science?

why even draw that

Fags

Jesus Christ it's even got a DOI number
And here I was thinking I was a turbo autist for using Pokemon data to train my SVMs to predict if you can tell what Pokemon will be suspected next

Except the original turned out to be more aerodynamic than the flat comparison.

The full PDF's filename is "Are Anime Tiddies Aerodynamic.pdf".

Ahh, SCIENCE!

Somehow i'm now interested in the image you posted.Source? I can't find the it since it's cropped

Fuck off, Reddit.

Ok, but what about the aerodynamic properties of this fat dragon?

you can't model tits as a rigid body. it's amusing but the conclusions are irrelevant.

is this some kind of fetish, why thickshits are so retards

github.com/deeppomf
But there's nothing there since I'm not sharing my main account here.