Is this guy even human?

Is this guy even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JV8h2NiZfyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>starts styling on everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=JV8h2NiZfyk

not really
this show is like the fucking gospels as related by tokuchi's apostles or something

What are some good sports anime, Sup Forums?

I haven't watched that many but the only one I didn't really like was Kuroko because super saiyan teenagers and shit

The only good sports anime are the ones that aren't about the sport itself but about the characters and their shenanigans

Hajime no Ippo, Slam Dunk (manga is preferable), Haikyuu, One Outs, Major, Ping Pong, Yawara (less sports, more romcom but does the sport well too) and Baby Steps are the strongest ones. Hajime no Ippo is my personal favorite series though I do believe Rising (S3) wasn't their best adaption by any means compared to the rest.

The ones that are good enough to watch but not the best or close to it are: Kuroko no Basket (if you don't mind OP bishis with superpowered basketball skills), Cross Game (less sports, more slice of life), Diamond no Ace (slower than even regular sports shows), Ookiku Furikabutte (even slower than DnA but shorter), Intial D (not the best plot or characters, but it's exciting and EUROBEAT), Giant Killing (probably, I've only read the manga), and Baki (over the top superhuman MMA which there's far more of later in the show in particular)

I've seen a few others I might recommend but I think that should do it.

Nigga just watch ashita no joe

He's a cutie.

Fucking this.

How much did one outs sell again?

I watched pretty much everything in your strongest list outside of Yaware and One Outs. I reckon I will check out One Outs since I did just finish watching Diamond no Ace and I feel like a bit more baseball.

Tokuchi Toua is seriously one of the most entertaining characters

One Outs was a joy

This and Rookies actually managed to make luckswing look interesting

all rounder meguru is a good Manga. It's just about a normal kid starting amateur mma.

That show's fuckin death note baseball

He’s a Gary Stu done right

By the end of the manga, he pretty much turns the Japanese baseball league into One Outs.

Why did Liar Game turn out to be such trash when One Outs was so good?

I gotta rewatch it. I still love that suspense when they were trying to figure out how the other team knew their plays every time

Give the rest of the manga a shot when you're done. Yawara is pretty worthwhile, it's from Urasawa who's series are pretty much all fantastic even if it's a bit different from his later work.

What was his fucking problem?