ITT: Anime Characters that are universary hated

I start with an easy one.

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-planet.com/characters/top-hated
youtube.com/watch?v=py19HHCLdR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate her so fucking much. How dare the film try and reduce how much of a shitter she was. How dare the following additions to the series idolise her

Thoughts?

anime-planet.com/characters/top-hated

I was surprised reading the other day that aparently japs liked her. Like shit, I mean fuck the MC was a punk ass bitch but she was not any better. Like fuck.

>Minmay
>universally hated
Somewhat controversial, sure, but probably the most beloved Macross character ever.

Get fucked.

Maybe by some beta japs but any intelligent alpha chad would hate how much of a bitch she is.

It's true though. Minmay's been the face of Macross, and no matter how some weebs hate her, they're dwarfed by the sheer amount of fans she has, both in nipland and abroad.

She is Kawamori waifu cause he is an idol cuck. That's why she appears a lot in the franchise. But make no mistake the original Minmay from SDF was without a doubt one of the most hatable characters in all Anime.

school days guy
can't remember his name

And because fans love her. It's fine to hate their taste, but denying the truth is just stupid.

Swap her with Kaifun.

Why are you pulling shit from your ass?

This. I have never seen a single person who likes Kaifun.

I like kaifun relative to minmei\ but I hate them both.

Only incels hate Minmay.

o-oh no, I mean I love minmei

Why so much hate? Did all of you self insert as Hikaru too much? Minmay is the heroine of this story, and is best girl.

It's because you hate yourself, isn't it, user?

#1 Shou Tucker....makes sense, he killed his daughter and all that ok
#2 Sakura from Naruto.........because........????

Sounds about right though, has any character inspired so much hate for so very little? I think 10 year old boys really project hard onto Naruto and end up getting butt blasted when she doesn't return his affections. Then they log onto "anime-planet" and give that bitch some downvotes.

Here's your you

MANkoto

NTR

Why don't people like him?

he keeps on janking around with the hearts of girls

Nobody likes Julian, LOGH's Wesley.

Because he was an autistic beta male who somehow managed to get two girlfriends and then cheat on them both and with other women

>he killed his daughter and all that ok
No he doesn't. Watch the show.

Why the fuck would anyone ever hate him?

>Yoshii died for this

Here, I fixed your shit post.

Please check the enclosed chart to see if your Minmei is universally hated.

Kaifun was MADE to be hated from the onset though. People hate Minmei because she wouldn't grow up, not until it was too late.

We have a winner.

How was that a shit post?

This beady eyed faggot.

While she's definitely worst girl I wouldn't say I completely hate her, though that might just have been her cousin being somehow worse.

Agreed.

But I like Shinji. I want to hug him.

>commits genocide because of psychic space cock

While I agree Misa is the best girl I have to say MINMAY DID NOTHING WRONG. She never led Hikaru on it's all just in his head. He never confessed to her when he liked her, the only time he confessed he used a past tense implying he didn't like her anymore, how's the girl supposed to think the otherwise? She never knew about Misa either, as far as she knew Hikaru is a single available man always ready on call.

"Quess is the dumbest cunt in oldnime", they say, "she ruins the CCA", they say
And in my opinion it's the best-written spoiled brat in anime.
Still Nanai is better and sexier.

>minmay
>best girl
How does it feel waking up everyday knowing you have the absolute worst taste imaginable?

It's obviously Quess.

Always Quess.

Agreed. She's a flawed, flighty teenager, and later a woman who got depressed and tried to use Hikaru to come back to a better time, but that's not a crime either. He didn't tell her he had something going on with Misa then.

Milia was best girl

What the fuck? Fuck off.

> #30 Kirito
That edgy kid should've been at least #15. He's like the projection of the author's teenage wet dreams. Ruined the show for me.

Same I want to fug.. I mean hug him too

Not even a character, just a pathetic nip self insert.

you realize that hating nina for her actions is the same as admitting to have autism, right?

This bastard fills me with SO MUCH RAGE.

