Fuck

Why didn't they make Kurapika a girl?? Or at least not make him look like a girl when he's still a guy? He's so perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4wrFWR9HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mentally genderflip any and all bishie-looking guys into girls whenever I read male-heavy shounen. My "headcanon" if you will.

I recommend this 100%. So now Kurapika, Illumi, and any and all other bishie shits are now female in my headcanon now what.

He's only likable because he's a still male trap, he'd be pretty shit as an actual girl.

Killua's sister is a fucking psycho bitch.

Sorry about your crippling misogyny.

ikr

He's not that feminine, though? He just looks like a teenage boy.

True, when his ear ornament is not exposed. When it is, Kurapika looks as if he came straight out of an 1980's women's fashion magazine

What makes you think she's a boy?

Unrelated, but are there people here who actually don't think this is the best Hunter X Hunter ED?
>youtube.com/watch?v=SC4wrFWR9HY

The real question is why didn't Togashi make Kurama a Girl?
Kurapika is a nod to Kurama

this photo will give you the answer as to why Kurapika isn't a girl.

Someone did that already, though.
It was called Cheating Craft.

i bet you are the type of person to apply gender to rocks

Eh, she only looks similar in the shot you posted desu :^(

Damn, they had to tease us with this scene too.

I mean, he's referred to as a male in the anime.

Someone did that already, though.
It was called Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

Okay, that actually looks nothing like him,

He's beautiful.

why the fuck aren't you guys putting 2 and 2 togther?
>the fucking outfit
>The fucking female voice actress
>The name that starts with a Kur-
>the fucking chain (Whip)
he's a fucking ode to Kurama

>draw a girl
>have her voiced by one of if not the most popular voice actresses in the world
>call it a boy

Kurapika is a girl in my head, I always have to remind myself he's supposed to be male

It doesn't fucking matter who he's an ode to. He could be an ode to anyone, it's still retarded that Kurapika isn't a girl

I just pretend Kurapika is a girl. Togashi thinks he's so clever but I managed to overcome him.

I want to touch his hair.

Kurapika is a girl!!

In my dreams

Kurapika is infinitely better as a boy.
t. female

All according to Togashi's keikaku.

Gays in denial.

Togashi wants to turn you into a homosexual

>being this insecure about your sexuality
haha u r gay rofl kek desu

Um, I think it was the hypest ending. Hyori Ittai is still the best overall ending for me though

If he was so perfect at everything while being a girl, the audience complain that it was affirmative action, not writing a real character.
He has his edgy flaws, anwyays.

i think the lyrics and title make it the ED which symbolizes the nature of the show the most.

Kurapika is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm het female I just need female representation in my little boy manga and I know when to flip characters in order to get it. Pic related, its a girl

Sorry about your crippling misogyny and/or weird heteropedophilia

I never understood the Kurapika obsession
For me, the top HxH fuccboi has always been Killua

PikaxOito

Killua is cute too.

>404

Both best boys

holy fug

l-lewd (〃ω〃)

Um I see 1 girl and 1 boy??

way better character

what the heck I love kurapika now

How on earth does liking Kurapika make me a pedophile you stupid cunt? This post better be bait.

I think Kurapika is underage

He's not. He's currently 19-20 years old in the manga.

That's underage in some burger states, innit?

He's drawn to look like a 10 year old girl thats why. Doesn't matter if he's actually 20 and just looks 10.

nope

No, the maximum legal age of consent is 18 in the US. But I can definitely tell that you're underage so fuck off back to tumblr wherever the hell you came from.
>teehee this is what 10 year old girls look like!
You fuck off too.

>You fuck off too.
So they took a little girl face and attached it to some gangly legs? And? You know thats not what a 20 year old looks like, right?

P e d o

How about Machi or Shizuku?

Bisky and Pitou too

I could post several other pictures from the manga where he's drawn to look like an adult, but I'm not wasting my time on you. You're trash and don't belong on Sup Forums.

Why is there always pedophilia arguments in hunter x hunter threads?

Yes female characters do exist in Hunter x Hunter (few and far between), but the canonical gender skew is absolutely retarded and yanks me right out of the story. So (like other battle shounen), I just flip any bishie looking characters around. Kurapika is a super easy example looks like a girl, sounds like a girl, why isn't she a girl? Idk.

Shounen with shit female representation becomes shounen with top notch female representation in this way.

Pic related, I count 4 girls in this pic

Kurapika laughing makes me happy

why is that girl perroing that chain?

Because people sexualize these little kids, and "durr they just LOOK like grade schoolers!" doesn't count for much then they are drawings.

Who are the girls in this?

lmao @ you having to search through the manga to find any pictures where Kurapika looks remotely like an adult. Thats cuz she doesn't look like an adult, she looks like a little girl.
you don't belong on Sup Forums til you can grow a thicker skin about being called a pedoshit. You're a 2014-tier retard at the earliest.

