Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter Soon probably

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08S0Mc0LGnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The longer we go with nothing the more skeptical i get of the early spoilers

I think they’ve been accurate the past few times, but they also tend to bury the lede

>"The No.1 Hero's Start Line"
>Endeavor says to Todoroki "I'll be a hero who you can be proud of". And Isana tells him he is rooting for him.
>Few days passed... October. Intern group goes to the funeral for Nighteye. The intern goes on hiatus for a while.
>Eri-chan comes to conscious, yet her mental state isn't stable, so meeting isn't allowed.
>Aoyama takes a look at Deku's bed. Finally, he will make a move...

>Endeavor says to Todoroki "I'll be a hero who you can be proud of"

Nope; don't believe it.

>Aoyama takes a look at Deku's bed. Finally, he will make a move...

Someone post the Nighteye’s funeral with AM memorabilia and “I am here!” looping and running in the background that paintfag drew

So the message of this is: If you suck your favorite celebs dick long and hard enough you will be rewarded for it eventually?

Who /twinkling/ here?

>"""""""people""""""" who like unimportant useless background characters

Mon ami

It’s finally his time to shine

t. Seething Kaminarifaggot

Here. I made this for any twink fans

I don't care if he is the traitor or not

I just want some boku no aoyama academia chapters

You know what, they should make a series about the LEAST prestigious hero school. Kinda like Freak's Squeele before the author thought he was Dante.

Oh boy Frenchie is getting time

Worked well for hard gay

Yes, boku no black clover would be such an original concept

It’s all coming together

Never read black clover but from the synopsis that doesnt sound like what I am talking about at all

>>Endeavor says to Todoroki "I'll be a hero who you can be proud of". And Isana tells him he is rooting for him.
Fire daddy redempion incoming

And its called: "The Turtleman community college for applied heroistics".

Aoyama will leave a love note on Deku's bed then tell Ochako Deku was calling for her. Then he enjoys the spaghetti.

spoilers when

4 hours from tomorrow

More Aoyama fanart, sing me up

I AIN'T GONNA DO THE NIGGA SHIT CAUSE I'M TOO GOOD FOR FEATURES

Bakugo is too angry to be black

Yestermorrow

XXXplodoking

Endeavor is irredeemable

lol not even

AOYAMA YUGA PLEASES VILLAIN ASSOCIATIONS FOR FAKE QUIRK EQUIPMENT OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Wrong

Why does he have no friends?
>inb4 obnoxious personality
Bakugo and Mineta prove Class 1-A have no standards there.

Sorry m8. Think you have the wrong thread.

>but how in the world did your arms...
Is he implying that they're fully healed and Deku can SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH again?

Kirishima/Mina and Izuku/Ochako sexual healing when?

are you retarded?

>how in the world did your arms get so fucked up, boy?
They're not healed, you can tell because he still has the scar from back when he fought Muscular.

>ambiguous statement
>"is this what he meant?"
>ArE YUo rETaRdEd??!?!?!??!!?!
have you considered you might be the retard?

He outshines them. Also he's kinda cowardly

I guess I'll have to stay in here and the opm threads until 2019

>That spoiler
user, I beg you to stop speedreading so fast.
Why? Aren't there other productive or fun things you can do with your time?

>I found nothing wrong aside from your arms
>still has highly visible scars on his wrist and bicep where he broke his bones multiple times

no, i'm pretty sure I've got a solid foundation to stand on. Can you say the same slowboi?

no

Boku no hero academy or Little Whitch Academy.

How can I speedread when I'm stuck on one line?
But the doctor would know this from the medical history?
Why the fuck wouldn't he look at his medical history, and instead just ask "hey man why are your arms so fucked up?

It’s shitty writing and Hori is a failure. Now let it go.

#Tismgang

Aren't they at a college hospital? Not only that they headed there right after the raid ended. Why would they have their medical records?

>implying that his medical records would have details on OFA in them
They keep that shit secret as fuck

Please don't tell me, you actually watch and care about DBShit.

I want to fuck Deku

Never implied this
I honestly assumed it was the same hospital Deku went to, I had no reason to assume otherwise though, how many hospitals are really in the area?

