Best anime ever

prove me wrong, you literally cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7n66H5cxRY
youtube.com/watch?v=cZlqGD2FIs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sage

What you're talking about is subjective.
>inb4 nonargument

What was the dudes problem anyways?
he had friends, a thirsty thottie all over him and no problems going outside at all, since the first few episodes

He is a larping robot

the crystal fucked him up

suicidal

not an argument

not an argument

Pretentious shit that only the lowest of the low would like. Everyone in this is unlikable and I couldn't stomach it for more than five episodes.

>Everyone in this is unlikable
so I take it you hate Sup Forums?

I've been here since /l/ was a thing and I don't stick around places I hate. The main character is just such a disgusting wreck that I couldn't stand watching it.

hit too close to home, kek

How is the manga? I really liked the anime, still listen to the OST sometimes.

>kek
Figures crossboard trash would be the ones to slurp up with kinda pretentious trash.

the best part of the dragonball series was the pilaf saga, its been goign downhill ever since

Correct. I hated anime until I saw this and realized not everything is made for 12 year olds

Hear, hear.
Any other anime u would recommend?

this one shits on nhk

Not op. It has been a while since I watched/read the anime/manga so I can't remember all the small differences. However that's what it's going to be, small differences that will change the story. Some parts will have more time spent on them, and others less. There might be some things that do/don't happen, but the core parts of the story should be the same. It was enjoyable enough to reread it as manga, and the story felt different while still covering the same stuff. There was at least a year in between the watch and read though.
I got around to reading the LN recently and the differences it has makes the anime/manga differences look minor.

does it deviate alot from the novel?

depression

>not an argument
It's absolutely an argument. It's just an absolute and self-evident argument which leaves user without room to criticize it so anons don't like it. Either you agree or you don't; that's all.

Ending dropped it from a solid 9/10 to a 7 at best

Soundtrack is still fucking excellent
youtube.com/watch?v=v7n66H5cxRY

He ends as a soulless wage slave anyway. Is that what life is supposed to be?

Misaki is crazy manipulative little bitch.

He's a freak with two right hands.

Beautiful Bones, Genshiken, Working!, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Devil is Part Timers, I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying

danke

watched some of them, some were on my list, one didnt know about, wil lsee

Purupuru pururin pururin

youtube.com/watch?v=cZlqGD2FIs8
pururin anime when?

babbys first animu

pururin eroge SOON

Why do you think she is a crazy manipulative bitch?

>pretentious
I don't think you know the meaning of the word

you forgot about Spice & Wolf