Because tumblr has begun to infest them

Reddit invaded during the 2016 Hisoka vs Chrollo fight and HxH threads haven't recovered since

I headcanon Illumi, Kurapika, Feitan, Pokkle as girls.

Pic related, a girl.

wups how could I forget the pic related

wtf I want them to be happy forever

they are, now that gon is gone

Shit tier ship

You're totally correct.
You sound like a moralizing condescending cunt.
Would you kindly fuck off?

Shizuku was awesome as fuck in the arc when the troupe fought the Chimera Ants. Rare we get that kind of spotlight for girls in shounen/

>I'm het female I just need female representation in my little boy manga and I know when to flip characters in order to get it. Pic related, its a girl
Oh, you're one of those tumblr autists that likes to headcanon male characters who identify as males as females/trans. Go back to where you came from, dumb bitch.

>newshit pretending she isn't tumblr cancer
Whatever you say, landwhale. Lurk 2 years before posting.

>headcanon male characters who identify as males as females/trans
Is this a thing? Really?

You get the fuck out, there's nothing wrong with wanting to find characters who you can identify with and experience the story.

>why isn't she a girl?
Because he has a dick and considers himself male? He even looks like a male, if very bishonen, in the current arc and nothing like a chick. Are you fucking retarded?

Tumblr’s headcanon system is wide and varied, from headcanoning characters as autistic to transgender to gay to even their ethnicity at times.

It's very common in tumblr and spills out into shitty fanfiction sites.
>You get the fuck out
Can you? Sup Forums has never and will never accept tumblr.
>there's nothing wrong with wanting to find characters who you can identify with and experience the story.
If course there isn't. But there is something wrong with changing something canonly established about a character in order to manipulate them to fit your fetish or headcanon. How about you identity with a character that you don't need change to fit your bill? Like actual female characters?

*canonically

>Oh, you're one of those tumblr autists that likes to headcanon male characters who identify as males as females/trans
Never been on tumblr and I don't headcanon anyone as trans. Why would I?

>Because he has a dick
We never see a dick
>considers himself male
She's not real you know that? The reader is supreme. Like...she's just a drawing? Its not like being male is at all important to her character. She is easily flipped to female and nothing changes, the manga is only enriched because you don't have that retardedly artificial gender skew.
Are you upset by the pedos who imagine Killua wants to fuck Gon? Same deal.
> He even looks like a male, if very bishonen, in the current arc and nothing like a chick.
I flip all bishies to girls. Sorry if it pains you so badly. Are you so easily triggered?

Pic related its a girl.

>How about you identity with a character that you don't need change to fit your bill
How about you stop sperging the fuck out?
> Sup Forums has never and will never accept tumblr.
You aren't Sup Forums. You're just a whiny twit throwing a fit over some shounen girls.
ps I guarantee I've been on Sup Forums longer than you. calm the fuck down

>Never been on tumblr
You belong there. You clearly don't belong here.
>We never see a dick
He's referred to as male by the author, by the manga, and by the databooks. We don't need to see a dick to know Kurapika has a dick.
>She's not real you know that? The reader is supreme. Like...she's just a drawing? Its not like being male is at all important to her character. She is easily flipped to female and nothing changes, the manga is only enriched because you don't have that retardedly artificial gender skew.
Are you upset by the pedos who imagine Killua wants to fuck Gon? Same deal.
Kurapika isn't a she, he's a he, you stupid bitch. And no, the reader isn't supreme. The author is. And the author regards Kurapika as male, so flipping his gender because you say so is a disrespect to the work and who Kurapika is as a character. There are plenty of female characters in the manga for you to sperge over.
>I flip all bishies to girls. Sorry if it pains you so badly.
Because you're a dumb bitch who belongs at tumblr. Now fuck off there. They'll love you.
>Pic related its a girl.
No, it's a male and Killua's brother. Nobody cares about your shitty, irrelevant headcanon, bitch.

>Illumi
doesn't look girly you fag
He look weird.

>now she's posting fujoshi art
Dumb bitch.
>You aren't Sup Forums.
>ps I guarantee I've been on Sup Forums longer than you.
The fact that you don't know that tumblr is not welcomed by Sup Forums tells me all I need to know newfag.

w h o c a r e s.

>And no, the reader isn't supreme. The author is
look how fucking retarded and boring and wrong you are.
>here are plenty of female characters in the manga
nah the gender is all messed up you would know that if you went out in the real world for once

Pic related its a girl.

fucking NERDS

Yea she does. Sometimes girls look weird i guess.

>w h o c a r e s.
People who don't shit on established characters and the manga.
>look how fucking retarded and boring and wrong you are.
Not an argument dumb bitch.
>nah the gender is all messed up you would know that if you went out in the real world for once
What does that have to do with there being plenty of female characters in the manga for you? Dumb bitch.
>Pic related its a girl.
It's a male. Your opinion doesn't matter as far as canon is concerned.

It makes perfect sense when discussing Gon and Killua but what the fuck is this meme of calling Kurapika a 10 year old girl, if he was a reverse trap he'd still be extremely butch and mature by anime girl standards