She's the most popular Macross character with Sheryl Nome in Japan, retard.

Fuck this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=py19HHCLdR4
Minmay is fucking great. Yes, she was a bit of a brat as a teenager but became a real woman and peace spokeswoman and ambassador between Zents and Humans.
Also dodged a bullet by not ending up with the shittest male lead of all Macross.

I personally couldn't fucking stand that Tsubaru guy from Re:Zero

No it isn’t you Zeon dickriding beta faggot. She’s a traitor and a whore.

This, stop watching Roboshit and watch Macross. Hikaru is the faggot in the triangle.

youre just providing further evidence that you dont even understand why she did what she did.

Hikaru took advantage of her being depressed to live his fantasies, while second timing on Misa, let's not paint him as the victim. All Minmay probably wanted as a friend, and she was a 18 years old and emotional vulnerable coming out an abusive relationship. I can't even understand why anyone would fucking defend Hikaru.

Yes she’s a mentally unstable traitorous whore, there is no excuse for what she did. You’re some weird NTR fetishist that probably thinks Zeon dindu nuffin too.

This piece of shit.

>betrays AEUG solely because Char wouldn't fuck her
Why was everyone in Zeta so mentally unhinged?

Reminder that he is canonically a jew.

>this isn't how holes act

I understand she got a shitgazillion people killed and empowered the titans to come to be and fuck up space forever

Hikaru was a shitty faggot but just like Minmay he grew up.

>paint him as victim
Oh hell no, don't mistake me. Like I said, he's the one who didn't tell her about Misa, and overall I find much more of a dickhead.

I'm just saying that was one of Minmay's low points and counts as a flaw, even if it's an understandable way to try and cope. Someone else can't be a vehicle to recapturing the past. It can't be recaptured period.

God, obviously.

Pretty sure there isn't a single person that likes this piece of shit of a character. I don't think that's even possible.

Isn't he universally loved by everyone who watched that anime?

You take that back you piece of shit

Nah.

Hey, I like her as a character.
But she's a horrible person.

Kaifun may have been human garbage, but at least he didn't almost single-handedly ruin his entire show by virtue of how bland and unlikable he was.

He didn't even really add anything either.

I hated her before this arc but sharing screentime with Kaiki makes anything good

I never get tired of posting this. I don't even think some of the girls above her even have names.

>t. seething Zessicafag
Mikono is best girl.

Only shitposters and delusional people like her.

but I love hamburgers.

>like the projection
he is the author's self-insert. do you not remember TWO YEARS?

Beat by a background character

Dutchguy had the worst taste.

>Excalibur

FOOLS!

kano did nothing wrong

Only 1131 of those votes are valid.

>shou tucker
Triggered shounenbabbies

i'm not trying to defend sao, because it's garbage, but there are much worse offenders in that category

>100 replies
>no one posted this faggot

cousin fucker

Absolutely, but Minmay was still younger, vulnerable girl who had just come out of an abusive relationship with a drunkard and a disillusion of her career so her emotions were all over the place. While Hikaru, who was her friend (supposedly!) and in a kind of relationship with Misa, instead of stopping her because it was harmful to her, he encouraged her to stroke his ego and live the fantasy he could never have. Minmay was immature and broken, also flawed, but Hikaru had no excuse to act like a complete scumbag as he did. He wasn't going through any bad moment when Minmay reappeared in his life. He caught his act, in the end, I think he let her go partly because he loved her and knew she didn't love him and she was going to waste her life and career because of their escapism fantasy.

I really liked how messy the triangle was. It felt very realistic. I don't think Hikaru deserved Misa, though, but sometimes people get something too good for them.

>universary hated
No such thing. There's even some disgusting creeps who like [your favorite character].

team jacob till i die.
JK Koga is cool. He has some boss battles. Also having a 3rd party possess some of the shards makes the series more interesting.

I like the guy. Still more entertaining to watch than the rest of FPA members that aren't named Yang. The happy-go-lucky and plot-armored ones are especially annoying.