DRAGON BALL SUPER CANCELLED

DRAGON BALL SUPER CANCELLED.

Thanks to the worst antagonist in the history of Dragon ball.. Casual designed, almost not talk, no interesting plot, "Superman" like character.. with stupid outfit, just strength, no interesting techniques..totally garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Js11oxyUUSE
youtube.com/watch?v=c6idRUxsXPY
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y2IIq0Nf-M
comicbook.com/anime/2018/01/19/dragon-ball-super-ending-anime-return-hiatus-comeback-over/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will the spics leave now?

Yes

This whole arc is a mess.

Will be too busy playing FighterZ and the new Xenoverse 2 content to care. Super was shit and deserved to be put down. Still not as bad as GT though.

>Yfw Jiren wins and wishing gods and angels don’t exist and time reverts and we get End of Z.

Everything in Super was literally for nothing.

Next year I’m 2019, they’ll do a true sequel to Z and get it right this time. Super was literally just another fairy tale like GT.

Beerus was a great character. And the whole idea about many universe, God of Destruction and Angels was great.

The Universal tournament was a crappy idea and Jiren couldn´t make it interesting.

Was it actually cancelled? I heard they went on break to make way for a new show.

>Was it actually cancelled?
Of course not. But idiots want to force a meme.

God I fucking hope so. We need a 2nd Holocaust.

of course not, we will see a movie after this and maybe a new ova in 10 years with a new goku VA because she is like 100 y/o

>implying there was a first

>he Universal tournament was a crappy idea
But Dragonball fans got what they wanted. Pointless fights, new forms, and poorly animated lasers.

Is Super the The Last Jedi of DB?

No, that's GT.

We don't need dragon ball anymore let it die and move on to a better anime.

>The Universal tournament was a crappy idea and Jiren couldn´t make it interesting.
Not yet. The manga has him have an actual character atm, fighting for truth, justice and the ayy lmao way.

i like Gt
it was a piece of a shit but deep inside i fucking love GT

how can people dislike that last episode?
youtube.com/watch?v=Js11oxyUUSE

new movie isnt just a aniversary version of the sayian saga?

like the 10y aniversary was a special about DB from the start until the defeat of the red ribbon

Because, like GT and DBS, it was nothing but cheap nostalgia pandering.

>Toyocucks complain
>Get BTFO
>Find shitty excuse
Everytime.

Sorry, but these threads are reserved for manga readers. Your anime has been cancelled. Thank for your all your time! Be sure to continue the story with our resident genius Toyo!

Yeah but
SSBlanco Vegeta loses to SSJ4 Goku

There before SSJ4 is stronger than anything in Super

bump

Sup Forums is so stupid some times. Its not cancelled you retards. Animators need time for the Movie. After the Movie it will continue. People stop belive the shit in Sup Forums dragonball haters say......

But user, SSGSS Golden Perfection is stronger.

Can it be called nostalgia pandering if it wasn't that long since Z ended when it aired?
Super on the other hand is nothing but a cashgrab.

Did it rape the franchise that hard?

>complaining about a series that actually makes you feel something other than indifference, just so you can move on with the following fanservice show

Jiren is so strong he even kill DBS.

That's not what the money says
Mostly likely a break while they're making the new movie, and if not, ayy new movie still

youtube.com/watch?v=c6idRUxsXPY

>dub
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y2IIq0Nf-M

there was,
but this time it won't be against the germans

I thought we were supposed to hate FighterZ.

>Gohan is revealed to be a pansy after he first turns SSJ2 in the Buu Saga, DBZ ratings suddenly plummet.

>Gohan is about to get eliminated this week., DBS gets canned.

comicbook.com/anime/2018/01/19/dragon-ball-super-ending-anime-return-hiatus-comeback-over/
Fuck you retards. It's not going anywhere.

>goten,trunks,marron stuck in island filler to be resolved in a screenshit at best

horrible planning toei

It's not fucking fair

Shut the FUCK up

Oh yeah, a tournament going for the fate of the multiverse and what we all wanted to know was what kind of fucking animals the twats were finding in that island.
Fuck off, the ToP already had enough filler with all those episodes focused on U3 and U4.

Not as long as Toriyama breaths it won't.

DB and Z are still good. And the movies are good except the one(s) with Beerus and Whiz. If I got another Z based movie I'd watch it.

I like Jiren.

kiero

Is this because Bulma died? I think it is. I bet you dollars for dinas that we don't hear Bulma one last time before the series ends.

