Stupid Adorable Comm Shit

Dumping Komi-san wa Konyusho desu

If you think Aspe-chan was cute, you ain't seen nothing yet.

someone already did this months ago

Please survive until tomorrow, time to bed here

What are you doing op? Everyone on Sup Forums who lurked more than a week knows about komi. There are multiple threads per week.

I just wanted to dump it. I already mentioned it in the weekly thread anyways.

Thanks for the thread, first time reading the beginning after lurking a couple of threads

If you're finding the countdowns too slow, I would say go ahead and read ahead. It is pretty nice.

I don't think I ever read the beginning part where it explains that Tadano used to be chuuni? Huh, thanks for the thread.

Is this the same dude that got a girlfriend later on? Nice to know he moved on.

I still think this page is odd. You never really see Komi talk to herself even at home nor does the cat thing pop up later on (I think).

Just read up to the cat cafe chapter. Chocolate is great. I like Komi-san because she also suffers from social anxiety and that makes her cute and relatable.

Yeah this is actually really interesting, kind of an obvious plot contrivance to get them to interact more and to show how adorable Komi is, when looking back on it.

Oh shit, is coming

post more mate

I'm going to marry Tadano, and you can't stop me!

Katai pls.

i made it just in time for best panel in manga

Kinda late, but it's interesting that Komi knows about her imperial guard.

I'm still on the camp that the first chapter should be the final episode an anime if-ever. Like they pull some weird Haruhi broadcasting stuff and switch up the order of events.

I can go to sleep now. Thanks for this.

Or the could just skip how they meet and use a infodump for anythibg neccesary, then save this chapter for the final episode

And this has yet to be topped on this manga or any other

I love this page so very very much

God what a great panel

i can kinda see it happening with this being the flashback to how they met, but i think it'll be fine as the end to the first episode.

this is such a fucking good panel though, jesus

And its all downhill from here.

I cant stopping thinking thatbif we see this animated, shitposter will ruin the threads

>048 is a credit page
>next page is at 051
How did they number these batches?

They will use this same board when they confess.

i agree. i don't think komi-san would even work as an anime.

True. Subbing her writings all the time would be a pain.

Holy shit, that sound cute as fuck, I could imagine, Komi confess with her voice, Tadano is soo shocked and flustered, that he ends answering on the board

Bless her heart, she tries so hard

The no mouth komi sure has changed from this

I kinda want something like she tries to do it but runs away. He then looks for her, can't find her, and as he goes back to the empty classroom. A lone Komi san is waiting and the words "I love you" takes up the whole board. She's also covering her face with her pad that reads "will you go out with me?"

Komeow-san

Depending on how well her communication improves, that'd be like... hard to believe? maybe?

but this idea is so fucking cute that I kind of really fucking want it.

That also is cute as fuck, but giving how the plot resolves abput her learning to speak, is probable that it wont have much writing involved, because she wants to tell him herself or something

Wow, the artstyle sure has evolved.

How do I get Sup Forums to stop calling me a retarded faggot just because I don't think Komi likes Tadano?

She doesn't like him until much later. He still doesn't like like her till now. He just blushes cause she's really pretty.

i wish this side of komi reappeared more

>