Violet Evergarden

Please tell me she's not human. I don't care if it's a spoiler or not, just tell me.
I'm loving the animation and character design but if she's supposed to be just an autistic girl doing autistic shit I really see no reason to continue suffering though this cringefest.
Knowing shes's not human would make it bearable, otherwise It's just too painful to watch...

Other urls found in this thread:

bangumi.bilibili.com/anime/21542
youtube.com/watch?v=J-wWrqjM4Z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can autistic people be considered humans, though?

You would know the answer if you watched or read any of the promotional informations.

We don't know what she is yet. She's most likely a genetically modified human, but we'll have to wait for the side story novel to come out to know for sure.

You saw her bleeding and showing emotions in the flashback. PTSD can change people radically, you know?

Does that answer your question?

Is she still fertile

Somebody already gave an answer to your question on the other thread.

Apparently she's not human.

But she was like that even before. It also doesn't explain why she's a cute underage killing machine that doesn't feel pain and can survive the loss of 2 arms and liters of blood.

Thanks. This may be enough for me to keep somewhat interest into it.

I don't know, I guess from what I saw from this series I thought it was gonna be some sort of more serious and dramatic version of a WW2 Mahoromatic.
The ambiguity doesn't really help the story in any way. They should have been more clear about what she is, or at least what she isn't supposed to be...

Gilbert's brother found her on a tiny deserted island in the middle of the ocean. When he found her, there was no indication of who she was and where she came from. She was also incapable of speech despite having enough intelligence to be able to understand attempts to communicate with her. On the other hand, she already displayed incredible aptitude for combat at that time despite being just a young girl. The reason Gilbert's brother dumped her on Gilbert is because he was genuinely disturbed by the way she acted. Despite the fact that she's still an incredible autist, she has actually made massive progress towards becoming more human under Gilbert's tutelage.

In any case, the current prevailing theory about her origin is that she's some kind of bioweapon.

It seems the author tried to pull a "what makes us human" message and made Violet's nature ambiguos on purpose, sometimes you think she's a robot, other a demigod. That or he just didn't thought about it before starting writting and just kept making up shit as the story advanced

>I'm loving the animation and character design
Basically the only reason anyone is watching this dross.

PTSD doesn't work like magic, user.

>tfw was really excited about this show but they're gutting it like a pig

If she was any kind of higher being she wouldn't have lost her arms so fucking easily

>a anime girl soldier breed for war in a fantastic world is realy strong
who would had guessed? that doesnt prove shit

>he

The author is a woman, you sexist. Kyoani is a mostly female studio.

When does the male mc sweep her off her feet

You're not alone.

Based China saving Kyoani yet again. Maidragon was last year's most popular show on bilibili and now Maidragon is posing to be 2018's contender as well.

bangumi.bilibili.com/anime/21542

>Saber, Gypsy girl and DIO walk into a bar

>2018
>still relevant

>he said after coming straight from vapid titty show number 1231541241

There has never been a time where Trigger is more relevant than Kyoani, though.

Either a Demigod or gene therapy

>dross
shut the fuck up you embarrassing mess

Really liking the tension from his entire business falling apart because of one autistic girl he feels obligated to look after due to a dead friend.

I don't think it'ss falling appart, just that it's a new company and can't afford to tarnish their reputation with an autist like baioreto.I'm pretty sure there will be some shitty misunderstanding with hodgings and the blonde bitchboy though, since he thought hodgins wasn't getting paid because of issues with the company

Benedict is a nice guy, stop insulting him.

>1080p
>only 390MB

"Animation".

What do we think about the ED song?
youtube.com/watch?v=J-wWrqjM4Z8

Same girl from Kyoukai OP and Haruhi movie.

Shitty nasal voice I don't get why some people like her

Well, at least the lyrics suit the show. Can't really say the same for the OP song..

A new company with a bad rep is already fucking done. You had that autist literally try to force a man to pay, corrected her coworker in front of a client which you do in private and fucking botched a love letter. Plus he blew a month's work of salary for a retarded gem for the autist. They are fucking done.

>They know she's retarded
>They let her write the letter anyway
>Nobody even bothers to look over the letter before they send it

What?

Thot was a complete retard and Erika was fed up with her job.

>Europe after WW1/WW2 period
>Yakisoba
>Chinese takeout boxes
>Chopsticks
>Characters act very Japanese in general

the more you know

No one cares to explain basic stuff to her either, like they don't want to hurt her (non existent) feelings.