>spend FOREVER slowly building up the angels
>seemingly set up to be the central characters of the next arc
>will never have any real plot significance because the ToP was such a shitshow

New bread found

The ToP was a mistake. If we had only known how shitty it would turn out.

The movies are all rushed garbage with heavily underdeveloped villains.
Plus, somehow, some have bad animation.
The movies have always been the worst part of DB.

You are delusional if you think the angels were going to be of any significance.

Yeah, like how Sonic the Comic was announced to go on hiatus... right?

We kind of were saying it was going to suck before it happened. We all knew there was know way a tornument with 100 fighters was not going to be done well, for one reason or another.

I think it's just going on for too damn long. Every episode is just another fight in the tornumanet. It's the same set up every time. There's no subplots or anything.

Battle of the Gods is the best movie.

Tournament arcs are always shit. Even the "good" tournament arcs back in Dragon Ball were sub-par compared to the rest of the story.

>shaky cam in anime
How.

Here's that (You) you so desperately crave.

Wizards, user. Wizards.

They're taking the time off to rework on Gohan El Blanco

Make no mistake, once Gohan comes back into the playing field. Jiren will be a goner. Beer and whiskey will suck El Blanco's dick.

Beerus is a really bad guy and it bothered me that Goku thought he wasn't bad.
Didn't especially expect any (You)s but thank you.

So do these characterizations even exist anymore?

Caulifla and Jiren alone have caused enormous amounts of shitposting

>mf if dbs is brought back under a different timeslot

No because they're erased in the anime and even if they come back these versions of them aren't canon.

You are the retard, they never use the hiatus or say it is coming back

>U6 shitters get deleted
>w-well t-they'll come back and have b-big parts in the n-next arc
>Super gets cancelled after the ToP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The new movie is just going to be an extrapolation of the story about the first saiyan god that Shenron told during BoG. This sounds really boring to me.

It better have some fucking amazing characters and pacing, because it's getting no assistance from the presence of the characters we know. That's unless they pull some shit where they have a character who is obviously Vegeta, other with Goku's hairstyle who is the hero, etc. If they do this it will be cheap as hell.

>use the hiatus
Don't talk to me, Pedro.

>G-GOHAN WILL GET A NEW FORM AND BE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THIS ARC
>fights exclusively fodder and sacrifices himself to ring out Dyspo

I have no interest about that story. Who gives a shit about explaining that legend? Just let it be.

Dragonball super reboot that is an adaptation of the manga. That I want.

Not that I don't like what I have already.

>he thinks anyone who shits on waifucucks must be a Gohanfag
Silly Caulifucker.

>typical japanese movie industry corruption
>toei planning by commitee
>toriyama "supervision"

gona be.shit senpai

TOYO WON

OUT IN TWO DAYS

>jobhan

Jiren has a clearly defined strength:
He is very strong.

Why are you posting about Gohan implying I give a fuck? I just enjoy laughing at the stupid waifucucks.

Probably more like how a previous Dragon Ball series, Dragon Ball Kai, wound up getting replaced and then eventually they finished Kai by covering the Buu saga after Toriko's anime ended.

Now that it's cancelled, can we all agree that BOOGIE BACK was the best song?

Yoka Yoka Dance is fine too

It isn't cancelled tho. It's in a pause, to let Toyocuck continue the manga

DB ultra when?

Dragon Ball Super will be lost and forgotten. It was only a water cooler show. Something you shitpost about week to week.

And also to let the Olympics pass. And for them to find a new VA for Bulma.

DBS Kai based on the manga when?

Jiren did it, he won. By being the least interesting rival in the entire series he stopped Goku by ending his show.

Damn it, just when vegeta and goku were becoming freinds

Twenty years from now.

>the Olympics
Fuck forgot that was this year. Can't wait to hear about those stupid things constantly for a week.

i cant wait to see north korea job it up

at least Super Saiyan 4 is a better design than Blue

>Can't wait to hear about those stupid things constantly for a week.

Hopefully it'll be one of those Olympics where there's a major hostage crisis.

I was only watching this ironically so nothing of value was lost

Same, I just wanted to see how they fucked it up every week and how much I could shitpost about it.

>implying it wont end with Jiren restoring all the universes

Is NK the Vegeta of countries? It's short, loud, prideful, but ultimately does nothing.

Shitposting aside have the ratings started to tank due to this arc?

no, vegeta is actually tsundere for goku on the inside, NK is just bootyblasted