One Punch Man chapter 127

It's out and there's a rough translation available.

>tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13932016480029295572

Anyway, THICK CROTCH VEINS.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Nb65e0Yu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Translation is here:

pastebin.com/Nb65e0Yu

>been out for longer than 12 hours
>STILL no scanlation

is Murata gay or bi or something?

>tfw murata is probably going to extend the Garou vs 3 monsters fight to 3 chapters
>tfw murata is probably going to extend S class heroes vs Monsters fight, with zombieman's chapter against the vampire taking 10 chapters to complete
>tfw Garou vs Puri Puri prisoner will probably take another 2 chapters
>tfw Amai Mask vs Ugly boi and Atomic Samurai vs Sperm will take another 4 chapters
>tfw Garou vs Darkshine will take 5 chapters (no complaints tho, best webcomic chapter)
>tfw Tatsumaki vs everyone will take another 6 chapters
>tfw genos trying to save her will probably be extended to another 2 chapters
>tfw bang destroying the monsters with his martial arts will be extended to 5 chapters
>tfw it'll probably be 3 years before we see Saitama vs Garou, but theres still the possibility that Murata will get bored of the manga before then

Fuck

He’s garousexual and fubukisexual.

I don't think Murata can just get board and quit. He's under contract now

>Garou: what, you want me to grow horns too?

NOW THIS IS TOP TIER BANTER

Typesetting is hard man

is anyone else bored of sitting in these dead OPM threads?

>Garou-kun
>instant promotion to exec
Psykos wants the G so fucking bad. Can't resist that back.

You should just stick to fast boards. might be more your speed.

Garou's hair and left eye are noticeably darker now. Is he slowly becoming a mysterious being? I know he eventully does in the web comic, but maybe we will see signs of it beforehand in the manga

What killed the hype?

I thought that was obvious.

>tfw he learns his granpa is alive

Also very curious change of the task in the manga. The Limiter fight is going to be kino.

Not my fault this thread is slow as fuck.

His hair is just dirty and his eye is still bloodshot, like his body is still in pain.

Comments that aren't shitposting actually take time, so why don't you fuck off along with this guyWe've had enough of you autists for one thread

No, some panels have his eye as almost completely black. And Murata draws dirty hair differently then just a darker color

I don't think Murata adds the color affects, those who be the assistants

>The Limiter fight is going to be kino.

Garou gonna cut monsters into sashimi with pic related.

I wonder which monster he'll kill. It seems like only Bug God and Royal Ripper will be following, and I think we'd have seen them by now if more monsters were going to be involved in the fight.

>Murata draws dirty hair differently then just a darker color
>Murata
>differently
Are you fucking stupid? His assistants forgot to shade shit several times now. His hair is dirty from blood and his eye is bloodshot.

He'll probably kill a whole bunch. Lots of monsters to choose from considering MA's population and some of them were actually jealous and screaming for his blood in this chapter.

My dick si reacting to it, but I do not know what to do, I'm confused as fuck.

That'd be a lot less surprising than him killing one strong monster. We've seen Saitama, Metal Bat, Genos and Bomb kill hordes of monsters from the MA effortlessly, that wouldn't be a big feat for Garou, and he's not at a level when he can do that with strong monsters, I doubt anyone but the top tier heroes can. Besides I feel like it'd change the tone and theme of the fight, he's supposed to be really struggling to force him to start the process of breaking his limiters, he wouldn't struggle with a mountain of fodder.

Nope, he's becoming a mysterious being

There are no established strong and imposing enough monsters for that, period.

Either go all out and use a new one with a Dragon label or a huge group of weaker monsters. The latter is the simplest way to go about this. Plus you can't forget the kid factor, he may play a role in the fight.

He's human you dumbass. His hair is bloody dirty.

>a new one with a Dragon label
What the fuck, Garou is not even near that level.

Dragons vary. I'm not saying invite Black Sperm but you also have to remember that right after that Garou will fight one of the most powerful dragons in the entire series. Dragons just have the right label, reputation that comes with it and usually a neat design too.

I think a big group of weaker monsters is more likely anyway.

To attract female readers.

Is the Jellyfish monster from the Metal Bat fight a demon class? That's the perfect candidate for Jobber. Garou had previously attacked him to no effect, the creature would definitely have a grudge, and he can die off with no real consequence leaving Ripper and Bug God for later.

I think it also works with this guy since he can slink through sewers and I would believe that Garou still needs a scene where he pulls the kid out of danger (previously it was Senior Centipede attacking from underground).