I don't want to steal Suneater's power for my writing project, but I might have to.

The original power I came up with isn't visual enough, it requires chemistry lessons and a hefty amount of bullshit to explain how it works, and even then suneater's power makes more sense given the origin of my character's powers

Fuck. I wanted to be original

he doesn't really look black in that pic. More latino really

Just marathoned the anime and loved it. Now I have to decide to read the Manga or wait for season 3.

Tokoyami best boy
Asui best girl

Aoyama traitor? Yes, please!

I saw dark skin and "nigga" so I assumed black. But he's still probably too angry to be latino anyway.
Describe your writing project OCs power. It helps. I literally have a friend who I do nothing but soundboard EVERYTHING off of.

Viz translation makes it incredibly obvious that he is in shock about the damage in his arms.

>Being Raven user

Pleb

>The original power I came up with isn't visual enough, it requires chemistry lessons and a hefty amount of bullshit to explain how it works
What is it

>Implying he doesn't bang Mina when Kirishima isn't looking

Viz needs to go under

youtube.com/watch?v=08S0Mc0LGnQ

Did you know?
According to LiSA, this song is supposed to be about Deku's feelings towards Bakugo.

>implying kirishima was ever looking

I wanna be Mount Lady’s devoted slave

k

Official Boku NoHero Academi Waifu POWERRANKINGS

1. Jirou
2. Ururaka
3. Momo
4. Itsuka
5. Setsuna
6. Nejire
7. The Rest of the girls
8. The Boys
9. a steaming pile of dog shit
10. Mt. lady

what a waste of life you are

I'd say wait for season 3 because if they keep up the quality then it is going to knock your fucking socks off. Although maybe stay away from these threads so as to not get spoiled.

O

>I've only watched the anime
>Asui best girl
Bruh look at this d00d

What about Lady Ibara?

we don't need a song to know deku is a faggot for bakugou

MY

My rewind quirk?

Ibara shits on 2 and below. Move Nejire up to first spot.

she's grouped with the rest of the girls

Jirou can make a shock wave and hear well through solid materials. Ochako can actually quite easily slap someone into outer space. It depends on application, but I'd say Ochako's quirk is overall more powerful.

Could Overhaul theoretically de-fuse the henchman from himself with his quirk, and thus revive them?

>According to LiSA, this song is supposed to be about Deku's feelings towards Bakugo.
Sauce?

I thought Mina's power was ranked quite high due to being a potential walking disaster zone.
And having built in birth control

But she's better than that, top 5 at least.
Probably. His quirk started becoming magic that could do anything by the end of his fight. The fact using it didn't seem to drain his stamina or anything made it worse.

Still the best 167 chapters later

>a steaming pile of dog shit
Yeah, that's what your ranking is.

Very nice, that’s less than I expected though.

He can control flavors, which basically amounts him being able move flavor compounds with (weak, short-range) telekinesis or change how things taste on a molecular level

I had the idea that he gets really creative with food chemistry and can use it for – among other things – manipulating carbonation (co2), smoke (and fire), acid, fat, and salt, and also generating explosives from nitrate salts used in curing meat

Problem is, everything besides generating acid, grease or pepper spray needs a chemistry explanation, and it's kind of hard to show him using his power or even figuring out he has it in the first place. Furthermore, the plot involves the revelation that he's the son of a monster that can take the form of anyone it eats.

To make matters worse, the reason he could even use that other power well in the first place was that was an amazing chef. If his power is to decide how things taste, won't the reader doubt he was ever a good chef in the first place?

Momo is way stronger than Jirou or Uraraka. She just panics in the middle of combat

When is she going to fug the tree?

>Endeavor says to Todoroki "I'll be a hero who you can be proud of". And Isana tells him he is rooting for him.
What happened to muh Endeavor grudge?

Are the kids with quirks that change their appearance to something not human like mina and tokoyami born like that or do they change as a toddler?

I think they're born that way. Remember the glowing baby?

Some people like Present Mic are born with their powers so take it from there.

Why wouldn't he like to see Endeavor become someone his son can be proud of?