Buyfag thread

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=wonfes 2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guide: buyfag.moe

Think we'll see a better Nanachi at WonFes?

How well is the show doing?

It did well enough for a sequel.

Do you buy figures of the same girl, or try and get a wide variety? I would like to buy pic related, but I've already got a Honoka, although it is just a prize figure.

Thoughts?

I really wish the base on that was clear.

But if you only have a prize figure then a scale is worth it.

>base
Meant pole.

Are you this guy?

Taruko figure when?

I'd go for a variety, unless I really like the character. Not counting prize figures.

Someone please leash Raita so he makes things that aren't deformed.

I have these two preordered.

And will probably get this one too

agreed, but I like it more than the other Honoka figures out there.

I'd prefer to go for variety as well, but I figured as its only a prize figure, getting another isnt a big deal. And If im getting two figures for anyone, then it should be Honoka.

You got yours right?

Is that a motherfucking Jojo reference?

Not likely.

Figs have difficulty with recreating good fluff, so that's probably the best we'll get.

>Raita
>Not deformed
His lolis are fine.

>loli
Is she? Thought she was just flat.

Don't know, but I'll wait.

Shuten Douji is loli as can be

She's only 4'9", so...

Thoughts?

Nope, just a guy who likes Kan'u

Yea I know what you mean. I have a prize fig of her and wouldn't mind a scale. I might get the one from alter, but I don't like that pole.

Is she your waifu?

yes I regret not buying a scale right from the start, was trying to be careful with money at the time.

Fine, just fine.

show me your favourite figure this instant

How long until WonFes, again?

lmgtfy.com/?q=wonfes 2018

Both, depending on the manufacturer and how much I like the promo pics.

SOON

Jacket is too tight

Preordered Mai. Hoping we’ll get a waitress Ai, too.

Probably this one

She is a good girl. But Nozomi is my favorite.

That looks surprisingly nice for a lewd figure.

Here's my latest purchase. Includes an ultra-obscure holy grail item, see if you can spot it.

What's the point of buying figures? What can you do with them besides leave them to collect dust on a cabinet somewhere?

make a shrine and summon them

They're cute and looking at them makes me happy.

I typically only buy characters from my personal favorite shows. So I only have figs of Nyarko and the girls from Monogatari.

How would I purchase this without letting the authorities know about it?

They’re simple decoration.

Unironically thisthey bring a ray of sunshine to my sad miserable life.

Is being a furfag illegal where you live?

Post your preorders!

What's the point of clothes? What can you do with them besides leave them to collect moths in a closet somewhere?
What's the point of buying food? What can you do with them besides shit them out later?
What's the point of life? What can you do with it but grow old and die?

Bunny Raita

They won't care.

I'll enjoy looking at them until I die sometime later this year.

Momentary distraction to make you forget about reality.

Next week is lookin’ bright.

The wait continues. All I've bought in the past 3 or so months was that sexy ass Mutsu, a Miyako nendo, and a Haibane Renmei wallscroll.

I'm looking forward to getting Hifumi next month.

didn't you have a mai nendo?, aren't you going to order amakuni's mai?

well?

I like big tits, but those are balloons. Disgusting. Face is unappealing to me as well. That being said, it's your dick. Do what you will.

Gwendolyn has been delayed, and I wouldn't be surprised if Miku ends up being as well, considering we still don't have a release date.
Me too. Really excited for the first non-GK figure of my waifu. Here's hoping Emontoys don't mess up her scale as bad as Aoba's.

She's releasing soon and I'll finally be able to see those glorious colors in person.

His Moriarty is actually great. The guy can draw when he's not furiously slapping his penis against his tablet instead.

These aren’t marketed towards “buyfags” they are marketed towards Japanese otaku and salarymen, so I’m not sure what your point is there. I never said fat either, fat isn’t sexy. A nice tone stomach with curves is attractive.

So basically nothing good. Cool.

Mercy in the mail.

"""April"""l

Yes, I own a Mai Nendo. I’m saving up some separate dosh for Amakuni’s.

me and my wife

They had him on Manda for 17k and 20k but both are sold out, I've been wanting him since he was released all those years ago.

What exactly are 'all plamoya's figures are brand new sealed' etc etc do they buy from local shops of those who might have sold their figures or what have you?

He was fifth on that GSC poll they had a couple years ago, Kino was 3rd and look at her now. Anyway does anyone own this and can call for the quality does it still hold up today and does he lean?

Has anyone bought from Lunar toy store in the US? They've got the figure I want for less than price + shipping from japan, but theres nothing about them on the guide.

>too late to preorder
It was only just a dream

Right now it's this one.

Plamoya sources their figures from other local stores, which is why they "have" pretty much everything, while not actually having them, and why they're always more expensive than they should be, since they add a premium over the actual value the figure costs. Solaris is the same thing. Nothing else particularly wrong with both, but keep that in mind and only use them if you exhausted all other options, like AmazonJP, Auctions and other Japanese stores you'd likely need a proxy/forwarder.

I've got one ordered abut its been delayed several months, so no word on experience.

Also another even crazier delay.

>mfw your wife is sleeping wth me right now

I'm sorry Lord, for I have sinned.

nice paint job

That looks pretty cool. Is the series worth watching? I got to ep 1 after 0.

fuck, I thought this was an actual series and not some mobile games.

Why do all the pre-painted Sailor Moon figures look like potatoes? The GK's look so good and then we get these as pre-painted....

I don't have a favorite.

Bandai sucks. Megahouse is also owned by them and their figures are mediocre at best. They can only do children's toys.

what is that expression trying to convey

That seems like a lot of work.

Megahouse isn't mediocre

I though MFC had pages for figs that weren't related to anything japanese? God damn do I want this.

>Momentary distraction to make you forget about death.

Fix'd.

This applies to all things.

Wow, you look really sleepy.

>Bandai sucks
>Megahouse is mediocre

Holy fucking pleb alert.

A few exceptions don't make up for frequent flat paint jobs, off model sculpts, and tiny/no scale at absurd prices.

In his defense, they do have multiple series of figures. Excellent Model ones are nowhere near mediocre, but others definitely are.