>Garou will fight one of the most powerful dragons in the entire series
The line between demon and dragon is way higher than you seem to believe. Consider that Marugori was considered a demon at first, though ONE said he should be classified at dragon. Demon goes way up to the likes of the Sea King, who could handle PPP without problem, and fought Sonic and Genos evenly. Not only that, but all the dragons we've seen fight show notable feats, except maybe Fuhrer Ugly and Gums.

There's also that if he could defeat a dragon, what's the point in Royal Ripper and Bug God participating? They'd be outclassed in any way, and they'd have to use the kid as a shield, in which case the whole fight changes intention. Then there wouldn't be a jump when Garou can suddenly defeat Ripper easily, and then face Rover.

No, his threat level is unknown and so is Rhino's.

Either of them do not cut it as a replacement for a colossal monster we had in scribbles. Especially considering everything that's happened in the manga recently.

I think that could work, but I feel like the Jellyfish has to be with the Rhino and Phoenix Man, and then maybe the fight could get crowded. They did look like weaker Demons, so I wouldn't say that's way too much for Garou.

To be fair the most we see of Senior Centipede in the Webcomic is when Garou rips him out the ground. Prior to that it's just his arms sticking through Bang's legs. I still agree that the jellyfish looks weak on his own. But I had been placing the Rhino as a possible opponent for Dark Shine since his gimmick was grading attacks and I can imagine a scene where Darkshine takes a bunch of hits and then asks to be graded on a straight punch and obliterates the Rhino.

Who knows though?

>Either of them do not cut it as a replacement for a colossal monster we had in scribbles
If all we need is a creature of comparable size to Webcomic Senior Centipede than we really are going to have to just introduce someone new. Nobody fits the bill as most of the Demons that showed up during the initial attack died, and the one's that didn't; most are marked for death during the raid.

Gaaay

Well there are exceptions for demons but they're always either 1) oversized 2) shown defeating an S class solo upon their introduction. No known and living demons showcase either.

You listed dragons without otherworldly feats yourself, they exist.

>There's also that if he could defeat a dragon, what's the point in Royal Ripper and Bug God participating?
What do you mean what's the point? Actually knocking him out while he's busy and snatching the kid.

Now that Bug God exists in the manga, there's no point in changing Darkshine's fight to the Rhino, that is unless Bug God takes Senior Centipede's role and dies against Garou. Of course, I am assuming Darkshine won't be fighting both, as that'd be two identical fights.

>Now that Bug God exists in the manga, there's no point in changing Darkshine's fight to the Rhino
I agree, but I'm trying to figure out how to kill Rhino off now. Depends on how ONE wants the raid to play out really. According to the translations infighting is allowed within the MA, so it's possible that we clear off Rhino and Jellyfish due to that. There is also them dying off as collateral or maybe even just having them killed by Tatsumaki as she makes her way to Psychos.

That and Bug God is far more interesting visually than Either of those guys, so I'd like to keep him exactly where he is as the designated fight for Dark Shine.

Fuhrer Ugly and Gums barely did anything is my point, they didn't show flashy stuff, but they still had an advantage while fighting Amaimask and Pig God. Garou at this point isn't stronger than either of them.

What I meant is that with a dragon in your ranks, you don't need to fight if you are a demon. Garou is supposed to barely manage to survive, managing to hurt Bug God and kill Senior while still being on the losing side. If he kills a dragon, then there's two demons left which should be a cakewalk, then the whole dynamic between Garou and Ripper is ruined, they'd have to use the kid to force Garou to surrender or something, and that'd be pretty bad.

Introducing a new extra large Demon is kinda eh at this point. Like I said, just make it a Dragon then.

Regardless, this kind of wankery is why I believe that a whole group of weaker monsters being butchered Bomb style is the most natural and simplest option. It all adds up: shows new techniques, lots of monsters available, they know about Garou and some grew jealous of him on sight, Ripper is a petty fuck who doesn't follow orders either so no way he's coming alone with Bug God, etc.

>What do you see?
Perfection

Forgot to post this pic with my comment.

>Like I said, just make it a Dragon then.
That's a really dumb idea. Even if we assume it's a low end Dragon. Part of the point of this fight is to show how Garou was in over his head regarding monsters.

>s why I believe that a whole group of weaker monsters being butchered Bomb style is the most natural and simplest option
That's the opposite end of the spectrum. Fodder monsters aren't interesting in this story, even in the re-write. Just make it a demon level threat and maintain the concept of the fight.

You're not seriously calling Fuhrer's ugly looks a Dragon tier advantage over Mask, are you? If Garou is forced to kill a Dragon it's a proper fight about breaking limits. In the manga especially where the settings are consistently extreme. The fact that the limiter is already in use and he'll fight a total powerhouse like Rover after this also makes it a possibility.

As for the kid's role in any case, Ripper using him in the fight to poke at Garou's humanity and distract him is completely IC and fits their dynamic perfectly. I don't know what you're talking about.

life has many veins, Ed-Boy!

>Fodder monsters aren't interesting in this story
>Just make it a demon level threat
A demon is still fodder. Things like supersize, Dragon label, a feat defeating an S class matter. But if that's not available, using a swarm of monsters also works just fine. Horde mode is a classic way to portray a character pushing their limits.

Demons aren't fodder, do you even know what that word means? A demon needs ten A ranks to defeat, just because the strongest heroes can deal with them easily it doesn't mean they aren't strong. Especially if they came in bigger groups.

Wow, is Pri Pri the strongest hero now?

Someone like Garou can one-shot him even if his arm is freaking broken and Pri Pri can hug a Demon to death. "Just some Demon" is fodder. A big group of monsters, including Demons among them, is more formidable and easy to make use of for this kind of encounter.

It's ok user. Murata feels you.

PPP is precisely the S class who can't defeat demons easily. Garou himself says after the fight that "they were strong... As strong as S class heroes". And anyways, numbers stack up, just because PPP could defeat Free Hugger doesn't mean he could defeat 10 of them at the same time, and he was having trouble before thinking of hugging him.

It's also a loss for Garou he isn't supposed to kill a lot, when he wakes up he states that he lost because there's only one corpse. It'd change the scene way too much, and give it a completely different meaning if he woke up to a pile of corpses, even if it's "fodder".

Is Royal Ripper an okama or a buff grill?

Pri Pri defeated a demon fairly easily just recently. He squeezed that thing to death. He also has a cat monster waiting for him that he will very obviously defeat and still continue to participate in the raid. Someone like Garou blows him the fuck out. So yes, "some demon" is very much fodder.

Please look at the quote from the page I just posted. Do you remember that from the webcomic? No? That's right, because this is the fucking manga.

I don't know where the hell you got the idea that "Garou isn't supposed to kill a lot" but it's just as idiotic as an idea that Garou wasn't "supposed" to fight considerably more people and power up in the most recent manga battle, which went to absurd extremes, mind you.

Where are the typesetting anons when you need them. I don't want to wait for the Mangastream version again

I need doujins. NOW

>A demon is still fodder
I'm sorry, you seem to be comparing a group of creatures that get taken down in single strikes to a monster that at Garou's level; would give him a run for his money even if it wasn't a group.

Demon's aren't fodder-tier. Tiger and Wolf are Fodder-tier.

>Horde mode is a classic way to portray a character pushing their limits.
Given that powerful individuals are also a classic way to portray a character pushing their limits, I'll opt that that version is better than making Garou fight another gauntlet. He should fight 3 demon class monsters and job out after taking down one of them.

>a monster that at Garou's level; would give him a run for his money even if it wasn't a group.
What. A random demon is one-shot material for someone like Garou. He's been fighting people that clean up hordes of various monsters, rows of Demons and can even keep up with tough as fuck Dragons, all while Garou was under fucking fever.

"Some demon" is not a "powerful individual". It's just fodder in the manga. Now, this fight focuses on limiter breaking again. It's obvious Garou will either kill someone actually powerful by manga standards, as even the fucking webcomic had a colossal monster, or he will kill a whole bunch of monsters.

How do I get crotch veins?

For starters, acquire a big dick.

Then get fit.

>unnecessarily long and full of filler shit
Is the Chimera Ant arc of OPM?

Nah, see all the womenfolk bitch at him for his lewd Fubuki's and fem Genos drawings.
So he figures the more Garou he draws, the more he gets to point out that it's equal opportunity. Resulting in more Fubuki drawing.

low body fat. lots of bodybuilders have them

Garou never became a real monster, his appearence was somewhat magic, but it was mostly created out of his blood, skin, clothes etc.
meaning unlike the comic version where it was almost instantly, we will see it gradually happen in this version over the course of his fights.
Basically, his blood colored hair and eye is the start of his monster-costume

noticed it as well, i think it's a girl, there is a noticeable chest. RR is not THAT buff for a muscular chest to be seen like that

>A random demon is one-shot material for someone like Garou
At this point that's still debatable.

>He's been fighting people that clean up hordes of various monsters
He hasn't one shot any of them so your point is moot

>and can even keep up with tough as fuck Dragons
Hasn't happened yet.

Seriously, you do know what point we are in the story right? Garou isn't awakened yet. And you're so hard on this whole idea he has to fight a horde but why is that the only option? Senior Centipede wasn't even that big in the WC, he was the same size he was in the manga. Nothing titanic.

So ONE finally submitted the extra pages to Murata after 3.5 days.

When will Murata begin part 2 of the chapter?

Citation needed

>citation

Read through the previous threads.

Not what I was talking about. I don't see those extra pages at all

Murata was planning on drawing 41 pages but ended up with 31. He was waiting for ONE to submit extra storyboard for him to draw. He didn't receive them until Wednesday.

Nah, I've already shown how it's not up to debate by drawing a parallel with fucking Pri Pri getting Demon fights, and Garou is capable of demolishing this dude.

>He hasn't one shot any of them
Those people are (far) above Demon, that's the fucking point. He's also not fighting to kill them. This is the point that will be addressed exactly in the fight to come.

>Hasn't happened yet.
Learn to fucking read. Garou has already fought people who can keep up with tough as fuck Dragons.

Don't even fucking talk about the story when it's clear you haven't been reading that shit. Senior was the only centipede in the webcomic and the largest Demon aside from some faggots that could be ranked even higher than Demon. It had a big entrance and its huge ass body being obliterated was the backdrop for the limiter scene. Now, the manga turns shit up to 11 and we literally already had a limiter breaking fight in it. I explained why a horde fits the scene where the limiter is officially revealed so well . Story wise and visually it's the best and easiest to execute option for the manga.

I fucking know about the extra pages, but wait makes you think he's received them. There isn't a post about it or anything else

Because he said it on stream, you fucking faggot. Learn to fucking read and learn to fucking look for shit yourself.

>Because he said it on stream
No he did not you fuck, I was watching the streams. Prove me wrong

>and Garou is capable of demolishing this dude.
Later in the story. At this point that isn't the case where he can wreck PPP's muscles with a single hit. Nevermind whether or not he intends to kill someone. I think you're being intentionally retarded about how strong Garou actually is for no reason in particular. He'll lose whether it's a horde of people or just 3 like in the webcomic. The real take-away is the kid getting kidnapped spurning Garou despite his near death experience.

You didn't dismiss any logic, and you're notion of a horde of legitimate fodder characters is laughable. I hope this doesn't become the next meme while we wait for the actual fight to happen.

>Murata was planning on drawing 41 pages but ended up with 31
Bullshit, he initially estimated the update would be 44-45 pages but his final draft amounted to 31.

Once he received another update from ONE he only said that it's just a few pages and he might add them, but that would mean a release on Monday. He decided to release 31 pages as they are now.

>prove me wrong

You don't know Japanese but I do.

Sub 8% bodyfat
Anything under 10% is super dangerous though.

So when is he going to start drawing again?

Garou two-shotted a guy who is stronger than Pri Pri at the start of the fucking story, retard. He's been fighting bigger fish for days and already had a limiter breaking encounter. He's even using the fucking copypasta properly whereas the webcomic barely touched upon that shit.

Pri Pri is getting Demon fights like no one's business in the manga while someone like fucking Garou is perfectly capable of utterly demolishing him. Your "Demon fodder lives matter!" drivel is idiotic. Proper visual and setup for the scene that explains the limiter in the fucking manga matter.

>anything under 10% is super dangerous

Uhh, I don't think so. You just need a strict diet and count your macros. Sub 8 would be dangerous due to dehydration.

Oh look, it's another GQ cover

>This is what shart in marts actually believe

>ever seen a man so shredded you wondered if you could play those abs like a xylophone

How many chapters until Garou starts showing demon-like aesthetics?

He already had the floating MAD LAD scarf.

Aw shit. Will next chapter Zombieman talk with the good doctor?

no

>women don't read mango
Bet you think the volleyball scene and show scene in Top Gun is gay. Both scenes were for WIMMIN.

lol i doubt it. the manga has just added extras in between. its not gonna extend webcomic events

>the next issue: what's the hottest dining place
10/10 it's perfect

>implying only female

typesetting faggots are kill

>its not gonna extend webcomic events

31 pages is too hard to crank out in 24 hours it seems.

Dine and dash HYPE